Chapter 9: Building from Hard Rock to Flexible Iron Part 1
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days ago.

Back at Laystone, Remendor visit the castle to meat the king.

King: Welcome back Remendor, what do you need from visiting the Kingdom this late night.

Remendor: Do you get the news about the guards who got hurt by a spirit?

King: Ah yes, why, the guards said that it was a kid that said that must be a spy.

Remendor: That spirit was innocent, there was a problem, and the little kid that you said was a spy was really just an innocent little girl.

King: Hmmm... I believe you, but why?

Remendor: Because her mother, her only real parent was being cursed.

Remendor tries to help Lorita by untying the loose end of the rope.

King: Then I will give the new, BUT! I must know the real point of her hiding and running away, depending on the answer if  I will help her or punish her.

Remendor: But please understand the situation, the intruder who destroyed the village in the past days is the same as the one who attacked the kingdom and cursed that little girl's mother.

King: Well then, if your answer is the same as that little refuge girl that you said, then I will even help her for the best of my ancestor's kingdom.

Remendor: Then how would you able to help her if she's already far away?

King: One of the guards said that she was being rescued by the soldiers by a nearby village, I will send some of the knights to go there tomorrow morning.

The next morning Shawn and Nora was finding Lorita around the in but couldn't. Nora walk upstairs and go to the door where Remendor and Lorita's mother is.

Nora: Remendor!  Do you know where Lorita is?

Remendor: Oh no! I thought it was only a cat that jumped down the window, I'm sorry I was too sleepy to see it clearly.

Shawn and Nora keeps looking for her.

The present day, the sunlight makes the room a little warm. Lorita wakes up with the spirit keeps on flying around in the room, she walks outside and saw Marlo riding a Hippogriff.

Marlo: Good morning! It's time, Master Jamila is waiting for you, follow me.

Lorita walks down from the tree and follow Marlo, they arrived at a flat rock like it was being sliced clear, she saw Jamila standing in the sword without falling.

Jamila: Having a good sleep? You look starving.

Lorita: Yes.

Jamila: Sorry, but we're not going to eat first, we will eat after the training is finished. First we will jump down this high mountain and fall in the deep lake.

Lorita: What?!

Jamila: Flexibility is my main specialty, If you don't want to then don't do it, you're free to continue your thing. I also recommend that you ready your sword real quick.

Lorita looked down the hill and it was covered in thick mist that the lake beneath was not visible, Lorita hold her sword and her concentrate her courage.

Jamila: Depending on the type of your sword, if it's broad like yours, you can use it like an air slicer that to move by pointing on a direction, but remember that it speeds up your falling so it may hurt you, now, shall we jump?

Lorita: I'm ready.

Jamila: Ready? Go!

Lorita jumped but Jamila didn't leaving Lorita.

Jamila: Don't die down there!

Jamila looked at her while falling, her look was like a killer but smiling. Jamila and her sister has an agreement.

Early Morning before the sun was about to rise.

???: Jamila?

Jamila: Yes sister?

???: I think that girl was very dedicated to save her mother, I know that you feel that too, right?

Jamila: Yes, and I know what you want me to do, we do like the type of test that  grandpa did to us, but I think she won't last that painful thing. It's not like grandpa who faced near death just to save his friends, grandma and risk her like for the better, I know that grandpa was a pure human, but are you sure?

???: Yes, you know it all, and we will try if we can pass our blood's weapon styles on other blood, if we don't help her with our fullest, she will end up like grandpa.

Jamila: But it was only a story.

???: Yes, he only said it... but I can feel how grandma feels it it was really true, I met our cousin, she's really powerful, but he's really emotional from when we both saw the books that Grandpa Paolo's book and I just knew that Grandpa's stores were really true, and I just knew the secret that mustn't be told. So I was hopping to train her well.

Jamila: Don't say that you're going to... Okay, I'll try my best.

In the present time, Jamila walked away while Marlo was shocked in fear, Jamila just looked at Marlo and smiled saying "She'll be fine."

Lorita was struggling from handling her sword because the wind was hitting the sword causing her to moving in different direction. The lake was getting visible and she's still struggling, with the fear of death she remembered her brother and father getting killed, with the fear, she moved her arms and hands pointing the sword to the lake.

Jamila: The main reason why I let you jump in the cliff was separating you from us, you will learn all by yourself, the first thing you must do was how will you survive there, I left a light magic there to guide you, but the safety isn't guaranteed. You'll start from dirt to stone. From here, you'll be starting to train all by yourself, It was a lie that I will train you, I will just show the training, but I never will do things step by step.

Back at the house made out of growing tree, Jamila's sister was watching her from there.

???: Grandpa didn't get strong with training, let me see if you're the same mortal courage as Grandpa, don't disappoint me Lorita, prove my grandpa right, show me the emotional power that all of you humans have.

0