Another Girl
1.2k 3 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
CW: mild sexual intimacy

The rest of my week actually went pretty well, with the anticipation of this weekend pushing me on. There was a funny moment though when I hopped onto the bus on Friday.

I hop onto the bus and make my way to the back of the bus where Lily is typically seated, before slamming my backpack down, and sitting down with a slight pout on my face.

“You okay, honey?” she asks

“I’m fine!” I snap

“Jeez, Luna, you on your period or something?”

“Uh…yeah…I am” I say, squirming uncontrollably

I didn’t how she’d react to that considering how my parents and sister did, but…she just breaks out into hysterics. The pout I had now turns into a bit of an uncomfortable frown. Is she laughing at me?

Thankfully my question is answered when she brings me in for a hug “Oh, I’m sorry Luna, but that was hilarious! So you got your first period?”

“Yeah?”

“That’s awesome! It means that-“

“-that I can be a mommy someday, yep. The doctor let me know last weekend.”

“Huh. I wonder what our babies would look like?”

And there’s that patented Lily-pushing-my-buttons moment, as now I’m red-faced as I can be. She wanted this, huh? I can’t stay too mad at her - I’d love to be a mommy, and if we somehow ended up together for that long?

At school that day, I can’t help but notice now that the more me and Lily have been hanging out, and specifically holding hands, the more attention I’m getting - more than I’d like to get. Of course, being a girl with another girl, even in the most accepting of places is going to elicit some reaction, and here was no different. Because few of the kids here knew me, they just saw me as Lily’s new girlfriend, which honestly…I didn’t mind. If I get hate, at least let it be for something that I can take pride in!

— —

Eventually Saturday rolled around, and I packed my backpack with everything I could want or need at the sleepover - sleeping bag, Nintendo Switch, snacks, toiletries, pajamas, the whole nine yards. Most 15 year old girls wouldn’t be this excited for a simple sleepover, but I was simply for the fact that this will end up being my first! See, boys rarely, if ever, do sleepovers, and if they do, it’s usually just two friends. I remember as a little kid bawling my eyes out, because my female friends at the time excluded me from their sleepovers for being a girl. Those memories were sad, but the fact that I’m able to make up for them now is unbelievably awesome!

After kissing my mom and dad goodbye for the night, I pull up the hood on my Pikachu hoodie, and walk the one and a half blocks down to Lily’s house, before her mom lets me in. Seems like I’m the first person here, and honestly, in all my anticipation, it doesn’t surprise me.

“Well hello there, Luna. I’ve heard so much about you from Lily!”

“Is that right…” I laugh, before I hear a flurry of feet make their way down the stairs, and I’m tackled into a hug. She’s such a brash goofball, but I wouldn’t have her any other way. We kiss, and I notice her mom give us a surprised look before laughing to herself and walking away.

“Lily…you did tell your mom we’re together, right?” She simply bites her lip and holds back a smile, which gives me all the answer I need. While waiting for the rest of the girls to get here, we head downstairs to the den, and set up everything to play with our Nintendo Switches.

Eventually all of Lily’s friends (Desiree, Abby, Chloe and Sarah) are down as well, and the “games”, as they were, could begin in earnest. Which started, of course, by Lily asking what kind of pizza we wanted. After ordering two medium pepperoni and sausage pizzas from the local Domino’s, we migrated downstairs, where we all began to play Mario Kart. Of course, I chose Rosalina, which everyone thought matched me perfectly, which only made me blush more. Lily chose Daisy, Abby chose Cat Peach and Sarah chose Toadette, and we had a ton of fun playing until the pizza came. Especially because I was usually the one who won!

— —

Eventually, pizza came, and we all devoured that. For some reason, I’d always thought that girls were demure and never ate much, and hence I’d have to change my eating habits, but that was certainly not the case. These girls practically devoured the two pizzas before us quicker than any guy I’d seen. It seemed I was somewhere where I belonged.

We then went downstairs, while the food we ate was still digesting, and on account of Sarah’s suggestion decided we should play truth or dare. A game I’d never played but ha heard about from many others.

“Alright” Sarah said “because I wanted to play, I’ll start by asking…Luna! Truth or Dare”

“Uh…truth?” I absently reply

“How did you become a girl?”

“Well” I begin “you’re not going to believe me, but I’d just come out to Lily and I’d been feeling really bad about everything male with me…and so I wished on a shooting star to wake up as a girl tomorrow, and I did!”

“No way!” Desiree responded. “So you wanted to be a girl all along?”

“Well…yeah. I’d always been a girl inside, so being a boy hurt a lot. I’m so glad though I get to hang out with you all and do stuff like this finally!”

A chorus of “aww’s” came from everyone before I said “Alright, Abby, truth or dare?”

“Dare!” she said defiantly. I waited a few seconds to think of something truly embarrassing

“I dare you to let me give you a wedgie!”

“What? Fine, fine fine fine” she grumbled, as I got up off the carpeted floor we’d been sitting on and before I knew it, I got a grip of her sky blue and white polka dot panties and yanked them up.

“Owie!!!!!!” Abby cried, while the rest of us giggled at the sight. Lily yelled out “Cute undies there, Abby”

With a simultaneous blush and frown, she turned to Lily “Fine then, truth or dare, Lily!”

“Dare” she flatly replied.

If you think seeing my panties was so fun, I dare you to wear nothing but your bra and panties until the end of this game!”

“Alright” Lily said cooly, and began slipping off her jeans, hoodie and tee, until she was wearing nothing but her intimates. And my god, she was beautiful. If I still had a penis (not that I’d want one), it’d definitely be acting up right now. Instead, the only indication I give off is my intense blush. Though it seems I’m not the only one blushing, as I see Chloe blushing as well, which gets Lily thinking “Truth or dare, Chloe!”

“Truth!”

“What crushes do you have at school?”

“Oh, erm…” she says, her blush returning “I don’t know if I should say…”

“It’s alright Chloe, we’re all friends here!”

“Well…I did really like Erik, and his physique, and Jake was pretty cute…and…I also think you’re pretty as well.” A bunch of gasps escape a few of us, but Lily simply crawls over to give Chloe a hug

“So you’re bisexual, huh?”

“Yeah…you guys are the first ones I’ve told!”

“Awww, well, I’m glad you told us! Though I have to say, I’m a bit off-limits at the moment, thanks to my girlfriend Luna over there!”

“Wait, so you’re tog-“ Sarah tries saying, before Lily interrupts with a “Yep”

“And so you’re a-“

“Yep, I’m a lesbian!” she says, with the same cheer one might expect from a mom who just made cookies. I swear, her bravery and lack of care for others opinions of her was always one of my favorite parts of Lily, even before we were friends.

“Luna!” she shouts, disturbing my train of thought

“Yeah?”

“Truth or dare?”

“Dare”

“Baby”

“Yeah, what?” I respond, thinking she’s just using a term of endearment.

“No, baby. I want you to act like one for a full minute” she said, taking her phone out of her purse.

“You…you better not be recording this!”

“Nah, I’m just keeping timer!”

I pinch the bridge of my nose. Well, here goes nothing.

When Lily says go, I start doing my best baby impression, from sucking on my toes, to crawling on fours, to even crying for my mommy. When Lily says the minute is up (through laughs), I shout “I better not see that online or it’s your head!”

“Whatever you say, baby!” Lily continues laughing hysterically as are all the rest of the girls around me.

The game continues, with dares like “make out with the arm of the girl next to you” or truths like “what’s your most embarrassing moment”, but it finally landed on one last subject brought forth by Desiree in my direction.

“So…it’s two years off, but what do you wanna do after school?”

“Honestly…I haven’t thought about it. I’d been struggling to make it through the school day let alone the year. I didn’t really have the time to look that far forward.”. This elicits a sad look from the girls around me. I try to cheer them up “But I don’t know…I kinda wondered if maybe I could get into politics, so I could help with other girls like me who are trans”. That put a big smile on Lily’s face.

Before we can go further though, Sarah shouts “Well, it’s 8 o’clock, and you know what that means!”

“Uh, no…wh-”

“IT’S MAKEOVER TIME!” she shouts.

“Oh, whose the lucky girl this time?” I inquire, before 5 girls around me all point their fingers in my direction, without thought. I sigh, pretending to act upset, but secretly I’d always wanted something like this and now it’s finally happening!

— —

After wrangling together all her supplies and bringing them downstairs, my new friends sit me down in a chair and tie my hair back with hairpins. It starts out with them putting all sorts of powders and lotions which I don’t recognize onto my face like concealer and foundation, which they tell me is a base to add everything onto. They then move onto working with my eyes, by first putting on eye shadow (a lovely purple shade), and then got to adding eyeliner, which was a weird feeling. It felt like they were drawing on my eyeball with a pen! They then added mascara to my eyelashes, and declared my eyes done, before moving onto the rest of my face.

They then started blotting on some weird paste, which they said when blended would help give my face the illusion of a different shape. Next was a blush that they blotched onto my cheeks, and then finally, a nice pink lip color. The final step was to straighten out my hair, which Sarah did with what I learned was a flat-iron. They then grabbed a hand mirror that Lily had brought down from her bathroom to show me the finished product.

I almost didn’t recognize the girl in my reflection. I already thought the girl I became was incredibly cute, but this took her to another level. I doubt I would or could keep this level of makeup maintenance, but in that moment, I practically felt like a supermodel!

Before long, tears started coming. Tears of happiness, but tears nonetheless.

“No, Luna don’t!” Abby shouts

“What?”

“If you cry, you’ll ruin your makeup!”

“Oh…okay…” I whisper, trying to stop my tears. Before long, Lily comes up and gives me a hug from behind which I lean into. Honestly, as much as I didn’t want it to happen, if I woke up as a man tomorrow, I could still die happy from this amazing experience I’ve had this week with my girlfriend and her friends.

“Oh shoot, it’s almost 10 o’clock! We better get the movie started!” said Chloe, as she ran up the stairs to get the popcorn ready. We eventually turned on the movie, ‘Love, Simon’, and snuggled onto the couch or into our sleeping bags, and got the film started.

— —

Eventually most of the girls are in their sleeping bags asleep, as it’s now about midnight, and it’s just me and Lily on the couch after the movie ends - even her parents upstairs had fallen asleep. It’s then when I notice Lily’s hand, which had been resting on my shoulder before made it’s way down to my upper leg. A blush comes to my face

“Uh…what are you doing, Lily?”

“Oh, are you not okay with this?” she says, almost disappointed.

“No, no, no, no I’m fine with it” I stammer “I just didn’t expect it”. I barely mumble out “Could you keep going?”

And so wordlessly she does. We’re definitely not at a point where sex is on the cards, but considering I’d been turned not a girl a week ago and we were in a relationship, I think it was only natural to explore my body, even if my girlfriend has to be the one to do it.

She moves her finger up from my thigh, up my leg, up to my torso, dragging my shirt along while she did it.

“Cute bra there, missy!” she giggles quietly. I respond with “Thanks”, my face stuck in a smile. “Can I take a little peek?”

I simply nod, and she lifts my bra up, exposing my breasts to her (and anyone who’d be awake for this. “That’s a pretty nice set of boobies you got there, Luna” she smiles, biting her lip. “Really, you thi-AH!” I squeal out, and notice she’d softly bitten one of my nipples. Why did that feel so amazing? She then grabs the other in her hand and starts slowly kneading it in her hand. Before long, she’s elicited a tiny moan from me, which only makes her more happy with her handywork.

“You know” she whispers into my ear “you’re so adorable when you do that”, which only serves to get a cute little yip from me. She then finishes off her little “experiment” by giving each of my nipples a little kiss (more like a suckle), before yanking my bra back down to cover my breasts. It doesn’t matter at this point, as I’m red as a tomato. That minute or so she spent playing with my boobs felt better than anything I’d ever done as a guy! Not only that, I was on the receiving end of things this time. It seems in my change I’ve also become the more submissive, passive one in this relationship. I don’t mind though - I love feeling so special to Lily!

And with that, I feel a wetness grow in my panties after that - oh god, did I pee myself while we made out?!?

“Uh…Lily?”

“Yes, beautiful?” she says, cupping my face lovingly

“I…I think I peed myself after that…”

She then grabs a pillow and proceeds to laugh her ass off.

“Come on, Lily, this is serious!” I groan.

“Luna, you’re such a silly little girl sometimes. That’s you getting wet! It means you’re turned on!”

“Oh…so…I guess you turned me on, huh?”

“Well that was the point, wasn’t it?” she said, biting her lip.

Eventually, both of us stifling giggles, we both slip into our large sleeping bag, under which the auspices we…shall we say…explored each other a bit further between cuddling. Nothing too sexual or crazy but…let’s just say I think I loved this body more than I could ever imagine. Lying there in Lily’s arms, I fell asleep, perhaps happier than I’ve ever been.

48