Chapter 47: Raging Fire
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leviathan could only take his sea monster form in the sea and it was completely optional. He could change his body to match any sea creature or a mixture of them all when in the sea but when there was no sea his body changed back instantly.

During this moment Tama pushed herself past the fire at a speed so fast the fire couldn't follow to burn her and landed in the water of the sea where she began swimming towards their boat. She wasn't needed anymore and could now be used as backup.

Leviathan was caught off guard by Kami's sly support and began falling but the right word to use would be pushed down by Liliana and her attack.

The fire attack made a hole in his nether and passed through which was then contained inside due to how spiritual powers worked. To get back out their was one option; the other side but their was a whole bodily system to get pass so it naturally began to burn that.

Leviathan opened his mouth to show the colour red spinning deep in his mouth as he tried to scream but only steam came out replacing his voice. Liliana kicked him away and watched as fire gushed out of his mouth adding to one of the walls of fire Kami had previously created.

Liliana wasn't sure what would happen when this attack got out of Leviathan but then she looked into the face of the calm and relaxed swordsman who was eyeing the inferno directly behind it as it fell.

The attack past straight through Leviathan like tofu but Leviathan's body began to burn at a remarkably fast rate. He no longer had anything but a few bones left before he dropped to the floor.

Kami watched as the same attack that destroyed the demon flew towards him. The heat he could feel was comparable to one of the walls of fire he had made. He was genuinely impressed by Liliana.

He put water aura into Asura as he pulled out the blade and due to spirit doubler the attack easily turned to steam as he slashed it.

BOOM!!!

The fire now having been slashed by an equal presence of water instantly began  releasing a huge amount of hot steam as if it was a kettle boiling water. But the steam produced was over a thousand times larger than a kettle and even more hotter. By now Kami had already stepped back same with Liliana and Tama as the steam rose up.

Kami dropped the walls of fire and the water poured began pouring back in at high speeds enveloping the Leviathan's carcass and trapping the steam.

Kami realised that if he let that reach the clouds it would probably raise the sea level so that was his plan but it didn't matter. The steam just turned to water instantly in the sea instead of becoming rain and doing it slowly later on. It wasn't by much but the sea level rose.

Kami and Liliana quickly left the underwater depths following Tama and began swimming towards Pyria, Lynx and the final problem Azael.

They had been lucky since Azael ended up moving the ship somewhat away from what had just happened near the start of the battle so Azael was safe for the time being and was unaware of what happened to his leader Leviathan.

"Keh keh keh" Azael smiled "This will be over in an instant!"

Azael continued to crush the ship and it began to wobble. The duo went into different directions and began an assault on the tentacles attacking them.

As they did they watched as the water behind the tentacles raised up and formed 2 pairs of fists. They looked at it in shock as a pair of fists had marked each of them. Yet it was made from water and not only that but from the surroundings.

"Surprised?" the demon laughed "I am the demon of the sea, it only makes sense for me to be able to manipulate it"

Pyria thought about what Leviathan could do and shuddered.

The fists clashed down on them. Lynx  made his fists glow red from aura and turned the attack into steam whilst Pyria shot fire at the fists creating the same effect.

The hands dropped down and raised from the sea again.

"Did you think destroying my attack would destroy my attack?" Azael smiled

"It's no use we need to get to the demon himself. Ignore the fists" Pyria deduced

They both agreed but couldn't get past the fists. They blocked every attack and all movement put towards it. The fists themselves weren't the problem. What was was the fact that they regenerated endlessly.

Lynx came up with an idea and looked at the Pyria. They both made a face which indicated they were thinking the same thing.

"Bring them to me" Lynx sighed

Pyria ran over to Lynx with the water fists moving around the boat completely marking them as they ran.

"You have one shot and a small opening. Don't mess this up" Lynx warned

Pyria got into a divers position whilst the 6 water fists clenched tight reined down on the duo. As they did Lynx jumped up and 

BOOM

The water dispelled and dropped down to the sea once more. As this was happening Pyria threw herself into the ocean swimming down to find the body of Azael.

The demon realised what had happened and withdrew his tentacles from the boat and didn't raise the water into fists again.

"Phew" Lynx panted as he dropped to the slippery floor "If only I could swim"

Pyria planned on making this encounter short. The kraken wagged its tentacles about in a fearsome manner whilst Pyria laughed losing useful air.

"DO NOT LAUGH AT ME!!" Azael bellowed

But it wasn't him but the sight behind him that Azael still hadn't noticed. Aboard the ship they obviously couldn't see below the water but now she could and were watching the sight of Leviathan being burned by Liliana within an impromptu ravine Kami had created. They found it funny that Azael never noticed this or he probably would've left them a while ago.

By the time Pyria was preparing to face off with Azael Tama had finally whilst her team were still dealing with Leviathan

The tentacles rushed at them with speed. Pyria began readying a fire spell since she saw how Leviathan met his end and believed that if Liliana could do it then she who specialised in magic could too whilst Tama rebounded the tentacles with her bare fists.

The demon realised this wasn't going to end well and released his fuwa. Tama ripped off her cuffs and did the same. The demon broke out into a cold sweat at the sight of the amount Tama was producing. Tama swatted the tentacles he threw at her after e regained composure instantly weakening his fuwa. She landed a hard punch against his head or chest, she couldn't tell since it was a large squid and its fuwa disappeared completely.

He tried to swim away in fear and saw the ocean collapsing in on itself burying his master and felt fear. He couldn't go in that direction since Kami and Liliana were coming towards him.

He tried to go left, the direction none were but as he tried he realised his tentacles were being grabbed by Tama.

She wrapped them around Azael and tied them together whilst holding Azael down. He reverted to his humanesque form easily fixing his arms and tried to push Tama away.

He saw Pyria inching closer and closer with her fire attack.

Tama clamped down on the demon holding him by the arms.

Pyria unlike Liliana launched her compressed attack at Azael. The orb slowly made its way towards Azael.

He could feel his pumping madly as he watched the orb move slowly towards him in an anticlimactic manner. He knew that Leviathan probably had fuwa when he received the attack. He didn't. He thought he was really going to die. The attack would be much worse since he didn't have fuwa.

Actually that was the complete opposite. The attack passed through Leviathan's fuwa which is basically strong spiritual armour. It took time and couldn't go straight through. As such when it came to going back out it took extra time breaking through the fuwa again as well allowing for more fire to rage within Leviathan.

Although the demon had no fuwa at his disposal at the current moment so the attack could pass through him relatively easily. It was still going to deal pretty much the same amount of damage to Azael.

As the attack touched Azael's skin it bored through in an effortless manner. When Tama saw this she let go and moved away. 

Azael began flailing about in pain and even dug his hands into his body to force the fire out but it was too late. He too turned into charr by the attack and began falling to the bottom of the sea.

0