Chapter 46: king of the Sea
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kami, Liliana and Tama all slapped cuffs onto their wrists and created large spheres of wind as they sank down to the ocean's depths. The goal being to use the wind to generate oxygen even as the water pressure falls.

The water around them was pushed away violently as the wind took up the previous volume. The wind had a double purpose as well however; it allowed them to travel through the water at fast speeds.

This mattered little to Kami who could fly and only put the sphere of wind around his head but for him it would be more accurate to call it a wind bubble than a sphere.

Leviathan slapped its tentacles around as it laughed at the sight and followed the humans down until they stopped.

Kami began signalling at Liliana and Tama to begin fighting Leviathan.

Leviathan sent a tentacle down at Tama but quickly stopped and moved back as he sensed the future of it being cut off. He chuckled and covered his body in nether.

Kami continued to sink as he watched Liliana and Tama move closer to the monster and Azael crush their boat from above.

The obvious problem they had was that they were going up against a monster that could use the second generation of nether as they called it as it was chosen after fuwa meaning their simple single elements weren't good enough. They tested this thought first though.

Liliana signalled Tama to step back and she generated fire. She was using magic but on top of that she was using two different types of magic at once. Liliana, Tama and Kami all evoked wind magic and had it surround their body. For Liliana and Tama this was not just to breathe but for defense as well.

Liliana was using this and on top of that had created fire whilst maintaining the wind barrier. This was completely unheard of but this was just another fruit from her training to her. Tama too watched rather unimpressed by Liliana who had just done the impossible.

She increased the size and realised it was creating carbon dioxide for her whilst she had the wind up. She took in a deep breath of air and dispelled the wind.

"Why would a land dweller choose to remove their only source of oxygen" Leviathan laughed "Fools!"

Leviathan was originally watching genuinely interested by what Liliana was about to do since he knew he could just dodge if he thought he was in danger but changed his mind after watching her stupid actions.

Yes. He was right. The second she removed the wind the water swallowed it up like it was nothing. This was very taxing on her. She created a thick fire that steamed the ocean gently and could be maintained.

At this point Leviathan was moving all of his tentacles towards her at a fast speed but she didn't move and closed her eyes.

On top of the fire she evoked wind on the surface which blocked off the water allowing the attack to swell but also made it stronger. The spell grew to the same size of Leviathan.

Liliana opened her eyes again and moved forwards brushing past the large tentacles of the demon lord and began shrinking the attack down as she got closer.

"What are you doing?" Leviathan retorted madly "That first attack was strong so why are you shrinking it"

Leviathan almost instantly realised his blunder. Even though it was shrinking the power of the attack remained constant. In fact it was growing.

Liliana wanted to make the attack as small as possible which was very hard to do so the surface area the attack hit would be enough to penetrate through even nether or aether. This was another fruit from her training. Shrinking attack sizes whilst keeping its strength was a skill few could do but none before Liliana could shrink as well as continue to add power at the same time.

The demon lord began to panic at the sight of the power rushing towards him. By the time Liliana was only a few metres away it was the size of a marble. Leviathan new instantly that the attack would go straight through him and destroy him from the inside.

But he had an ace up his sleeve. He knew all he had to do was survive. But then the unexpected happened.

Kami had reached the bottom of the ocean where the pressure was exhibiting a 6th of the force required to crack a diamond. Yet Kami was completely fine even though only his head was protected. He showed no signs of pain and looked completely normal doing something that would make modern scientists want to research him.

He flew over to where he would be directly below Leviathan. He could see him but he could feel his presence. From there he stretched out his hands and pointed them in opposite directions and small embers grew into a small fire from his hand.

This was even more incredible than Liliana's feat with fire. Forget the water but the pressure alone being where he was would be enough to completely remove the fire before the thought of water being needed was even added yet a fire blazed at the bottom of the sea.

The fire grew and grew and grew. The water began to steam up and he shot the fire out of his hand to the floor.

The fires began to line the ocean bed and roar as they grew in size. The fires were not only impressive but compressed already. The fires were parallel to each other and began eating all of the water that was between them as well as a bit behind them.

The change was almost instant but Kami could see the sun beaming down at him again from what was once a deep sea to a now parted one by fire similar to how moses did in the bible. Above him he could see Tama falling down whilst Leviathan was reverting back to his more humanesque form with goat horns whilst Liliana had her open palm again his fist.

0