Chapter 75
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now before Lex stood his final opponent. Gora.

"Me and Paimon had been carefully shadowing your movements ever since you accused Lucifer. Now we know the truth" Gora started "I swear by my name as an angel of justice to take you down"

Lex smiled. Paimon and Lucifer had taken a lot out of him, he had sacrificed huge amounts of Mushoku to take them out. Now Gora another person who could beat him stood before him.

Gora started striding towards Lex, taking off all armour and weapons he had on him.

"Now tricks, no weapons, not even Mushoku, just you and me with our fists" Gora vowed

Lex complied and did the same as Gora moved towards him. The second all weapons and armour had been strewn across the grass, their fist fight commenced. Without the use of Mushoku it was really any mans victory to be had. Gora believed that justice would be upheld and true justice is always fair, as such a fair and equal battle is also necessary.

Even so their fists collided heavily destroying the ground and uprooting the grass surrounding them, destroyed buildings flew away from their fight at the epicentre.

The fight was one of equals, when Gora landed a heavy blow on Lex, Lex landed an equally heavy blow on Gora and vice versa. The day turned to night and the night back to day yet the fight still continued.

Heavily exhausted with deformed faces struggling to absorb oxygen they both fell to the ground at the same time. After a few seconds they rose but how they got up changed the battle instantly.

As Gora struggled to straighten out his knees with his hands, Lex leaned on his sword pushing against it to rise up.

"You!" Gora wheezed 

"This.. will go... on. Forever... otherwise" Lex explained

But it still remained that Lex had cheated Gora. What was supposed to be a fair fight was now removed, originally Gora could've easily smited Lex yet he wanted a fair fight. This fairness spelled his end.

Gora released his Mushoku as Lex tried to pierce straight through Gora's chest. The tip of the sword kept pushing eventually pushing the tired Gora down. As Lex descended on top of Gora guided by his sword he released his Mushoku and put it all into his sword carving a hole through his chest destroying his heart.

"This...not... end" Gora coughed

Lex rolled over from next to Gora whilst Gora slowly pulled the blade from his chest. He refused to be turned into a demon even if he was going to die, he would rather die in a similar way to his best friend Paimon.

In his head the only thing he could do was gift the humans with the strength to topple Lex as well as the knowledge to know the truth.

He pulled a white chalice from out of his belongings and drooled all of the blood into it. His blood contained all of the Mushoku he had turning the liquid in the chalice purple. With a ring he had he created a tomb, a stone pyramid and sealed the chalice within. Sealed with the pyramid deeper behind double doors that required a key that had been split into two halves.

He sent the Pyramid away into the distance with the recollections of the war as well as the final moments of his life he was about to live out with the split key hiding in opposite parts of the planet.

"HAHAHAHA!" Lex laughed "No matter what you do this is the end"

Gora wiped the blood from his mouth as he smiled gripping his chest tightly. In his head he was thinking that Lex was going to receive heavy Karma in the future. He picked up Lex's sword and half walked and half ran away from the battle. Lex slowly followed until Gora tripped landing on his face. He was running out of blood and was deeply dying the ground red.

"Seeing how you don't wish to be killed by me, I will trap you. Drown in your own blood" Lex chuckled

By now he had somewhat recovered and finishing Gora off was childsplay. He made the ground collapse inwards forcing Gora down.

"Bye. Forever" Lex mocked as he took back his sword and left

Gora was proud of how long he had managed to keep himself alive by forcefully pounding his chest to mimic a heartbeat but now he had reached his grave. Gora only had access to aether energy now but it was the purest energy possible.

As he bled he infused his soul energy and aether into it further purifying the aether. Gora drowned in a large pull filled to the brim with the purest aether energy known to man. So pure it was almost white, so strong not even his body remained as he was melted by his own power.

The place of his death later was known privately as the aura pool and the reason Helix the aura academy was established where it was.

Seconds passed and Lynx, Liliana, Pyria and Tama all suddenly woke up as if he had just had a nightmare.

"What.. was that" Pyria asked wiping sweat off her face

The others looked just as confused. Other than Liliana.

"That angel, or god to us. He created this place, I along with Kami inherited his soul meaning we are supposed to take this Lex figure down. So the sins aren't evil but they eventually turned evil" Liliana deduced

"That one time he saw Asmodeus at Helix, didn't this Lex fellow repel him for us?" Lynx asked

Since Pyria and Tama weren't there, Lynx and Liliana briefly explained the tournament at Helix.

"Regardless" Pyria started "There is something amazing below. No point in continuing without the key though, let's leave"

With the dream they received of a huge battle that almost completely split the angels in two, they left the stone pyramid with more questions than answers.

"Tell this to Kami. Don't forget" someone spoke in Liliana's head

She shook from the shock.

"Did you guys hear that?" Liliana asked

The others looked at her confused shaking their heads. Regardless they all bathed in the heat of the sun understanding that after Lushan had been dealt with, the angel Lex was next.

0