53: Commandment Training!
421 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finishing the last class before her class with Blizzard, Erina yawned, "Why do I have to go with the pervert again...?"

"I dunno..." Yuiko answered, looking around for Volcano, the commandment who was supposed to pick her up, "Maybe because she's apparently the best ice user in the world?"

"Hm... you raise a good point..." Erina mumbled, shivering as she felt a gaze pierce into her back, "Damn it here she is... well see you later I guess..."

"Take ca- oh she disappeared... Blizzard probably took her..." Yuiko sighed, "At least Aunt Natsuki assured that she would make sure Erina didn't suffer anything..."

Walking around, Yuiko pondered, "So where's this Volcano perso- dammit..."

Being whisked off similar to Erina, Yuiko whispered, "Why like this... are none of the commandments normal people...?"

Meanwhile, Erina was laying on the ground, breathless from Blizzard's 'kidnapping', "Hah... hah, hah... why so fast...?"

"And... why... the looking... I felt... your eyes.... all over my body..." Erina asked, glaring at Blizzard with a suspicious gaze, "I'll... report you to Aunt Natsuki if you don't have a good reason..."

Averting her eyes, Amelia mumbled, "Well... it's the beauty of youth... it was too dazzling for me to ignore..."

"What the f*ck..." Erina replied, reaching towards her terminal to contact Natsuki, "I guess I gotta use this report feature sooner than I thou-"

"WAIT NO!" Amelia exclaimed, "I'm innocent!! Please!!"

"What... is.... happening...?" A voice growled from the darkness nearby, "A-me-li-a.... did you forget my warning... so fast?"

"N-N-N-N-Natsuki!!!!!" Amelia called out, "W-what brings you to my fine abode today...?"

Revealing herself, Natsuki explained, "I'm just here to make sure you don't do anything to Erina... Volcano is fine, he's responsible... but you.... you're someone on the watchlist..."

"Oh... well... love ya to Natsuki~" Amelia sighed, turning around back towards Erina, "Let's just start okay? Don't worry about Natsuki~ she's just weird like that~! So let me start by showing something that you could do in the future if you get as good as me~"

Preparing to cast her magic, the air surrounding Amelia changed. Gone was the pervertedness, in its place, a calm seriousness, giving Amelia the aura of gracefulness.

"Wow..." Erina murmured, "So this is the side she shows to the world... If only she could show me that side too..."

Releasing her spell, Amelia grinned in satisfaction as a glowing blue ice dragon roared through the sky, radiating an air of destruction before dissipating into the distance, "Damn that was good... even the roar had a good echo to it..."

Turning around to look at Erina with a calm face, Amelia was surprised when she felt a person slam into her, "W-what do you need?"

Clinging onto Amelia with stars in her eyes, Erina exclaimed, "Can I do that?! I wanna do that! Gimme gimme!"

"You remind me of Natsuki..." Amelia muttered, "Well, you can't do it right now... but knowing you... maybe by the time you graduate here? Or maybe a little after you enter a magic academy?"

"REALLY? I can do this?" Erina asked, her excitement pouring out of her in waves, "Then let's go! I don't care if you're a creep anymore!!!"

Getting stabbed in the heart, Amelia replied, "Oh... yeah... sure let's learn!"

--------

Meeting up with Yuiko after the class, Erina exclaimed, "That was AWESOME! I can't wait for the next one!"

Stunned, Yuiko asked, "Wait... what about her creepiness?"

Hugging her arm, Erina replied, "I don't care! She does super-cool magic~!"

Flicking Erina's forehead, Yuiko rebuked, "Be on guard! I don't care if she does cool magic! you need to be cautious!"

"Whyyyy...." Erina cried with a teary expression, "Natsuki was there watching..."

"Oh okay..." Yuiko murmured, "Stay safe, okay?"

"En..." Erina agreed, "You too, okay? How is Volcano? Is he nice?"

Holding hands with Erina, Yuiko answered, "Well... yeah he's pretty chill... he's also really nice... I don't really know what to say... he's like a normal person... well except he apparently is the most f*cking energetic person in the world."

"Ohhh... so kinda like our dads?" Erina asked, leaning in closer towards Yuiko, "Loud, moves a lot.... hm what else... super optimistic?"

"Yeah similar to them..." Yuiko nodded, "Though... I would say he takes the loud part to another level... he literally only shouts..."

Giggling, Erina whispered, "Wait... isn't that Vanessa and Charlotte?"

"It is... come on Erina, let's not go by the- damn it..." Yuiko cursed, watching Vanessa spot them and run over, Charlotte in tow, "What do you want... Charlotte..."

"Treating me with such a cold attitude~" Vanessa purred, "Hehe~ it turns me on~!"

"Goddammit..." Yuiko muttered, looking into the sky with dead eyes, "What do you want Vanessa..."

"Nothing~ I just came here to say hi to my beloved~" Vanessa jested with a teasing smile, "So how are you doing my sweetheart~? E-ri-na~?"

Giving Vanessa her brightest innocent smile, Erina replied, "I'm doing great~! How about you?"

Watching Vanessa's resolve get crushed by Erina's smile, Charlotte teased, "Fu fu fu, not going to well Vanessa~? You should give up already~ she's the one you won't be able to charm~!"

"I know..." Vanessa relented, "but.... that just makes me want it more dammit!!"

"Want what, Vanessa?" Erina asked with an innocent smile on her face, unaware of Vanessa's despair, "Can I help you get it?"

"Hah... it's useless.... arghhhhh... She's just too strong..." Vanessa muttered before putting on a cheerful smile, "Well, Erina... I don't need anything from you okay?"

Nodding, Erina stressed, "Well, if you ever need some help just ask okay? You're one of my friends after all..."

"Yeah... I'll totally ask!" Vanessa replied, a little downcast, "Only friends eh? Hahh... I'll win eventually!"

Catching up with Yuiko, Charlotte exclaimed, "Oh damn time really flies! Well, Vanessa and I have team training we need to attend! So we'll catch you all later! Let's eat a meal sometime m'kay?"

"Sure~! Just shoot me a text okay? Take care, Vanessa~!" Yuiko answered, chuckling before leaning in and whispering, "I'm gonna kindly ask that you stop pursuing Erina, okay?"

Glaring at Yuiko with a defiant expression, Vanessa retorted, "I'll get Erina eventually! I swe- ACK!"

"Vanessa~?" Charlotte asked, iron clamping Vanessa's shoulder, "What have I said about Erina~? Furthermore... did you forget already about the... T-E-A-M practice?"

"Ahhhh!! Have mercy!!!" Vanessa pleaded with a tearful expression, "I'll go! I'll goooooo!!!!"

Bowing towards Yuiko and Erina, Charlotte apologized, "I'm sorry you had to see this... but we'll catch you some other time okay~!" Before walking off with Vanessa in tow...

"So she's the one with the power in that friendship..." Yuiko muttered, looking at the departing pair with intrigued eyes.

Holding hands with Yuiko once more, Erina added, "You wouldn't think... Charlotte is such a nice person too... Vanessa is much more... assertive..."

Walking off with Erina, Yuiko murmured, "Mhmm..."

Life is hard...
I'll try my best to write more I promise... but school is really killing me...
Don't worry I won't drop this story~ It's one of my few enjoyments~!
The discord is growing though~ We have a few authors on there too... though they're all Webnovel authors for now...
(Discord link is in book description~!)
Come join~! We're fun, happy, and best of all, cheerful!
Everyone is welcome~! (Preferably you've read at least one of my books though...)
Other authors... if you see this~ come on~! We have therapy(?) channels too... like roasting hate comment channels and venting channels and stuff...
Damn this is long... I'll wrap it up~!
Thanks for reading~!!

13