Chapter 8: Believe
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The guy keeps on starring at her like he's abut to kill her with the weapon he's holding right now. But it starts asking question as he loked at Lorita.

Unknown Guy: Tell me, Where are you from.

Lorita:......

Unknown Guy: Or maybe you're lost. Come with me, a kid like you shouldn't be wandering in the forest in the middle of the night.

Lorita followed the guy even if she didn't know where they are going, they gone in the middle of the forest, she saw a light behind the giant trees.

Lorita: Where are we going?

Unknown Guy: You'll see.

Lorita saw a village with huge gate covered in vines, there are two giant tree folks who's guarding the huge gate, the tree folks starred at her with its glowing light blue eyes.

The guy and one of the tree folks are speaking in strange language, after few seconds of talking the vines from the gate was going down to the ground and the gate opened. They go inside, Lorita was amazed when she saw houses on top of trees and vines used as bridges.

Lorita: Where are we?

Unkown Guy: This is the hidden home of the Dryad Race known as the Leaf of the Guardian, the rulers here are the granddaughters of the Dryad Queen named as Juliana Argonary.

Lorita: I must go tomorrow because I have something to do.

Uknown Guy: Okay, but for now you take a rest for the night, come with me I'll take you to my house... Oh but before that, I must introduce you from the one who leads this village, be polite.

They head on top of a mountain filed with trees and vines, Lorita saw a small house made from pure growing trees, a woman was siting in the wooden floor and one was shinning her sword.

???: What do need Marlo.

Marlo was the guy who saved Lorita.

Marlo: I've rescued a lost child.

???: She's no lost, she know her path but you get in her way and lead her here.

???: But I think that she's lacking on basic offense and defense, should we train her?

???: She can learn by herself.

???: Like our grandmother who's teaching us even if you don't want to.

Lorita: Can you teach me how to wield a short sword?

???: Oh look sister, she want us to teach her.

???: Hmp, even a child can hold a knife.

???: Oh look sister, she has a spirit pet, we can teach her what Grandpa taught us, but you know much because you were so close to grandpa, wouldn't you teach her?

Lorita: PLease?

The girl sigh and stands up.

???: If you want to learn from me, you must learn from my younger sister first, you're worthy to learn what I learn if you can't pass her first.

Lorita: I will.

???: Yo!

The girl who's shinning her sword jumped high and spins her sword, she looks very cheerful and energetic.

Jamila: Hi! My name's Jamila and I'll be the first teacher you will ever see, I'm gonna teach you how to use swords and stuffs about close combat.

Jamila has a long green hair and green eyes, has a single cowlick on the top of the head, fit body and normal sized breast, wears a green thin dress.

Lorita: Nice to meet you Jamila, my name is Lorita, I hope you teach me everything and make me stronger.

Jamila: Sorry but I can't make you stronger, I can teach you how to be fast and flexible but body building isn't my style, are you okay with it?

Lorita: Yes.

Jamila: Okay, the first one is to take a rest, be nice and be on your guards, follow your senses always. You'll be staying with Marlo for now, be full of energy for tomorrow.

Marlo: Come with me.

They head on top of the tree, the spirit was playing around and being chased by kids.

Marlo: This is my home, has no much space but  it's home, I hope you can bear the space.

Lorita: No, this space is enough.

Marlo: Are you hungry? Here, have some apple.

Lorita: No, I have food myself.

Marlo: Okay, I'm just gonna go and ready the bed.

After few minutes, Marlo came out of the bed room.

Marlo: The bed s ready.

Lorita: No I'm fine here.

Marlo: It's okay, I have work at night, you can sleep here while I'm gone, bed made out of leaves are comfy.

Lorita: "Leaves made out of bed?" Okay.

Lorita walk inside the room and head to bed and the spirit walk inside the the room and flies around, Marlo turned of the candle and left. Lorita looked at the ceiling as the spirit flies around.

Lorita: What happened to Layla, I missed her so much, I hope she's fight and I hope she's fine.

Thinking about Lalya, her mother and the man that attacked her village makes her even worried, but the one that Layla said "As long as you believe in yourself." makes the pain a little slow so that she may able to get stronger and the slowness of the Soul Bind curse was a sign to take your time to do it right, she once want to take it fast as possible but for today, she'll take the time to get stronger.

Back at Jamila.

Jamila: Sister, can you feel the strength of that spirit?

???: Yes I do, but that spirit will get stronger if you train her much better, so you must make her what she deserves.

Jamila: That's my true sister always on the straight promise, I wonder what's our cousins look like,  hope the Dryad blood like us can be a girl too.

???: Don't wish like that, Grandpa wished for two boys, but I don't mind it at all.

Jamila: I heard that one of or cousins already have three daughters.

???: Well it's her decision to get pregnant for an early age, for now, we will finish one thing after another.

Next chapter is [Building from hard rock to flexible Iron]

0