Chapter 3
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been two weeks since I went to the pawnshop and I must say that my investment is very prosperous, it's been successful the Duke of Timberlake which were one of the few powerful nobles still supporting the prince has shifted to the second prince and has divorced his wife it turns out she was having an affair, but he just didn't know who it was, the only reason I even used her name was because she acts and smells like and whore. Also, the majority disapproves of me being engaged to the prince, but the bad news is that I would have to see him tomorrow for the princess's birthday celebration, which I can't miss because she is my bestie.

On the day of the banquet day, I wore a black violet-laced off-shoulder long-sleeved ball dress with a low neckline to display a very exquisite diamond necklace that matched with the shoes I'm wearing, has for my hair Angel styled my raven black hair with an elegant twisted updo. While my mother wore a red gown that matched with my fathers' black coat, my brothers had similar wears to my father and there is my twin which wore a bright yellow puffy gown which made her look innocent and cute thanks to her light blonde hair. It took us 1 and a half hours to reach the palace and 30 minutes to reach the princess quarters.

As we entered the ball they announced that the family of Maranua has arrived everyone looked and studied us for some minutes before returning to their various conversations, I roamed around the guests until I found the princess.

"Happy birthday, princess Camilla"

"You came!!!" she squealed

"Why wouldn't I?" 

"My brother, that's why"

"I was tempted actually, but all I

care about right now is your birthday and I'm here to celebrate with you" I replied then we spent 20 minutes mingling with people until we escaped from the party, to be free and laugh as loud as want

"His majesty arrives" we heard as rushed towards the banquet when we arrived his majesty just began his speech

"I thank you all for coming for my beloved daughter birthday celebration and as of today she turns 17 years of age a grown woman ready to marry, the only thing I pray for, is that she gets married to a good man but that's not all, has of today Prince Albert is no more the CROWN PRINCE" his majesty declared has everyone gasped, the hall became noisy and the king silently departed.

0