Chapter 49: Devil
55 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lushan holed up in the Spajainian castle along with the 4 other sins felt something weird.

"Be prepared to find Leviathan. I believe his initial run in with Kami didn't go well" Lushan explained

"When we save Leviathan can I still eat Kami's soul?" Asmodeus asked

"Sure. I'm setting my sights on Athers anyway. His should taste better" Lushan decided

Asmodeus was content with this response. Lushan was unaware that Kami could grow exponentially in seconds. If you fought Kami one day and the next day you fought again, even if he wasn't training during the gap of the previous fight. He would still be stronger.

This was all thanks to Asura granting him wishes. Even in chains Kami was undefeatable as long as he held that blade.

Asmodeus planned on keeping Kami in a dungeon for a few years to soak his soul and make it even better.

Asmodeus failed to realise that Kami would be almost impossible to defeat by that point and he could break free if given a few years but Asmodeus was in his own world.

"In fact Beelzebub. To the coast" Lushan commanded

The demon immediately left the castle heading towards Leviathan at extreme speeds.

Lushan was very worked up. Asmodeus was the second strongest sin yet he felt a presence from Leviathan that was above that. Lushan could tell Leviathan would even surpass him for a brief while.

Kami and Styx were flying at lightspeed away from the crazed demon lord Leviathan. Their efforts were futile. The demon rather easily gained on them and passed the others focusing on Kami his main target and slammed him into the ground.

Kami coated himself in paira to avoid any damage. Kami flew through a few buildings resulting on them collapsing in on themselves burning black and disintegrating.

Kami pushed off a huge amount of brick that burnt the second he touched it and felt a force that began to pummel him deeper and deeper into the ground.

"Disperse! I will come find you!" Kami ordered the others

They were originally rushing over to Kami but decided to follow his orders but instead of dispersing they continued on. Their main goal was the demon rocket and that was what they were going to destroy.

Kami grabbed the leg that had plunged itself into his stomach and coughed up a bit of blood. He threw it to the side throwing Leviathan into a few buildings.

Kami didn't know for how long Leviathan would stay like this but his best bet was to stab him where he was already injured and break him from the inside.

Leviathan climbed out of the rubble relatively easily and began muttering whilst his eyes rolled back and turned black. His skin followed suit and he claws grew in size.

Lushan felt this and felt alarmed from the change in Leviathan.

"He already reached that level..." Lushan muttered

He put on a crooked smile and telepathically told Beelzebub something resulting in his speed increasing.

Kami began to break out into a cold sweat. Leviathan was an absolute monster.

He stared at Kami and his body was slowly turning from black to red and his horns began to grow and wings were doing the same but not one pair but 3. Leviathan was growing an extra 2 pairs of wings and Kami could feel the demon preparing to devour him.

Kami could tell the reason Leviathan wasn't moving and just continued muttering was so it could destroy him in the most gruesome way possible with as much power as possible.

Kami pulled out Asura with both hands. It was rare for an opponent to earn him using both hands straight away but it showed just how strong Leviathan was.

Due to Kami gripping Asura with both hands the blade shared the nether and aether evenly down the middle. 

Kami began to grow wings, horns and a half halo separated by the colours Kami was coated in. Kami too began to grow 3 pairs of wings each with a black or gold counterpart.

He could tell this in no way made him an equal to the ever increasing Leviathan but he didn't need to win. He just needed to survive.

Nether and aether lit up Asura the brightest it had ever been.

Kami pointed the blade at the demon and nether and aether began to circle around the blade a few metres away in a helix format.

The demon took this as a provocation and began to walk towards Kami. The gold black light around Asura grew intensely and shot itself from the blade.

The nether and aether wrapped around each other to form a dragon and engulfed Leviathan. Kami took inspiration whilst he was training from what Leviathan originally did to him.

The attack went through Leviathan and later dissipated into the air. The demon stopped moving and then stared at Kami.

No effect.

The demon pulled out his fork which turned into a trident but this time half of it was black whilst the other half was red. The red was slowly eating the trident at the same rate Leviathan was turning red.

Kami gasped at the attack he worked hard on dealing 0 damage. He couldn't keep up this Paira form he had developed for long and a strong attack whilst he was in the form was like a pebble to the demon.

Leviathan pointed his trident at Kami and black orbs appeared on the spikes. Kami jumped back far whilst Leviathan threw his trident at Kami.

"Damnit!!!" Kami shouted

He gave all of the power in his Paira form to Asura who doubled the amount. He blocked the attack with Asura but he was still being pushed back considerably. He started to go through the rubble of already collapsed buildings until he was back at the shore where he had originally began to run from Leviathan.

The demon coughed up black blood and dashed towards Kami.

By this point, Kami just managed to stop the trident after travelling 5000m backwards. He slapped it away and looked up to see Leviathan preparing a slap too but for him not his trident.

Kami instantly stopped time and used the slightly slower movement speed of the demon's hand to block the attack with his blade. If Kami took that attack it would mean instant death since all of his spiritual energy was inside of Asura.

Blocking did nothing. He should've parried. Kami got slammed into the ground and fell unconscious immediately which resulted in him starting time all over again.

The ground shook and shuddered from the impact and started an earthquake with Kami as the epicentre.

Leviathan bent down and punched the ground stopping the earthquake and grabbed Kami with one hand. He started to cough up a bucket worth of black blood before he dropped Kami and dropped down to his knees.

"I envy... life" Leviathan mumbled before burying his head into the ground.

Beelzebub was nearby and picked up Leviathan. He briefly looked at Kami considering taking him too but Leviathan took precedence.

He launched himself into the air and began to create sonic booms whilst he started to move close to lightspeed.

0