52: Blizzard?!
568 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day~

-------------

Walking back to the dorms from classes, Yuiko whispered, "Do you feel that Erina? I feel like someone's been watching us the whole day..."

"Yeah... I don't know why..." Erina agreed, "I even felt it during my ice training class..."

"I don't think it's dangerous though..." Yuiko added, "I didn't feel any maliciousness from the gaze..."

"WAIT!" Erina yelled in a hushed tone, "Look over there! A hooded person is staring at us!"

Shifting to block Erina, Yuiko muttered, "I can tell they're looking at you. What do we do?"

"I don't kn- WAH!?!" Erina exclaimed as the figure 'teleported' in front of them, grabbing them and running.

"Hah... hah... Who.... are you?" Erina asked after catching her breath, "And why did you bring us here? To this random office..."

Taking off her hood to reveal her blond hair, the figure replied, "I'm Blizzard! And I wanna teach you Erina~!!!"

Watching Blizzard turn around with stars in her eyes and drool leaking out of her mouth, Erina panicked, "Um... um.. w-who are y-you?! T-the B-blizzard I know... is normal!" before backing away, sitting as far from Blizzard as possible.

"What do you want... you aren't Blizzard..." Yuiko added, keeping Erina behind her, "The real Blizzard is known as an ice queen... and Natsuki said Blizzard like young people... but no one said Blizzard was a creep... so who are you?!"

Stumbling, Blizzard answered, "Well... It's me okay?! I just have an ice queen persona outside!"

"Cool, I'd love to learn from you..." Erina replied, backing away from Blizzard's creeping hands, "But why are you... such a weirdo...?"

"Because of your youth!" Blizzard exclaimed, beginning to squirm in place, "Ah to be young once more, and in love!"

Creeped out, Yuiko whispered, "Let's get out of here! There's a deviant here..."

"Yeah..." Erina agreed, moving towards the door, "Let's go get Aunt Natsuki..."

Walking through the door, Erina spun around, hearing a crash and Blizzard yelling, "I'M SORRY!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!!!"

"Well, you've failed to heed my warning..." Natsuki growled, "So what do you have to say about yourself...?"

Clinging onto Natsuki's leg, Blizzard begged, "I only have pure intentions!"

Feeling Blizzard begin to run her hands up and down her leg, Natsuki retorted, "Ew... what a perv..." before kicking Blizzard away, "So what do you have to say about this picture?"

Paling at the picture of her drooling over Erina, Blizzard averted her eyes, "I-I don't... k-know what y-you're t-talking about..."

Seeing Natsuki's dead fish eyes, Blizzard leaned in close to Natsuki's ear and whispered, "Ok... actually, I wanted to train Erina... while watching her progress with Yuiko..."

Realization dawning on her face, Natsuki pulled Blizzard into a different room before revealing, "You know, Amelia, there's a whole group chat about that, here let me add you real quick..."

"So who's in the group?" Amelia asked, watching Natsuki add her to the group, "Anyone else I know?"

"There are a few people in the group~" Natsuki answered, not bothering to look up from her phone, "You should know them all... Amelia TOSHINORI, HMMM?! Don't play dumb with me, we're both part of the 17 families... I know you and Miyuki are friends..."

"Hehe~" Amelia replied, "Well I thought you would forget~ I don't have the golden blond hair of my family, after all, ~ I have my unique platinum blond hair~"

Shaking her head in resignation, Natsuki continued, "Well the people in the group so far are:

Miyuki, Erina's mother,

Suzuki, Erina's sister,

Emily, Yuiko's mother,

Me,

Krystina, Erina's team leader,

Rinte, Erina and Yuiko's early tutor,

and now, you."

"Damn..." Amelia sighed, "Damn there are a lot of people in this group... HAHAHA, Comrades!"

"Oh my... f*cking god..." Natsuki lamented, staring at the ceiling, "What's with the type of people in this group..."

Calming down, Amelia remembered, "Oh yeah, I need to tell Yuiko that Volcano wants to train her..."

Walking back to where Yuiko and Erina were told to wait, Blizzard began to drool again before Natsuki elbowed her reminding, "You need to tell Yuiko something right? RIGHT?"

"A-ahem..." Amelia began, wiping her drool, "Um... I'm supposed to tell you that Volcano wants to train you..."

Looking at Amelia with distaste evident in her eyes, Yuiko retorted, "Hell no... I don't want to leave Erina along with you..."

Patting Yuiko, Natsuki reassured, "Don't worry, I'll have a 'few' words with Amelia before she begins training Erina..."

Shivering at Natsuki's fake smile, Amelia agreed, yelling, "I-I won't d-do anything! Y-you can trust me!"

Trusting Natsuki, Yuiko asked, "So when will Erina and I be training with you guys?"

Pulling out a notepad, Natsuki informed, "You'll be pulled out of your element training class, or whatever it's called, and instead be privately training with them~"

"You really don't know the class names huh..." Erina commented, "So like... what are we doing during this 'private training'?"

Seeing Amelia about to answer, Natsuki interrupted, "Don't listen to her, she's going to try and say S*x*al Education or something stupid~ You'll be doing what you've been doing in class, but harder. Furthermore, it's going to be a bit more tailored to you personally~"

"That's cool~ Will we learn more spells?" Erina asked, "My spell repertoire is really small currently..."

Smiling, Natsuki replied, "Well~ you'll find out Erina~ your new classes do start tomorrow~"

"Tomorrow?!" Erina exclaimed, "Why so fast?"

"Well..." Natsuki pondered, "Because I was too lazy to remember that I had to pull you out of class... so I did it immediately~"

"Hah... still lazy as ever aren't you Aunt Natsuki..." Yuiko murmured, "So where should we go for our classes?"

Giggling, Amelia answered, "Well~ Volcano will probably pick you up from a random hallway in between classes, Yuiko... But E-ri-na~ I'll be waiting right outside the door m'kay~?"

Flicking Amelia's forehead, Natsuki asked, "Would it kill you to act normal? Us Commandments have a reputation to maintain!"

Hugging Natsuki, Amelia began rubbing herself all over Natsuki while moaning, "C'mon~ Don't be such a killjoy~ You should loosen up some more~!"

Peeling Amelia off of her, Natsuki grumbled, "Stop rubbing against me! I don't need your pervert energy rubbing off on me!"

Turning to Erina and Yuiko, Natsuki explained, "Well, tomorrow will be your first day of class with Volcano and Blizzard, okay? Don't worry, they'll pick you up~ and if they don't, I'll beat them up~! You two go first, will you? I'll need to tell Bliz about the do's and don'ts about this..."

Nodding like little ducklings, Yuiko and Erina replied, "Sure~!" before running off, back towards their own dorms.

School starts today~ so chapters will probably come out a lot slower~

Also I might start writing another book~

Don't worry though~ I won't drop this one~

17