Chapter 45: Time skip
89 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

7 months later Styx were ready to storm Spajainia with everything they had after training.

They were the best of the best in Ochea; Kami, Liliana, Lynx, Tama and Pyria. All of their goals were completed and them 7 months ago paled in comparison to now.

Styx set off to Spajainia by boat. They were already at the port of Brunay and the journey was estimated to last a week. They boarded a large ship and set off. The sea reflected the strong sun that burned above them. The journey was a peaceful one. For the first half.

After 4 days they felt the water currents thrashing about violently then their boat began to shake. The sky turned grey and the water looked dull. Directly in front of them the water began to spin upwards and air spin downwards until they collected. It was a waterspout. The sky crackled just before lightning came crashing down nearby frying the water and rocking the ship.

"Uh oh.." Lynx sighed "I still can't swim"

The waterspout grew in size until it had the diameter of about 50m. It was not small at all. It rushed towards them in circular motion splashing water onto their ship. Kami gripped Asura. He wasn't sure exactly how he was supposed to clear this out but he had to try.

Pyria put cuffs on her hands and tapped Kami shoulder for him to move out of the way. He complied and she raised her hands in front of the water. The air went from cold to hot as Pyria's fists began to light up and the size grew at an exponential rate until each fire on her fists was the size of a boulder. She released the attack and the waterspout engulfed it. The waterspout continued on forwards for a few seconds before it began to steam up.

The once violent swirl of water exploded crashing down creating rain. Pyria raised one hand up this time and threw a ball of wind at the sky. Almost instantaneously the skies parted and began clearing up. Pyria moved back, took off the cuffs and sat down.

"That was annoying" she puffed

That waterspout should've killed them yet she destroyed it with two attacks which could've been one and didn't even look tired. Pyria was a continental mage. This feat by now was nothing to her. Kami was shocked to see this.

Everyone had split up to do their own training so they don't know how strong each other are but Kami knew for sure Pyria couldn't do an attack like that successfully or at least without draining all of her reserves 7 months ago.

Everyone began talking about what Pyria did in awe wondering if they could've done that.

"Maybe if I put enough fire aura into my fist I could pull that off" Lynx chuckled

"Yeah right you would get swallowed up. But such a problem would be nothing for the great Tama. All fall before me" Tama responded

"If I tried to dry up that part of the water from the bottom maybe" Liliana decided

Kami stayed silent. He was pretty sure now that if he froze time the water would be frozen so he could walk on it. Then he just needs to slash it. An attack at lightspeed has to work. But he didn't want to talk about his power so...

"What about you Kami?" Lynx said "I'm sure you could as well. Don't let Pyria start gloating"

"I wouldn't gloat" Pyria claimed

"Ah.. I could cut it in half?" Kami half said and asked

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Cut it in half you say?" Tama cried literal tears

"I don't know if you're good but it would just come back together" Liliana chuckled

They thought that was stupid even though Kami was a beast they just flat out denied that answer.

"I'm sure you could do it. Just not with Asura" Pyria responded "I know you could've turned that into literal steam if you used fire aura or magic"

Kami never fought about that. 

They continued their conversations until night closed in and they went to bed.

"Kami?" Lynx asked

"Yeah" he responded

"Do you think we can actually take out the sins?"

"I would've given up hope if I thought anything different"

The next day the sea was calm again as if the incident never happened. They could almost see Spajainia. They predicted that they actually got launched forwards a bit by the sea from the waterspout during and after its activeness. They were correct. They were actually a day ahead of schedule. By the end of the day they would be at Spajainia

Their peace seemed to disappear once again as they saw a man on top of a large greenfish head appear in front of their boat. The head continued to climb and the fish's body continued to grow in size.

The body resembled a huge snake with multiple fish arms a long thin tongue.

"Hi hi!" the man began "My name is Azael. I am known as the demon of the sea. I am currently on top of my lord the king of the sea Leviathan you may know him. Kami he stole or should I say returned that key"

Kami pulled out Asura.

"Guys that's one of the seven deadly sins and he has another with him on guard"

"Smart. Some know me as Azael but you may be more familiar with Kraken!" Azael laughed

"Get off me Azael! Transform" Leviathan responded

Azael launched himself into the ocean and a green light flashed. Shortly afterwards multiple purple tentacles came around the ship and latched on.

"My king isn't ready for you yet. He wishes to finish the rocket then deal with you. Either return or sink" Leviathan hissed

"King? You mean Asmodeus?" Kami asked

"No. The true king of us all. The one that led us to this and promised to return us" Leviathan responded

"Forget that Leviathan sama. Let's just sink them" Azael said as his tentacles crushed the exterior of the boat and a squid like head appeared at the front.

"Fools" Tama chuckled "Appearing in front of me was already a loss for both of you but you did it in front of us. You stand no chance"

Tama seemed confident until a few odd shaped tentacles grabbed her and raised her into the sky.

"You seem confident even though you currently reside in my domain" Leviathan boomed as he raised her higher 

He began choking her neck and laughed

"Come join me in the sea" Leviathan decided

He did the same but from behind to Kami and Liliana. Kami was interested and knew stopping time won't stop leviathan anymore so he didn't struggle.

"Give me back my team!" Lynx screamed from the tip of his lungs. He tried to dive in but was swatted back onto the boat by Azael

"I am your opponent slime" Azael mocked

Lynx stood up and shook his head and then remembered him staying here was better since he can't swim.

"Thanks, you saved me" Lynx smiled

Azael felt confusion by these words said by his enemy but ignored the feeling.

Now Kami, Liliana and Tama were facing off against Leviathan in the sea whilst Pyria and Lynx faced off against Azael in their boats.

0