Chapter 55: Tama’s Strong Will
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tama sat down and began to draw in the power from her surroundings. She felt herself losing control over her body the more her spiritual reserves were filled and cracked under the compressed pressure.

This continued to happen for a few minutes before she forced out all of her spiritual energy and continued on. She felt more power fill her and her reserves were about to be completely destroyed. She focused hard and began to thicken her energy and widen it out to make it easier in the future.

"I'm not going to lose" she muttered

Her spiritual reserves broke completely and the power she had pulled in began banging against her own relentlessly. It was hard and she could tell this was going to be a tough endeavour but she was prepared. Last time she kept her energy too close to what she had collected and since it had no space to move to it was at full power the whole time.

This was the reason why she attempted this again in the first place, if she knew earlier to keep her power further away since what she collected isn't as violent against her the further away she was, then she would've beat this problem in her mind.

After passed and she was sweating but it wasn't as heavy as she was before when she reached this point. She was in heavy pain but compared to before, for her this was nothing.

Tama decided this was actually too easy considering what she knew. Her spiritual reserves were building themselves up faster since it has already had to go through this once before so like an antivirus it knew what to do immediately. But since to her this was too easy, she wasn't willing to stop where she was.

Tama began drawing in more external power until she just handle it. It was slightly weaker than what she had to go through when she first attempted this but since it was weaker now she absolutely refused to let it beat her. Kami was not with her, he was off training and Pyria unlike Kami has no strength to spare, if she fails it is truly the end.

Yet Tama the unyielding beast felt no fear as she felt herself slowly losing consciousness and was holding on purely with the thought 'I can't lose, I lasted longer against stronger pain'. She was enduring heavy pain. Her body was spazzing and she had run out of sweat and instead had to cry ages ago instead. That had been replaced with blood.

Her core was tense and she was unable to do anything, even if she wanted to move she couldn't. Tama took this on with a lot of adrenaline so she was unaware of the pain she was still in after her first attempt. Unlike Pyria who was successful and had pretty much completely recovered since she never failed, Tama did. The pain she should've felt was similar to being hit by a truck yet she still powered on and was moving.

But now she was trying again. The pain she is feeling now is similar to what she felt before. But that pain is still there and her body is acting accordingly to the almost doubled pain.

As each hour went by Tama felt more and more pain even though she had stopped drawing in more external power ages ago. As each hour passed, the amount of adrenaline in her decreased.

Her body was struggling under the pain but she still told herself to keep going. Her arms went limp and she could no longer train effectively making her training harder and even more hours later her skin began to bleed from the stress. Yet she kept telling herself just a little longer, she refused to lose. If she lost, to her that wouldn't be much different from her accepting the demon lords could beat her. She knew it was true but refused to believe it.

The only thing that kept her going was her desire to win and her strong will to not lose. The more she thought about what was equivalent to her losing, the more she knew she couldn't give up.

Her spiritual reserves after a day had mostly closed up making the effort she had to undergo less but by that time she was unconscious. Her willpower actually did the rest of the work. Since she felt more pain the longer she continued on her body shut down after the pain was too much but her spirit didn't and was entrusted with the firm willpower she had.

It was so strong by that point that it could be physically seen around her body. Her body was coated in green from her will. This will which had taken form was added to her dwindling spiritual power and acted as a much stronger wall stopping any power from leaking out and this was done as close as possible to the spiritual reserves as possible.

Although the reserves were almost completely closed up, the pressure that would've been felt was stronger than before it was if Tama tried to cover it like she did the first time yet the green willpower of Tama dealt with it easily. Even though Tama was trying to defeat a foe in her mind, in reality she had just created a skill, the strongest skill for her to use completely based off willpower.

0