Chapter 51: Demon Of Chaos
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours after having run away and leaving Kami to defend them Lynx, Tama and Pyria had arrived within the main city of Spajainia known as Bax.

The group stood still at the entrance of the city. The force they felt from within was tense and pushed them back even giving a sudden rush of cold sweats. The spiritual energy from the remaining sins could be seen faintly in the air.

This would not affect a normal person if it wasn't directed at them, even if the person could use fuwa they would feel no danger. But for people at the calibre of the trio, even though the spiritual energy wasn't directed at them yet it was a clear sign that Bax had been marked as the sins territory.

They began to back up slowly.

"No way am I going in there" Lynx announced

"Even I..." Tama said for the first time admitting she wasn't omnipotent

Pyria stared at the city with wondrous eyes.

"It is a real shame such a place fell to these unsightly demon lords" Pyria sighed "Let's wait for Liliana and Kami and see what they decide to do"

The rest agreed and set up a small camp a few kilometres from the city. They were near a lush forest that had multiple different types of animals giving them a huge array of food with no shortages and a river pouring out of the city of Bax that streamed down near them.

Their fire burned loudly in the night whilst they cooked a few fish until crisp.

"When Kami gets here, I think we will end up needing to train again" Lynx noted as he ripped apart his fish with his teeth

"We don't have much time before they finish building their rocket. We have at most a week and a bit and that is at most" Pyria acknowledged

Tama listened intently to the twos conversation unable to think of a solution to the problem that almost had her run away in fear.

"Well that aura we felt is all the sins right?" Lynx began "So if we were to divide that up they wouldn't be to strong"

"We would need to separate them first somehow. Asmodeus would be a problem, luckily he can be left to Kami but the others move around in groups no smaller than two" Pyria added

"Like Beelzebub and Mammon that one time. I see. If we can't even rival them how can we destroy their rocket" Tama despaired

They heard a twig behind them break and instantly dropped their fish, jumped back and prepared to fight.

The power they felt from the presence was immense almost rivalling half of what they felt from Bax.

Two figures moved closer and one pulled out a sword from their waist.

The trio backed up slowly towards the direction of the forest.

"Damnit" Lynx mumbled

The figures moved ever closer like the hands of death plucking the soul from a body.

They began to sweat heavily as the two came a few metres away from them. Yet the one who drew their weapon put it back.

The trio lowered their guard confused.

"Lynx, Pyria, Tama what are you doing out here shouldn't you be in Bax waiting" one of the voices said

"Liliana!" Tama screamed and rushed ahead

Lynx noticed the one with her was Kami and immediately went over to him to fill him in on the situation.

"When did you get so strong?" Lynx asked

"Yeah" the rest responded

Kami trained extremely hard breaking his body multiple times. As a result he achieved new heights in strength but with great power comes great responsibility. The amount of power he had after he placed the three seals on him was his base which is enough to combat the Asmodeus he knew previously but when he removes the seals, different amounts of his power are returned to him.

Because of this he can pull off difficult attacks and new skills but they are highly taxing on his body and when he goes into his Paira form there is still a timer on him. The time decreases the more of his original strength he uses. The reason he removed one of the seals was because he had underestimated the sins after Leviathan's showing so he found it necessary.

The power of sin is an extremely power he now knows must be crushed with overwhelming strength as soon as possible.

Kami explained all of this to the rest of Styx.

"I can't believe Kami crushed us and eradicated us all with two people" Colt moaned

Colt was already within the city of Bax. He had a plan he was forming and with it he was going to defeat Kami and show him that not only is the bandit guild stronger than he thought but Colt is unstoppable. For that he was outside the spajainia castle.

"Oh someone actually dared to approach us after seeing all the demons guarding this place" Mammon laughed "He is either a fool or very brave. Regardless his soul must be very tasty"

Colt watched as the demons charged forwards. Naturally he knew he stood no chance but he knew one thing that would get any sin to listen to him and invite him in. The problem was he needed to get inside first.

He drew his katanas began shooting fuwa coated bullets at the demons. They did basically nothing but it was a good distraction. He moved to the side but was stopped by a demon.

Woah where do you think you're going" the demon laughed

"Inside I must speak with your superiors" Colt announced whilst firing shots at the demon

Previously his dual katana pistols as he liked to call them only had a few shots in them. Maximum 2 in each but during 7 months he refined the pistol swords to a level of a full pistol magazine. And it was all hidden from sight. Colt never had a good character. He was well versed in spiritual power but he wasn't unbeatable. The only thing none could beat him at was being a blacksmith. His weapons were legendary rank and no one even knew what a pistol is other than him and naturally Kami who comes from a world way in the future from him but he doesn't know that.

This had actually intrigued the demon. All demons knew of tech of the level he was using whilst Belphegor knew even more but the demon knew Colt wasn't someone who was being used to build the rocket at any time yet he still knew what a gun was and even how to build one without Belphegor's guidance.

"Everyone stop" the demon said "I am Behemoth. I am someone who is almost of equal standing with the sins. Since you want to get in there so badly I am willing to help. Naturally not for free"

"I'm Colt. What do you want in return?" Colt asked

"That would depend on what you want and what you know. First tell me what you know" Behemoth demanded

"Does the name Kami ring any bells?" Colt smirked

Behemoth smiled

"I'm assuming you are against him?" 

"Naturally"

"Let's talk more inside"

0