Champion, Chapter 9: Longing and Instinct
3.4k 8 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunnild
The Realms
Firstday, 1st week of the 9th month, Age of the Chosen 1
Early Evening
The Lord's Chambers, Caer Macht, Mistvale Highlands

 

Congratulations! Your relationships with Aidan Lostlorn and Brighid Fireheart have advanced from Neutral to Friendly.
They now view you as someone they can relate to and expect to treat them with fairness and respect.

Congratulations! For earning two new Friendly relationships, you have earned 1000 experience.
Honor thy friends and they will honor you!
Congratulations! Your romantic relationships with Aidan Lostlorn and Brighid Fireheart have advanced from Intrigued to Interested.
They like what they see in you and are interested in becoming much closer acquaintances.

 

Lord Aidan's eyes roamed all over Sunnild's body. Despite her resolve, she had to will herself to keep her arms at her sides and her wings furled, rather than shield herself from his eyes. Sunnild had never been naked in front of anyone else before, and she knew she wasn't as beautiful as Brighid. She expected him to pounce on her, mock her, or ogle her until things went beyond awkward. Instead, he admired her for a moment longer before locking his eyes on hers again and smiling. Rather than being lecherous or cruel, the curve of his lips and crinkles at the corners of his eyes showed genuine happiness. "Well, I'm glad you feel so comfortable with us. Please, have a seat; pick as many cushions as you like, we have plenty." Lord Aidan waved her over to the table but made no move to seat himself.

He just wants ta look at my butt. "You just want ta look at my butt," Sunnild said. A moment later, she realized, he wants to look at my butt!

Lord Aidan's smile grew broader. "Guilty as charged. Can you blame me? Your body is a work of art, and I have no doubt the view from behind is as exquisite as the one I have now. But forgive me, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable." He took a step towards the table, then stopped when Sunnild turned and stretched.

She faced away from Lord Aidan and clasped her hands high over her head, pushing her shoulders up and back. She bent forward, thrusting her bum back towards the human Lord, and shifted her wings to give him an unobstructed view. "All ya had to do was ask." She held the pose for a few seconds, butterflies in her stomach, then walked to the table without looking back; she didn’t dare. Eyeing the table's height, Sunnild gathered a few cushions together then sank down, burrowing herself into her makeshift nest.

"Well," Lord Aidan declared, "I feel overdressed now, with you two lovely ladies wearing half a piece of clothing between you. Give me a moment to get out of my armor, and I'll be ready to eat." He disappeared into the bedroom, leaving Sunnild and Brighid to each others' company.

A moment later, Brighid approached bearing two platters of food. She slid them onto the wooden table, then turned her attention to Sunnild. "Is there anything I can do for you, my Lady?" The centaur asked, bending down and giving Sunnild another eyeful of cleavage in the process. "A drink, perhaps? We have clean water, mead, and apple cider. Anything you want."

Sunnild wavered for a moment, then declared, "I will have mead. Thank you." I need some liquid courage. Brighid trotted off and came back a few seconds later with a tankard filled with amber liquid. Sunnild took a sip, then downed half of the glass. She looked up at the flame-haired centaur, who appeared to be waiting for her to say something, and asked, "Anything I want, ya said?" Her hands began to tremble; she grabbed her thighs under the table to hide her nerves.

"Yes, my Lady. What can I do for you?"

The tremble worked its way up Sunnild's spine and down between her legs. She flexed her thighs, rubbing them together as she felt moisture beginning to flow. She grabbed the tankard, took another swallow of the alcohol, and then looked straight into Brighid's enchanting green eyes. "Ya were rude to me earlier today. Ya owe me an apology, yah?"

"Yes, my Lady," Brighid murmured in reply, "I was not thinking—"

"I do not want that kinda apology," Sunnild interrupted.

"Please, my Lady Sunnild, tell me what I can do to—"

"Kiss me." Wait, that is not what—Sunnild's panicked thoughts cut off as soft, warm lips pressed against hers.

 

Congratulations! Your romantic relationship with Brighid Fireheart has advanced from Interested to Intimate.
The heart grows fonder; she welcomes your touch and is eager to touch you.
Congratulations! For earning a new Intimate relationship, you have earned 500 experience.

 

She squeaked in surprise, then moaned as Brighid leaned into her, squashing her breasts against Sunnild's. Sunnild wrapped her arms around Brighid's neck and kissed the centaur back, tilting her head to better fit and opening her mouth to admit Brighid's probing tongue. The feel of a calloused hand sliding down her back and onto her butt drew another, louder moan. A second hand caressed her belly, fingers tracing her muscles before stroking down, down...

Sunnild broke off the kiss and threw her head back, letting out a strangled, keening cry as Brighid's hand slipped between her wide-spread thighs—when did that happen?!—and two long fingers slid into her wetness. Sunnild leaned against the cushions, arching her back and lifting her hips up to meet the other woman's questing digits. Brighid kissed Sunnild's mouth, her chin, her neck—Oh gods, please!—her shoulder—"Please!"—her nipple. The palm of Brighid's hand pressed against her clit, rubbing back and forth in time with the two fingers pumping into her depths.

Lewd sounds and the pungent scent of aroused woman filled the air, but Sunnild didn't care; she'd been worked up ever since Lord Aidan first invited her—only her—into his home, and now she was almost there, she just needed—"More!" she gasped, "Harder!"—another finger pressed against her entrance, slid in, stretched her, filled her. Sunnild closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensations. So full, so good, a tongue on her nipple, teeth biting gently, almost there, almost there, a slick finger against her rear, tapping, tapping, pressing—

"Ahhhh!" Sunnild shouted as the tip of Brighid's finger penetrated her bum and stars exploded behind Sunnild's eyes. She grabbed the redhead's hair and pulled her hard against her breast as she arched, twisted, squirmed, impaled herself back and forth on Brighid's rough fingers. Sunnild's eyes opened to see Lord Aidan standing over her, watching her come on his lady's hands. His tight-fitting pants did little to hide his massive arousal. A second detonation welled up within Sunnild, then a third and a fourth in quick succession. She stared into Lord Aidan's ruby-red eyes as orgasm after orgasm wracked her helpless body. At last, Brighid slowed her pace, lifting her head from Sunnild's nipple and withdrawing her fingers, now sticky with Sunnild's wetness, from between her legs.

Still shuddering with aftershocks and gasping for breath, Sunnild watched Brighid appear in her field of vision. The centaur sucked one oily finger into her mouth, hummed with approval, and then offered the other two to Lord Aidan. The human's eyes never left Sunnild's as he licked her juices off his lady's fingers. "Delicious," he declared, and Sunnild jerked as another tiny orgasm rippled within her.

Suddenly, it was all too much. Confusion, shame, hard-edged lust, and exhaustion conspired to overwhelm her. She brought her legs up to her chest, buried her head between her knees, and wrapped all four wings around her body.

 


 

Aidan
Early Evening

Seeing Sunnild curl up into a fetal position and shield herself with her wings made Aidan's good mood vanish like smoke on the wind. "Sunnild? Are you alright?" He crouched down, reaching for her, only to pull back when she pulled herself into an even tighter ball. Guilt flooded into him. He looked up, catching Brighid's eyes, and jerked his chin towards the door. She nodded, tears beginning to dampen her cheeks, and turned to leave. "I'm sorry if we hurt you or caused you any distress. Brighid and I will leave you alone now. Help yourself to the food. You can sleep here, we'll find somewhere else for the night. I'll leave Cai to guard you, but she won't enter unless you ask her to, OK?"

He caught up with Brighid and was about to slip out the door when he heard Sunnild rasp, "No, please, wait." Aidan turned around to look at his guest. She still had her arms wrapped around her knees, but her wings shifted to reveal a gap through which her blue-grey eyes peered pleadingly at them. "Please, this is yer home, I don't wanna chase you out because I..." She sniffled, and the gap in her wings slid shut.

Aidan closed the distance between them again and knelt behind Sunnild. He reached out and touched his fingertips to her back between her shoulder blades. The thick muscles along her back rippled and spasmed at his touch, but she didn't pull away. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, voice as soft and soothing as he could make it. Brighid knelt down beside them; her hands were clasped together as if in prayer, and she looked as distraught as Aidan had ever seen her.

"I did not mean..." Brighid whispered. "I... You told me to kiss you, and you are so bold and beautiful. I could not help myself. Please, tell me I did not ruin everything."

"No!" Sunnild exclaimed from within her feathery cocoon. "No, ya did nothin' wrong. I liked it! You both saw how much I liked it! I just... I..." A muffled sob chased her words.

"Sunnild?" Brighid shuffled closer to the young girl. Aidan realized he'd never even asked how old she was before luring her into a sordid threesome with his lover; shame began to war with the guilt inside him. He didn't think about how this would affect the harpy; at first, he was reacting to the disdain the others showed for her, then her sexy reactions to his flirtations had drawn him like a moth to a flame. "Sunnild, may I hug you? Would that help?" The paladin of the tripartite deity of love asked the trembling young harpy.

"...Please?"

Brighid wrapped the girl in her arms and cradled her against her chest. She tucked her chin on top of Sunnild's downy gray crest feathers, then tilted down and planted a kiss atop her head. Sunnild's top pair of wings slowly unwrapped from around her, only to extend and enclose Brighid in their embrace. She looked up at Aidan; he smiled and nodded. Maybe we didn't completely fuck everything up, then.

"If you want to talk, when you want to talk, I am here. We are here. Aidan is the best, kindest person I know. Neither of us will hurt you or make fun of you." The dove-gray wings flexed around Brighid's torso, pulling her a fraction of an inch closer. They stayed like that for several minutes, Aidan with his hand pressed to Sunnild's back and Brighid sharing a hug with her.

 

Congratulations! Your relationship with Sunnild has advanced from Friendly to Trusted.
She now views you as someone she can rely upon through even the worst of life's troubles.
Congratulations! For earning a new Trusted relationship, you have earned 2750 experience.
You have earned an additional 110 experience from Stolen Destiny.
You have earned an additional 138 experience from Novice rank in Animamancy.

 

The young woman began to speak. "Everything is all mixed up. This mission, Ecgwena, the two of ya... I do not even know where to start." She took a shuddering breath. "Most immediate first. Neither of ya hurt me. 'Specially not you, Brighid. Gods, I never felt that good. I thought I was never gonna stop. But..." She hesitated, then plowed on, "yer a lady. And ya have a man. And I want yer man. I dunno how much ya know about us, but taking a sister's man is grounds for exile. Sharing is almost unheard of. So when ya did that to me... and then when ya gave yer fingers fer Lord Aidan to lick... I did not know what ta think. I don’t even know why I asked ya ta kiss me; I meant ta ask yer permission ta kiss Lord Aidan."

Aidan had to chuckle at that. "I can answer that for you. You wanted to kiss Brighid because she is beautiful and sexy and showed herself off to you and offered herself on a silver platter. Almost literally, even." He bent down and pressed his lips to her upper back in a quick kiss. "She was seducing you. More accurately, she was trying to get you to seduce her."

"It worked," Sunnild giggled. Her crest wiggled, and from the flush that came to Brighid's skin, Aidan guessed the harpy was nuzzling into her cleavage; he'd been in the same position before and hadn't been able to resist, either. "Gods, woman, yer tits are amazing. And I hope yer seamstress is not a bigot cuz I want one of these."

Brighid laughed. "Siwan made Aidan's clothes, too. I am sure she will be happy to make something to suit you."

"Anyway," Sunnild continued, "I wanted yer man as soon as Lord Aidan picked me out and invited me inta his home. Then ya showed up outta nowhere, and my hopes went up in flames. But once ya left again, Lord Aidan kept paying attention to me, touchin' me. Not in a bad way, just... nice. He was so kind, and he treated me like an honored guest instead of a useless coward, and—"

"You are not a coward!" Aidan and Brighid both exclaimed. They shared a look, then Brighid continued, "I do not know why you would say that, but you are no coward. Maybe you are not a fighter, I cannot say, but no one who would confront me, confront your fears, the way you have today is a coward."

Another sob escaped Sunnild. "Thank you. I... thank you. You’re the only people aside from my mum who have ever said that ta me. Yer right, I’m not a fighter. My mum taught me that violence is never the best answer except with absolute evils like yer Taig. I can fight, I know how to." She snorted. "I kin kick the butts of anyone else in my age group when we spar with steel. But I will not fight other people unless I am given no other choice. Monsters, either, for the most part; drakes an' trows an' the lot kin be scared away or lured to other hunting grounds. There is always another way; we just have to find it."

The fierceness that overtook Sunnild's voice ebbed away. "But that is not how my sisters see it. Ta them, refusin' ta fight means cowardice. And there’s not much use fer a coward in the Sisterhood. The Wingleaders try to find missions fer me, but not very hard." She giggle-sobbed. "I am gonna have ta get a gift fer Somerd. The only reason I got this mission is that she took a nasty wound on her last flight and everyone else was busy." She shook herself, and at last, her lower wings relaxed, folding back against Aidan and revealing her sleek, muscular thighs. Sunnild pushed herself away from Brighid's bosom and peeked up over her shoulder at Aidan before wiggling backward until her butt was pressed against his crotch. She blushed and cut her eyes away, then looked at him again and wiggled. Aidan smiled and wrapped his arms around her, making a Sunnild sandwich with Brighid.

"Anyway, like I was sayin', I wanted yer man. You, Lord Aidan; I wanted you so bad. Sisters earn men either by finding them on sorties or by buying access to them, again by running missions. Since I only got the shitty ones like patrolling horse—err, Starchaser, sorry! Starchaser territory, I have not had anyone ta nest with since my mum died. When ya picked me out and treated me so nice... Well, it doesn’t take much ta turn on a harpy in the first place, and ya had me ready ta go. Um," Sunnild hesitated, then forged onward, "yer not mad that I had sex with yer lady, Lord Aidan?"

He chuckled and pushed his hips against her rear. "Does it feel like I'm mad?"

She blushed a cute shade of pink and looked up at Brighid. "And yer not mad that I wanna sleep with yer man?"

A mischievous grin spread across the paladin's face. "Oh, sleep? Is that what you want? And here I thought you were after something a little friskier."

Sunnild's blush darkened, and she ducked her head again. "Stop teasing the girl, love," Aidan admonished his mate.

"Oh, pooh," she giggled, then nuzzled Sunnild's downy crest. "No, Sunnild, I am not mad. In fact, I asked him to bring anyone he found interesting back to meet me. I did not expect the meeting to go quite like this, but I did plan to get here eventually. I thought I would have to convince Aidan." She grinned at him over the harpy's head.

"Then, can I—" Sunnild's question was interrupted by Aidan's stomach gurgling. She dissolved into a fit of giggles, which got Aidan and Brighid laughing as well.

When he could get the words out, Aidan said, "Why don't we eat this tasty-smelling dinner. After that, if you still want to, we can retire to the bedroom, and we can see how far Brighid's plans go."

"Mm-hmm!" Came Sunnild's eager agreement.

 


 

Aidan
Night

"That was excellent, love. Thank you for cooking for us."

"Yes, thanks! The sauce was 'specially tasty."

Brighid smiled at them both. "You are welcome."

Sunnild turned to Aidan. "So, um." She nibbled on her lower lip and blushed pink. "Now that dinner is done..."

Aidan smiled and stood from the table, offering Sunnild his hand. "Dinner is finished," he agreed, "and my offer still stands. Would you like—" Sunnild sprang to her feet and ducked under his arm, plastering herself to his chest. Her cheek nuzzled against his shoulder, and she began placing small kisses along his neck. "I'll take that as a yes," he laughed, slipping one arm under hers, then stooping to slide the other behind her knees. He stood up, lifting Sunnild into a princess carry and drawing a surprised squeak from the harpy. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he walked them into the bedroom. "Brighid, clear the table and wash the dishes—I want them spotless before you join us. You already had some time alone with Sunnild, and I did not give you permission, sexy as it was to watch."

A moan and a, "Yes, Sir!" followed him through the doorway. Sunnild was heavier than Aidan expected when he executed Plan Pretty Princess Prize, so he strode over to the extra-large centaur bed Brighid bought in preparation for the move. He stepped up onto the thick mattress, kicked a few pillows into a rough pile, and then deposited Sunnild onto them. He took a moment to examine his soon-to-be lover again, drinking in her toned, athletic figure. She squirmed beneath his gaze, biting her lip, one hand rising to her medium-sized breasts as her legs parted. Her wings unfurled and spread out behind her; if the room was any smaller, her flight feathers would have brushed against the walls. She had no hair at all, nor any feathers aside from those on her wings and head. Her lower lips were thick and closed tight in a classic cameltoe, despite her obvious arousal glistening on her inner thighs.

"The only thing missing from the meal Brighid made was dessert," Aidan told Sunnild, "and you, my dear, look good enough to eat." He knelt down between her legs and placed his hands on her knees. She trembled—with excitement and anticipation, Aidan knew, not fear—and wetted her lips with a flash of her pink tongue. "And I already know you taste as sweet as any confection."

A moan escaped Sunnild's lips, and her hips lifted up off the mattress for a moment. Aidan caressed her legs as he leaned down and blew a breath of air across her mound. When she arched up at him again, he slipped his arms under her and bent down to kiss her thigh.

One of Sunnild's hands found his head, grabbing his hair and trying to pull him to where she wanted him, but Aidan resisted. This girl has had a rough life, from the sound of it. I can't fix that right now, but I can get the ball rolling. It's all about her tonight. He traced the tip of his tongue along the underside of her inner thigh, looping and doubling back repeatedly, much to his prey's squirming dismay. The closer he got to her groin, the tighter her grip on his hair became. He wondered if Patch Wounds would restore a bald patch, but refused to be deterred from his slow, sensuous worship. When his tongue reached the crease between Sunnild's thigh and hip, she moaned and arched up toward him again, but Aidan's arms around her legs prevented her from accelerating his pace. He lapped at the feminine lubrication staining her groin—it really did taste a little sweet—moving a fraction of an inch closer to her labia with every stroke.

"Please, Lord Aidan!" Sunnild begged him, squirming in his grasp. He felt a tickling sensation along his back and looked up from his feast to see that her wings were curling around them.

"Please what?" He teased her.

"Please... I need ta feel yer tongue on me!" Aidan lapped at her skin again, still an inch shy of her lips. "Nooo," she whined, "not there! Please!"

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking for. You're going to have to be more specific."

A hand smacked him on the shoulder; petulance, not frustration. Good. "Do not make me say it!" Aidan began to move back towards her thigh. "No! Please, Lord Aidan, please lick my pussy!"

"Ohh," he breathed as if enlightened, "that's what you wanted? You should have just told me." Sunnild's bashfulness was adorable, but there was a different fire inside her than in Brighid. Some deep-dwelling instinct told Aidan that, while she loved being made to beg, Sunnild would get as much out of being the one giving the orders. He'd already seen that with how she bossed Brighid around, and, more importantly, how his firebrand Soulmate responded. Aidan allowed the gray-feathered harpy to center his head between her thighs, then extended his tongue and gave her a long, slow lick. He started at the very bottom of her lips and applied steady pressure all the way to the crease that hid her clit, which he probed and circled.

"Yesss!" She hissed above him. "There, right there!" Her nub was smaller than Brighid's and hid in its hood even when standing at attention, but it was no less sensitive. Sunnild writhed as Aidan's tongue squirmed across the bundle of nerves, her breaths coming fast and short and her hips lunging up at him. "Aidan! Ohh! Aidannnn!"

Sunnild jerked and fresh wetness coated Aidan's chin, but he didn't let up. He hooked her legs with his arms and brought them up over his shoulders—her thighs clamped around his neck and her heels pressed into his back—then used his now-freed hands to peel back Sunnild's pussy lips. She let out a wordless cry as Aidan slid his tongue inside her for the first time. Her hips were a foot off the mattress now, presenting herself for his dining enjoyment, and all the strength in her arms and legs was devoted towards keeping him there and pulling him deeper. Aidan thrust his tongue as deep inside Sunnild as he could manage and wriggled it against the inner walls that clamped down around the appendage, rippling and spasming with continuous climaxes.

"I am jealous," Brighid said as she settled in beside Sunnild. "I had to put a finger in that amazing ass of hers before she came for me—and then she went off again as soon as she saw you standing over her. Now here you are, only using your tongue, and she is nearly insensate. I knew harpies do not really go for women, but still, I thought..."

"Stop pouting... and kiss me!" Sunnild gasped. Aidan lifted his eyes from the feast before him to watch his Soulmate's reaction. He saw the spark of lust in her emerald eyes blaze up into an inferno, but instead of complying, she looked to Aidan, one hand touching the charm dangling from her choker.

He lifted his face from between Sunnild's thighs long enough to say, "For tonight, Sunnild's orders are my own," before diving back into his dessert. A second later, the harpy's moans cut off and her thighs squeezed tight against Aidan's ears. One of her hands left his hair, no doubt off to tangle in Brighid's mane for a change; she would enjoy that. Indeed, the centaur's familiar lusty moan reached his ears a moment later. Feeling his jaw begin to ache from continued use, Aidan withdrew his tongue, replacing it a moment later with a pair of fingers. Sunnild's hips surged up to meet them, making desperate thrusts against his hand, once, twice, a third time, then her legs were off his shoulders and her hand was pushing his face away.

"Too much!" Sunnild gasped, twisting away from his touch. "Too good!" Her hips continued to undulate and squirm, and as Aidan rose to his haunches above her, he could see the muscles in her abdomen contracting with every aftershock that rolled through her athletic frame. The harpy's wings gave half-flaps with every second or third convulsion.

Brighid leaned over the near-comatose girl and kissed Aidan hard. "Mm," she moaned, "she tastes good on your lips. I cannot wait to see how her flavor combines with other parts of you..." then her lips were on his again and her tongue was demanding entry into his mouth.

Their kiss continued for a while before Sunnild's voice interrupted them. "Yer both wearin' too many clothes. Take em off. I wanna see ya both naked." Brighid and Aidan broke apart, smiled at each other, and began stripping. By simple virtue of wearing fewer clothes, the centaur beat Aidan to nudity by several seconds. By the time he kicked his pants off his ankles and onto the floor, Sunnild's hands were kneading Brighid's breasts. "Gods, these things are amazin'. Ya could stop wars with these. Or start em." One grey wing curled around Brighid's shoulder, ushering her down closer to where Sunnild reclined in her nest of pillows. "Been wantin' ta do this all evening," she declared, then planted one hand behind her and pushed herself up until she could wrap her mouth around one of Brighid's thick nipples.

"And I've wanted to do this since you stripped before dinner," Aidan told her, reaching out to cup Sunnild's left breast. Just like I thought, a little more than a handful. Another of Sunnild's wings settled against his back, and he smiled as he was pushed down towards her chest. Aidan took the hint, dipping his head and kissing the line at her collarbone where Sunnild's golden tan lightened to a paler shade. Her shoulders got a lot of sun, but it appeared that she wasn't as prone to going around topless as the Starchasers were.

Aidan trailed kisses down the upper curve of her breast, then skirted her nipple. The wing slapped against his back in protest, but Brighid's continued soft moans indicated that Sunnild was too engrossed in her own worship to give voice to a serious complaint. He took his time, circling Sunnild's perky pebbled peak before finally giving her what she wanted and wrapping his lips around her nipple. An appreciative moan and wiggle rewarded his effort, followed by a deeper sound of pleasure when he sucked the nub into his mouth.

Sunnild sank back onto the bed, pulling both Aidan and Brighid down with her. Her intention became clear a moment later when Aidan felt the hand that had been holding her up land on his hip. Slim, uncalloused fingers sought and soon found Aidan's erection. He shifted to allow her better access as tentative touches traced up his shaft. When she reached his tip, Sunnild wrapped her hand loosely around him and slid it back down. After several more gentle strokes, she disengaged from Brighid's breasts to ask, "Lord Aidan?"

"Hmm?"

"Will ya... hey, look at me when I am talkin' to ya! An' ya should not talk with yer mouth full." Aidan chuckled, pulling back from Sunnild's chest, but not before giving her one last kiss on the nipple. "Mm. Lord Aidan, I know ya cannot be my man. Yer already taken. But, just fer tonight... can ya let me pretend?"

This time it was Aidan's turn to look to Brighid for permission. He still had his reservations about this path that she was leading him down, but he knew that turning Sunnild down now would devastate the poor girl. "My Lord knows my opinion on the matter." Brighid gave him a beatific smile.

"You're sure, Sunnild? You want me to be your first, despite what you said?" He looked into her blue-gray eyes and saw her resolve.

"Do not make me beg ya. Not fer this."

Aidan flicked his eyes to Brighid again, trying to express his misgivings, but she only gave a minute shake of her head and mouthed, "It will be okay."

"Well then, it looks like I'm all yours for the night. If I may make a suggestion, though?" At her timid nod, Aidan continued, "you should be on top. It will give you more control over the pacing, provide more room for you to spread your wings, and let Brighid participate as well."

"Then roll over!"

Aidan laughed and complied, and as soon as his back hit the mattress, an eager teenager was straddling his thighs. She inched forward until her hot, soaking wet sex was rubbing against Aidan's rock-hard length. Sunnild rocked her hips, moaning as she felt his erection sliding between her nether lips and brushing against her clit. Brighid knelt down behind Sunnild, pressing her torso against the smaller girl's back and embracing her. "Do you feel how hard he is for you?" she asked. "You did that to him, not me. For tonight, at least, he is all yours. Go ahead and take what you want from him."

"If he is all mine, an' ya have to obey my orders tonight, then you do it. Take yer Lord's dick and put it in me." Brighid's eyes opened wide at that, but her surprise lasted only a heartbeat.

"Yes, my Lady," she moaned, and Aidan watched her hand dart down to take hold of him. "Lift up a little and lean forward," she instructed Sunnild. The harpy complied without hesitation, and Brighid brought Aidan's tip to Sunnild's lower lips and rubbed it between them until he caught at her entrance. "There," Brighid said, "you can move back now. Take it slow, he is much bigger than my fingers." Even before the redhead finished talking, Sunnild's molten heat enveloped Aidan, sliding inexorably down until her groin met his. Brighid held him steady the entire time, only letting go when Sunnild's bare pussy pushed her out of the way.

"Ohh, gods," Sunnild groaned. Her wings were stretched to their utter limits, feathers spread wide. "Gods, you feel so big in me."

"Stay still for a moment," Brighid urged her temporary Mistress. "Your body will get used to it soon. In the meantime..." her hands began to explore Sunnild's taut body. One slipped between the teen's thighs to stroke her pussy and circle her clit, while the other rose to caress her heaving breasts. Sunnild moaned at the sensations and sat up straight, then moaned again, louder, when that movement made Aidan's length shift inside her.

"Ohh, fuck, that feels so good. Keep rubbin' me. Yeah, like that. Mmyeah, right there, fuck, yes." Aidan tilted his head backward as Sunnild began to circle her hips. She felt different from Brighid, not that that was surprising. She didn't have the same internal dexterity as his Soulmate, but she was somehow even tighter; her inner walls molded themselves to him, clinging desperately as Sunnild moved on him.

"There you go, my Lady. He feels right inside you, filling you almost too full, does he not?"

"Mm-hmm!"

"Try lifting up now, nice and slow." Aidan sucked in a breath through his teeth as Sunnild raised up off him an inch, then sank back down. Keeping himself from thrusting up into the teen's tightness was growing harder by the second.

"No wonder..." she panted, "no wonder the sisters... get pissy about their men. Is it, ohhh, gods. Is it always... this good?"

"No," Brighid responded with a laugh, "it gets better every time."

"How?! Yer lyin'!"

"I swear by Birgitte, Brigantia, and Braihan," the paladin intoned, voice solemn. "I have enjoyed every time with my love more than the one before it."

"How have ya not locked him in a room and ridden him ta death?" Sunnild raised herself higher now, exposing several inches of Aidan's shaft to the chilly air before sliding back down.

"Sometimes, it is the anticipation that makes it so good. Do you think you would be enjoying this as much if Aidan bent you over as soon as he brought you inside?"

"Oh, fuck! No, but now I want him to do that to me."

"Uh-huh, that is one of my favorites. Sometimes Aidan will come up behind me, lift my tail out of the way, and push into me before I even realize he is there. I love it when he takes what he wants from me." In point of fact, Aidan couldn't remember ever doing that to her, but the look in Brighid's eyes told him that he should consider changing that, and soon. "But sometimes he teases me for days, touching me, kissing me, making me service him, but never allowing me to reach my peak. Then, when he finally enters me, it is like he is doing all of it to me at once. The pleasure crashes into me and through me, and I cannot help but come all over him." That he did remember; it was the second time he made Brighid pass out from pleasure.

"Mm-hmm! Mmm! Oh! I feel it!"

"Are you going to come on your man's cock, Sunnild? Is our little dove going to come for us?"

"Wha—ohhfuuuuck!" The harpy jerked at the nickname Brighid gave her, then arched her back hard and slammed down onto Aidan, plunging him deep inside her as she convulsed in orgasm. Her hips ground down onto him, and it took all of Aidan's control to keep from ending things early. Sunnild shuddered and jerked atop him for almost thirty seconds before collapsing forward onto his chest.

"Gods, I never felt that good," she whispered. "If that is what it takes, I will do it." She tucked her head against Aidan's shoulder and nuzzled his neck. "I think I am ready now. As much as I will be, anyway." She put her hands on the bed beside Aidan's chest and lifted her torso up to look him in the eyes. Desire, pleasure, and vulnerability swam in their blue-gray depths. "Please, Lord Aidan... fuck yer little dove. Fuck me, make me feel so good, ruin me fer every other man, cuz I wanna be yer little dove forever." Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth to speak again, but Aidan's kiss beat her to the punch.

Sunnild stiffened for a split second, then melted into the kiss. Aidan gathered her into his arms, being extra careful of her wings, and rolled over on top of her. He broke the kiss to ask her, "Are you sure? Last chance to back out. I can't promise you forever, not right now." She stared up at him, the vulnerability in her eyes growing. Then Aidan felt her muscular thighs wrap around his waist and her heels come to rest against his butt.

"Do it. Please?"

Aiden bent his head to capture her lips again and began to thrust. Sunnild's hips tilted to fine-tune the angle, then rose up to meet him. He tried to keep the pace moderate, but he was already on edge from earlier, and soon the wet sounds of flesh meeting flesh filled the bedchamber. Brighid maneuvered herself from behind Aidan to the two lovers' side, stroking them wherever she could reach and pressing kisses to their sweaty skin whenever an opportunity presented itself. Tension wound through Aidan's body, tighter and tighter, as the young woman wrapped around him shuddered and convulsed in a parade of orgasms. He held on for as long as possible, but when Brighid whispered to him, "Go on love, come for our little dove. Give her what she wants," he couldn't stop himself any longer. He thrust as hard as he could into Sunnild's grasping depths and exploded with a groaning grunt.

"Yeeessss!" She screamed with him, arching and twisting, pulling him into her with all the strength remaining in her arms and legs. "Aiiiidaaaaannnnnn!"

The pair collapsed into the bed an eternal second later, both panting hard to catch their breath. The vulnerability was gone from Sunnild's eyes; her smile reflected only weary satisfaction. Aidan brushed his lips across hers, then asked, "Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"Mm. That an' more. Thank you, Lord Aidan, Brighid."

He shook his head. "It was our pleasure," the corner of his lip quirked up. Sunnild giggled and leaned up to kiss him. "Now, how are we going to sleep in this tangle of limbs?"

"I have an idea for that," Brighid said. "Sunnild, can you sleep on your side with your wings?" At her nod, Brighid continued, "Here, Aidan, you turn your back to me, like usual. Sunnild, you face Aidan from the front. We can both hug our Lord that way, and he can be between his two Ladies. Does that work?"

"Mm!"

They maneuvered into position, and for the first time in his life—in either world—Aidan fell asleep wedged between two beautiful women. His Soulmate embraced him from behind, his head cushioned by her breasts, her chin tucked against his hair. Meanwhile, in front of him, a dove-gray angel curled up around him, her face rubbing against his shoulder, one leg thrown over his hip, and two wings draped over both him and Brighid like soft, fluffy blankets.

Special thanks to Cenomy, Orange, and Somedude for their exceptional support on Patreon!

82