Chapter 50: Seal
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leviathan coughed up a huge amount of blood whilst he was being carried away by Beelzebub.

Beelzebub looked at him and sped up.

"Stop. I need to-" coughed Leviathan

"Lushan has plans for you before you die. Don't talk. You're body can't handle this speed. Focus on living for the sake of our lord" Beelzebub explained

Leviathan looked briefly at Beelzebub before hanging his head unconscious desperately trying to live. The more he fought to live, the more envy he built up as everyone else got to live to see another day whilst he was struggling to see another minute.

Though Styx were told to continue on with their mission Liliana broke away and had been watching the one sided fight. The pressure she felt from Leviathan stopped her from saving Kami. But it was understandable. She saw the strongest person she knew getting beaten up by barely any proper attacks by a man who had lost all rationality. She was weaker. Interfering was like digging your own grave, jumping in and waiting to get buried alive. Gruesome to say the least.

Instead she watched from afar waiting for an opportunity to save Kami. When Leviathan fell she instantly began to move but she noticed Beelzebub and stopped. She told herself that if Leviathan had tripped and was fine then he and Beelzebub would mean her end so she waited and was glad to see them leaving without Kami.

She rushed over to his body unsure of what to do next. Had it been Pyria and not her Kami could've been healed were her thoughts but that was rather trivial.

She briefly inspected his body before she saw a bright light and was pushed several metres away from his body.

She saw Asura glowing blue with ethereal blue snakes wrapping themselves around Kami.

During his training ages ago Kami had prepared for a situation where he would lose and made a sure fire way to protect his body. The bigger the threat the stronger the barrier that defends him and the faster he healed.

Liliana was not sure what to do but wait. It was all she could do whilst she watched Kami panted whilst gripping onto Asura tightly.

"Pyria, Tama, what should we do about Liliana?" Lynx asked

"Nothing. She knows where we are heading along with Kami. They will return soon" Pyria responded "Trust Kami's strength"

A few hours later Kami raised his head and groggily took in his surroundings. His head was on Liliana's lap who was hovering her head over him.

"So... I lost huh" Kami sighed

"Yeah unfortunately but he was in a bad state he should be dead" Liliana explained

She then informed Kami of the situation that had happened whilst he was out cold.

He knew Beelzebub was strong. Back before he died some revered Beelzebub as a God. According to the Bible Beelzebub was known as Baal and the christian god had a commandment specifically condemning him. A strong foe. Had Kami continued on and survived for a few more minutes, even though he had defeated him and Mammon before he wouldn't stand a chance now.

Naturally the demons had to get their strength back and this was obvious from the strength change so far but that didn't mean they were unbeatable. Kami smiled as he lifted his head and looked at Asura.

"Asura. Lift the first of three seals"

"Understood"

Kami had put seals onto his body to speed up training. They worked in a special way that allowed him to double his strength in half the time.

Asura glowed blue again and three numbers appeared on the blade. The number '1', '2' and '3' were shown on the sword. The number peeled off and disintegrated. Kami's strength instantly shot up as he glowed blue and it then disappeared. The power added was half of what he was using before.

"What was that?" Liliana asked

"A seal. I'm now a bit stronger and can use some skills that make me even stronger" Kami smiled

Liliana was shocked to see spirit doubler was defeated but even more so to here he had skills that he had to seal. She wondered if they were too dangerous for him to b casually using but decided not to ask. It didn't matter as long as the demons were defeated.

Kami stopped in a nearby inn and ate a bit of food before him and Liliana journeyed over to the country the demons were currently waiting for them whilst hoping to catch the others along the way.

"Lushan I brought him" Beelzebub announced as he dumped the dying Leviathan on the floor

Lushan looked up from his throne and smiled.

"Leviathan. You don't seem well" Lushan smiled maliciously

"Help... me... I.. want to... KILL... HImm" Leviathan coughed blood

Lushan could see his life force dwindling every second.

"I can save you. But you won't live to see him dead!" Lushan laughed

He stood up from the throne and grabbed Leviathan by the neck.

"You will join me permanently" Lushan announced

Leviathan widened his eyes whilst he was directed away from Lushan as he coughed more blood.

"I want to kill you!" Leviathan groaned as his strength swelled further

"Continue to envy. You will only be helping me attain further strength!" Lushan smiled

He brought Leviathan to the back of the room and his screams as Lushan mercilessly destroyed Leviathan were heard loud and clear to the other sins who paid it no mind.

Beelzebub looked around to see the remaining sins still playing cards.

"So excluding Lushan there is only 4 of us including me. Wow already and they haven't even stormed the castle" Beelzebub sighed

"Well it's not like there aren't more demons nearby that we can use" Belphegor yawned "I made sure of that"

"Lushan did most of this himself. No room for complaining" Mammon voiced

Outside the castle was a small but powerful army of a few demons at max 30. Though their numbers were small, anyone who dared to come near the palace would undeniable be dead before they realised their head was missing.

The quest to destroy the rocket ship that may lead to the end of civilisation continues...

0