Fixing A Hole
1.5k 5 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open my eyes, but yet I see a foggy haze in my peripherals. Is this a dream? Before I can even ponder that thought though, I notice something fishy.

This isn’t my room.

In fact, it looks almost like a little girl’s room - sky blue walls and shelves filled wall to wall with plushies of cute Pokemon. In the corner is the gaming console I owned when I was little - a Nintendo Gamecube, with all of the same games I owned. I look down at my sheets and they’re even the…

And it hits me. This is the bedroom I always wanted as a kid, but my parents refused since they thought my girliness was a phase (spoiler alert - it wasn’t). I wonder if that means…

I look down at myself, and notice I’m smaller. A LOT smaller. Granted, I shrank when I became a girl, but…this form doesn’t have any boobs or curves or anything resembling a grown woman. That said, I still have my long hair and nail polish from before, and…wait, does that mean…

No.

I spring out of bed as fast as my little legs allow me, and when I look in the mirror on the back of my door, I have to grab a pillow off the ground to muffle my scream, which I can’t help but notice is a lot higher than even before.

I’m a little girl.

Considering I didn’t make any wish for this, along with the fogginess from earlier…I realize this has to be a dream. It’s probably better this way anyways - would I really wanna grow up again, and go through all of puberty as a girl this time? Well, yeah, but…

Before I can end that though, I notice my body grow more and more before stopping. I’m not as tall as I am before, and my “womanly” assets still aren’t there, but…it seems that since I’m aware this is a dream, I can control it. And because of that, since I was thinking about growing up a girl and puberty and whatnot…my body matched that, as I seem to be about 11 years old now, as opposed to whatever age I was before. Though in this change, the oversized tee from my big sis that I was using as a nightie now fits like a normal tee and my…erm, bottom half, is exposed, for which I immediately blush and rush to cover. Wait, I’m controlling a dream, damnit! After slapping myself on the head for my ignorance, a plain pair of panties appears to cover my naked lower half, before I go back into thought.

Honestly, knowing I can control my age…why not have some fun with this while I’m still dreaming?

I decide to go down further than before to become 6, and giggle as the clothing I’d been wearing before became comically large on my tiny frame, eventually ending with my panties in a pool on the floor, and my nighty hanging off one shoulder. Before I can worry about that for too long though, my young brain takes over and puts on the cutest outfit I’d always wanted to try as a little kid (but never could) - it was a sleeveless white dress, with rainbow polka dots and a black buckle belt on my waist. On my feet were the cutest Mary Janes I could imagine up, and my hair was done up in pigtails and a headband. Looking in the mirror, I couldn’t help but happily giggle again - this was what my childhood should have been like!

On that note, I decide to head out to the kitchen, where my favorite breakfast ever is cooking - pancakes!

I can’t help but notice once walking into the kitchen how BIG everything is. If my girl form that I became was any indication, I was an abnormally short female, especially at this age. I didn’t mind it though. Being the small, innocent little girl that I was never allowed is cathartic. As I think about how I love this feeling, I notice my height shrink by another inch or two - gonna have to learn how to control this - dream science and all that!

Finishing that line of thought, I see my big sister walk into the kitchen. She’s only 3 years older than me, but considering I’m quite short normally, she now towers over me regardless of the age difference - my face only reaches her shoulders. None of that matters though, as I rush into her with a glomp hug that I’ve always wanted to do, but couldn’t due to me always being far too big. And, god, it feels just as ridiculously awesome as I imagined it would. She rewards me for that by giving me a headset and massaging my shoulder

“Hey there little Luna, you ready for breakfast?” my mom says, looking down at me. If my sister is huge, then my mom is gigantic to younger me - I barely reach up to her waist! While she’s plating the last pancake, I can’t help but hug her, and squeal in delight as she picks me up and cradles me towards her, booping my nose.

After siting at the table (my feet don’t even reach the floor!) and eating an amazing breakfast, I make it up to my room and see all the things that I wish I could have played with or seen but never got the chance to. The giant dollhouse, the jump rope, the VHS tapes for Powderpuff girl…if I was a cartoon character, my eyes would be sparkling.

As soon as I pick up two of the dolls in my dollhouse to start playing with them, I start hearing a loud buzz. Dream me covers her ears, but before I know it…

BZZT BZZT BZZT

And like that I’m awake. Thankfully, I’m still a girl, so yesterday wasn’t a fluke, but…that dream. My cheeks turn pink just thinking about it - obviously there’s no way to go back and relive my life, but…damnit if that wasn’t one of the warmest and fuzziest moments of my life.

I make my way into the kitchen, where coincidentally, my mom is cooking up pancakes, through it’s a bit different with me at 15 and my sister at 18 (and without the dream powers from before).

“Hey sis” my sister starts “what’s got you in such a good mood?” she looks on skeptically.

“Oh…” my voice trails off longingly, and my cheeks become pink again “I had a dream where I got to be the little girl I never got to be in real life”

“Really? That’s awesome little sis!” Emma says, hugging me again. Man, I think I got a total of a dozen hugs from her in my entire life, and I’ve almost reached that in one day of being a girl. This is awesome!

— —

School begins again tomorrow, but until then, my mom decided I needed to get a check-up at the doctors - after all, while this is my body, who knows what it might have come with! Thankfully, my local doctor is open today on Sunday, and so dressing in the same cute Pikachu hoodie outfit from yesterday, I hop in the passenger seat of my mom’s car and off we go. I tried to get my sister to come, but she said she had homework, and that she didn’t need to be there for a little doctor’s appointment - fair enough.
We didn’t have to drive far to get there, nor did we have to wait long to get in. Before long, my usual doctor, Dr. Edwards, walked in. She was a pretty plain woman, with her most distinctive feature being her dirty blonde and grey hair almost reaching down to the end of her white coat. Secretly, I was extremely thankful that my doctor is another woman, because this kind of intimate meeting might have been a bit awkward with a man. Dr. Edwards begins to speak up.

“Hey, Jennifer, long time no see!” she says, as she gives my mom a quick, cordial hug “and may I ask who the young woman is with you today? She looks a lot like Emma, but I don’t believe I’ve seen her before.”

My mom rubbed the back of her head “She’s my daughter, Amanda.”

“Odd, I don’t seem to remember you having two daughters-“

“Yeah, well I do now, now don’t I?” my mom replied, curtly.

“Oh…is this your son, Leo? Did he just come out to you recently?” Dr. Edwards asked.

“I mean…” I chime in “you’re not wrong”.

“Well, I must say, you pass really well!”

“About that…” my mom said, feebly. “she isn't trying to ‘pass’ as a woman. She is one”

“Well, I know she’s a woman, but some trans fo-“

“No, you don’t understand. She’s a woman. Like you or me. Parts and all”.

“Mrs. Garcia, you’re not pulling my leg, are you? Do you really expect me to believe that your son woke up yesterday as your daughter, no drugs or surgeries or anything else being the culprit?”

“Yes” my mom responded, immediately.

Dr. Edwards still looked skeptical.

“Well…are you going to check my daughter, or what?”

“Of course, of course, I-“

“And make sure you include a gynecologist inspection as well - since I know you’re certified in that”. I can’t help but blush at hearing that - holy shit, a gynecologist? I guess it makes sense considering I’ve got that body part now…

“Jennifer, I know you really support your daughter, but sh’-“

Before she could say anything, my mom gave Dr. Edwards one of the biggest stink eyes possible, which sent her silently to get the supplies she’d need to inspect me, which caused my mom to smirk and hold back a chuckle. “She’s gonna be in for a shock, isn’t she, eh, Luna?”

I only smile - trying not to laugh at what had unfolded. If I was nervous before, at least my mom has done well to loosen me up, not only with her matter-of-fact attitude but also the impending scene I know will happen eventually.

The beginning of the appointment is pretty standard fare. Blood pressure, heart rate, reflexes, the works. Though I did get a skeptical look from the doctor when she lifted my shirt up to check my breathing. I don’t quite think she expected me to look…how did she phrase it…”passing so well”. Eventually, after the basic stuff is inspected, she asks for a sample of my blood and also swabs my mouth to test for any diseases I or my mom may not know about.

Eventually though, it shifts to the gynecologist exam - for most this would be super awkward and uncomfortable, but for me, there’s a satisfaction to it. A validation of “Yep, you’re 100% woman, and nothing they can do to change it”. Though I try to keep the smile off my face - a big dopey grin during a gyno test would be a bit weird, wouldn’t it?

Eventually, after submitting my blood and swab to the lab, she comes back with her tools, though I notice she doesn’t open the box, and only has an odd metal device out. She asks me to get into a robe and walks me over to a special chair in another room she has set up for me. It looks like the kind of padded chair you might expect at a dentists office, but with two appendages which I assume are for my feet to go, allowing them to spread out. My mom follows me along into the room to make sure everything goes well.

Eventually, I climb up into the chair, and after spending a few second to motivate myself, I put my legs in the stirrups as she asks of me, and then sits down in front of me.

“Now, Mrs. Garcia, I know your daughter is a woman, but I don’t see the re…” is all I hear, as I hear the clang of the odd metal device hitting the ground.

“Didn’t expect that, huh?” I say, giggling to myself.

“Miss, what’s your name? Clearly you aren’t Leo or didn’t used to be him, because you-“

“Dr. Edwards, I assure you that my daughter Luna is the same “Leo” you’ve seen a dozen or more times”.

“So…you transitioned and got sexual reassignment surgery since our last appointment?”

“No…Dr. Edwards” I start “I know this is going to sound hard to believe, but I woke up like this yesterday. I transformed into a girl”

“It doesn’t work like that, sweetie. Boys don’t suddenly wake up as girls”

“Yeah, well this one did!” I try to muster as much conviction into my voice as I can. Dr. Edwards simply rolls her eyes, which my mom catches wind of.

“Doctor, I’d like you to examine my daughter. Save the judgement of her predicament until the lab stuff comes in in a bit”

Dr. Edwards said nothing, but got to work, getting a new clean device, and putting on rubber gloves before putting her head down. Like I assumed, the test was nowhere near as bad as many women I’d heard had made it out to be, though having the cold metal device meant to keep my vagina open was certainly not a comfortable item to be in there. Eventually, she put down her tools and stayed shaking her head.

“There’s no way” she said “there’s simply no way”.

“What do you mean, Doc?” I ask, pulling my feet out of the stirrups in the seat

“Your vagina. If you’re who you say you are…you have a perfectly healthy, normal vagina for a teen girl of your age, with no signs of surgery or anything. If I had to guess, I’d say you’ve also got a fully working set of ovaries in there as well”

“Do you mean?”

“Yes, you’ll be able to have kids someday”.

Oh my god, I never even thought of that. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I’d be a girl, and now I’m one capable of giving birth? Really?

I rush towards my mom, and all I can say is “Mom, I can be a mommy someday!” before I’m engulfed by a hug from her, which I melt into.

She laughs “I didn’t know you wanted kids so bad, sweetie.”

I blush “Well…not now…but to know I can give birth and be a mommy just like you? Isn’t that awesome?”. Again, she’s trying not to giggle too much, as my face probably looks like a little girl getting the dollhouse she wanted to for Christmas.

“It sure is, Luna” she says, ruffling the hair on the top of my head. Soon though, we’re interrupted by Dr. Edwards, whose jaw I don’t think had closed since the end of my exam. She’s now holding two folders which I can only assume are the results from the tests they ran, and it’s got Dr. Edwards shaking her head back and forth.

“I…I can’t believe this” she sputters “this bloodwork, it matches Leo’s perfectly. Everything’s the same, except for his-, I mean her physical characteristics and sex. In my 18 years working here I’ve never seen this.”

“What?” I chuckle “A boy becoming a girl overnight”.

She doesn’t respond, but tries to straighten herself out “Well, Luna, it seems everything is in order - and you happen to be a perfectly healthy young teenage girl. Everything checks out like it did before, outside of your…change. Hope to see you here soon…if nothing else so I can figure out what the hell happened here!”

I smile as I make my way back. That appointment could have gone better, especially on my doctor’s end, but knowing that I’m the exact same person I was before essentially, except now as a girl who can have kids? That’s so awesome!

— —

After me and my mom get home, I make myself a quick lunch, before making my way up to my sister’s room, where I see her randomly scrolling through YouTube videos. I’d always been jealous of her room, from the color, to the cute bedspread, to even the curtains on the wall - though I did admit, if I had it my way, my room would still probably be a bit more tomboyish than hers. Regardless I make my way up and sit in the little bean bag chair next to her bed.

“Hey sis!”

Emma took off her headphones “Oh, yeah Luna?”

“Would…” why am I blushing all a sudden? This is something girls do all the time! “Can I borrow one of your nail polish colors?” I ask meekly

“Oh, of course!” she exclaims, seemingly half expecting me to ask her this eventually “I was meaning to do my nails again too - so we could do each others!

Woah, I’m painting nails with my sister? Heck yeah!

She grabs herself a pretty standard red, while I can’t help but be tempted by the glittery purple color on her dresser. Before long, we’re sat on the floor together. She grabs my hand to start painting the nails, but says something first

“You know sis, you’ve got really small hands now.” There comes the blush again, before she starts with my thumb

“So, uh…sis.” I start. “You didn’t seem to have as much doubt as mom and dad did about me being a girl…why is that?”

“Oh” now it was my sister’s turn to look embarrassed “I…I kind of guessed beforehand.”

It takes all my willpower not to pull my hand away in shock.

“You…you knew?!”

“Sorta? You’d always given me these really jealous looks, but I never knew what those meant until recently. It then hit me that you saw me as the female version of you - what you should have been, and that hurt, didn’t it?”

I don’t say anything, except mournfully nod. She hit the nail on the head.

“And so I was going to confront you about this, because I wanted to help you feel happy. You’d looked so upset the last few years, which I assume must have been since your body was growing into a young man, correct?”

Again, I nod, with tears now starting to leak out.

“So when I saw you’d become a girl, and seemed really happy about it, I didn’t question it further - I was just happy you were happy!”

The tears are starting to come out stronger now, not helped by the fact that I can’t brush them away on account of my nails drying.

“Oh no, sis, did I say something wrong!?” Emma says, cradling my face.

“No…no, I’m just so happy. That even if this hadn’t happened, you’d still have accepted me as your sister”

“Awww…” she replies, with a mix of love and pity. My sobs soon turn to a mix of laughing and crying which confuses my sister until I inform her

“I’m…I’m just so happy I can cry again!”

And with that, especially now that both of our nails had dried (at least the first coat anyways), she engulfs me with a hug, and can only say “I love you, little sis!”.

I could have stayed in that hug all day.

65