Chapter 2
423 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to find that what I’d hoped was a dream was far too real. I reached for my breasts and squeezed them gently. How I’d deal with these monsters, I had no idea. None of the Valkyrie had ever mentioned that their breasts were like pillowy bricks hanging off their chests. Was this really what girls had to deal with, or had Dad and Loki decided to make this even more of a punishment?

I sat up and swung my legs off the bed. I needed to keep my knees together when wearing a skirt, otherwise my panties were visible and inviting. Even being alone in my room, I felt like I was being watched. Dad’s crows were probably nearby. I hated this so much.

There was a knock on my door. “Come in, Loki, I know it's you.”

He opened the door and set down some suitcases in front of me. “Debi offered to give you these.”

“Clothes?”

He nodded. “Don’t worry, I’ve used my magic on them to make them fit you. Debi’s not as… Well, not as big as you are. Up top, I mean.”

I scowled at him. “Don’t make me think of that. It's your fault I’m this big anyway.”

He shook his head. “No. I just used my basic transformation magic on you. Same thing I used on me last April Fool's Day. You turned out the way you did because this is what you would have looked like if you were born female.”

I didn't want to hear that. There was no way I’d be a big titted slut if I’d been born this way. If that were the case, I would have been left with my mother to live out my days as an elven concubine. I feared that would be my fate anyway.

No. I couldn't believe that. I would go to Midgard and prove that I was ready to go back to my male self. After that, I’d restrict my sexual escapades severely, only once every few days, rather than every few hours. Certainly I was capable of that.

“You ready to go?” Loki asked. “Oh, you’ll need a human name.”

“Why?”

“They look at Thor as a six foot tall blonde man played by Chris Hemsworth, they’ll never believe that - even temporarily - she’s a five foot four blonde girl who would look more at home in an issue of Playboy. Mine is Lucas, so what do you want yours to be?”

I sighed. “I don't know. What would you suggest?”

“How about Thea? Or… Gwen?”

Those both sounded horrible. I didn't look like a Gwen, and Thea just sounded like a feminized Thor, which would only make me hate this whole situation more. “Nora,” I said, remembering a girl I’d slept with back on Midgard once. I wondered what happened to her.

Loki nodded. “Nora it is.”

He mumbled something under his breath and suddenly there was this weird haze around my head. “Lucas! What the hell are you doing?!” I clasped my hand over my mouth. I had not meant to say that.

Lucas laughed. “That’ll help you so you don't make slip ups. I know you're not used to life on Earth.” He turned to leave, then turned back. “By the way, what’s Dad’s name?”

I briefly moved my hand from my mouth, “Orson.”

He laughed. “Good to know.”

* * *

Dad didn't meet us as we left. I don't know why I hoped he would be, he was ashamed of me, even though I’d never forced myself on anyone. Heimdallr didn't even say anything as we left, he just sort of glared at us. Specifically at me. I wondered if my punishment was all over Asgard now.

The Bifrost swirled before us, opening a doorway between the realms. Through the doorway, I could see what looked like a very basic looking middle-class American house. I knew Aunt Helen (stupid Lucas screwing with my thoughts) lived like an average human, but I would have assumed she’d keep something of her realm in her home.

Lucas stepped through first, and I just stood there. I’d never left Asgard for more than a day or two at a time, and now I was going to stay on Earth for who knew how long. Add on top of that my now being female and everything about this pretty much served to frighten the hell out of me. I didn't want to go, but I had to.

And since I was taking too long, Lucas reached through the portal and dragged me through. I nearly dropped my suitcases as I stumbled into the house. I wasn't that good at walking in heels, what with only walking in them for a little over seven hours.

The Bifrost closed behind us and we were alone in a strange house, even though we knew it was Aunt Helen’s. I saw pictures of the three of us all over the place from trips Lucas and I had taken to Earth when we were younger. Seeing male me just looked so very odd. Even slightly younger Lucas looked a little off, but he’d always looked like that.

“I’ll be down in a minute!” Aunt Helen shouted from upstairs. I was certain Lucas or Dad had told her about my punishment, but that didn't stop me from being nervous about essentially meeting her. Or, her meeting me, I guess. Either way.

Lucas lightly punched me in the arm. “Don’t worry, she knows. I told Dad I wouldn't go along with this if he didn't tell her.”

“Wait, you chose to change me?”

He shook his head. “No, I chose to be the one to do it. Dad could have gotten another mage to change you, but I wanted to make sure this was as easy on you as possible.”

I glared at him. “Gee, thanks. I can't explain how happy I am that this will be easy.”

He shrugged. “Dad wanted to make you a boy-crazy whore and dump you on Alfheim. I did you a favor.”

I couldn't believe that. I knew Dad was angry with me, but to that extent? I didn't realize consensual sex with the Valkyrie was considered that bad a crime.

Aunt Helen came downstairs after a few minutes. She looked quite good, very trim and tanned for a woman her age. Granted, people from the other eight realms lived much longer than humans, essentially being immortal, though old age wasn't uncommon. Aunt Helen looked to be roughly early forties in human terms.

“Lucas, Nora,” she said with a smile on her face. I know I’d picked it, but the name still made me cringe a little just because I was female. “I approve of the name choice, by the way.”

I rubbed at my arm. “I just came up with it on the spot.”

She hugged me. “It suits the new you.” She moved over to Lucas and hugged him next. “And you look quite relaxed. I was talking to Debi yesterday, she's excited that you’ll have more time to spend together.” She backed away. “I have your rooms ready. Nora’s is on the left hand side and Lucas’ on the right. You get a free day today, but I expect you both to go out and either apply for college or a job tomorrow morning.”

I dreaded that. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to school like Lucas and his girlfriend, or get a job. Either way, I had to present myself as Nora and that was a frightening concept. After all, who was Nora, really? Was she somebody with a future in higher education in front of her, or was she doomed to a life of minimum wage servitude?

Honestly, which one was more fitting for the essentially exiled Princess of Asgard?

Did I really want to know?

* * *

I was thankful Aunt Helen hadn't done up my room to look feminine and girly. The bedding and curtains were a yellow, but very plain. The walls were painted light blue. The desk in the corner was simple as was the dresser. There was a picture of a nice, pleasant countryside and lake at sunset that looked a lot like the one I had in my room at home.

Lucas’ room looked similar, except that his bedding and curtains were green. He also had a picture sitting on his dresser of him and Debi taking a selfie in the middle of a town. They looked like a happy couple. I’d only met her once, but I knew she was someone Lucas had changed from boy to girl for kicks and they ended up falling for one another.

I set the picture back down and walked back across the hall to my room. I opened my suitcases and started putting away my new clothes. I hadn't actually seen them before, as I hadn't opened the suitcases earlier. My bedroom might not be girly, but my clothes sure were. It focused more on shorts and skirts than pants, and a lot of cleavage bearing shirts. I didn't remember Debi wearing such revealing clothing, but I also knew my breasts were larger. If I were to wear something that looked revealing on her, I’d probably tear it apart.

I needed to get out and do something. Twenty minutes of nothing had already started to bore the shit out of me. I finished putting the clothes away and swapped my heels for sandals. Then I poked around in the clothes I had and changed from the pink tanktop and white skirt I had been wearing into a similarly pink tee shirt and similarly white shorts. All that really looked different about this outfit was my cleavage was a little more covered and I wasn't tripping over my feet.

Aunt Helen walked into my room and shut the door before I was able to leave. “We need to talk.”

I sat down on my bed. “Is this about… Me?”

She smiled. “Well, I wouldn't talk to your brother about you.” She sat down next to me. “Your father said you’re being punished for what you’ve done on Asgard.” She crossed one leg over the other. “He forgets what he was like at your age. Not quite as horny, but certainly not afraid of taking his pants off.”

“Did Grandpa force Dad to be female for awhile, too?”

She shook her head. “No. It was a different time. But he shouldn't have been surprised. He doesn't expect you to get yourself sorted out, but I believe in you. Lucas does, too. I’m waiting for the day you and your brother go back to Asgard and show my little brother up.”

I laughed a little. I’d heard stories about when Dad and Aunt Helen were children, it always sounded more interesting than when Lucas and I were kids. “Thanks,” I said. “Believe me, I intend on proving Dad wrong and winning my maleness back.”

She put her arm around me. “That's the spirit, honey.”

* * *

“Oh my god, you weren't kidding when you said her boobs were bigger,” Debi Said when I finally found her and Lucas at a coffee house downtown from where Aunt Helen lived. “How are you handling, Th-Nora?”

I sat down across from them. “How do you deal with all the goddamn boys trying to hit on you?! And why does it seem like there are more boys in this town than girls?!”

She held up the locket she had around her neck. “Just wear one of these. Every guy will assume you have a boyfriend.” She leaned up against Lucas. “Granted, in my case, it's not a lie.”

Lucas put his arm around her. “I just ignore them.” Debi glared at him. “What? You weren't the first or last person I’ve tricked using Kimmy.”

“You’re not cheating on me, are you?”

“No! I just break her out to have a little fun every now and again.” He hugged her tighter. “Why would I want a boyfriend when I’ve got you? You’ve actually had experience as a guy.”

I asked, “And if I don't have a picture of a boyfriend in the locket or they don’t see it?”

Debi answered, “There's dozens of guys in magazines you could use, and only another girl is gonna know since guys don't read fashion magazines. And if they don't see the locket, you spring it on them when they try to kiss you.”

I sighed. “I’mma havta get used to this.”

She said, “Be happy everybody knows what's going on with you. Lucas had to prove to my parents that I hadn't always been their daughter, and therefore didn't remember when I was a little girl and spilled a drink on my favorite dress and cried for hours.”

“That doesn't make me feel better.”

Lucas waved a waitress over to the table and ordered something for me. I didn't really pay a whole lot of attention to what it was and didn't care. When it reached the table, I just took a drink and then gulped the rest down right after that.

I sat there feeling sorry for myself for a little bit longer while they got caught up with everything they’d done since the last time they saw one another. They looked so damned happy, I could barely stand it. I didn't necessarily feel like they should be paying attention to me or anything, but I didn't want to just sit around depressed while they enjoyed each other’s company.

I shouldn't have fooled myself into thinking that getting out of the house would be a good thing, but instead I’d done nothing but suffer nothing but dozens of guys hitting on me and flirting with me. Was that sort of thing going to happen to me every time I walked out the door? Was it what I had to live with?

Why had I actually considered flirting back?

That was the absolute worst part about it all. There was more than one boy hitting on me that I almost wanted to say yes to. Was this a part of my punishment? That I be forced to actually find men attractive? I didn't even want to entertain the possibility of it. I couldn't suddenly find guys hot just because I was female now, could I?

I got up from the table and left the coffee house. I couldn't stand all the introspectiveness I was suffering now. I needed something real to drink. There had to be a bar around somewhere.

* * *

I slammed down some money and ordered my sixteenth beer. Luckily, my alcohol tolerance seemed to be the same, despite being about a hundred pounds lighter than before. I was winning the drinking contest that had sparked up between me and the four guys who were sitting at the table with me.

The guy immediately to my left landed face-first into the plate of chicken wings he’d ordered. The guy next to him was busy nursing an arm that some Army Ranger had broken when he tried to steal the Ranger’s girlfriend, but he was keeping pace with me. The guy across the table from me was a very cocky looking guy in a leather jacket and sunglasses who didn't even look the least bit intoxicated. The fourth guy had passed out after the third drink and was presently covered in a shitload of pretzels.

Two down, two to go.

The drinks arrived and I gulped mine down instantly. Mr. Broken Arm drank his, and then Leather Jacket toyed with his for a second before pouring it down his throat smoothly. Mr. Broken Arm finally flopped over and promptly broke his arm again as he fell out of his chair.

That left me and Leather Jacket. I could just barely see his eyes through the sunglasses and I saw that he was starting to get tipsy. I only needed to go a couple more drinks with him and I’d win free drinks for the rest of the day.

Unfortunately, I was starting to get a little tipsy now. The room was starting to spin, the colors mixing together. Maybe being a girl was starting to affect my drinking habits. I ordered drink number seventeen and was ready for this to be my last. Maybe I wasn't going to win the free drinks.

That was when Leather Jacket stood up - shakily - and said, “I’ll havta bow out. Give it to sugar tits, here.”

That was it? He was just gonna give up?! I wasn't gonna let him get away with that.

I followed him out to his car and leaned against it. “C’mon back inside and have some more,” I said l, with a little more sex in my voice than I meant. Had to be the beer. “You’re a good drinking buddy.”

He took off his sunglasses and I realized he wasn't drunk at all. In fact, he didn't even look like he was suffering any ill effects from drinking sixteen beers.

Oh, shit, he’d planned this and like an idiot I’d followed him out there. Great, I was about to get raped.

Lucky for me, the guy who’d passed out on drink three was awake and there to punch Leather Jacket before the dickhead was able to grab me.

“Stay away from my sister, asshole,” Lucas said as he changed his form from the guy who lasted three drinks back into his usual look. He turned to face me. “And this is why you're not drinking on your own anymore.”

Lucky me, I passed out before I heard anymore.

* * *

I woke up in a room I’d never seen before and briefly wondered if I’d actually gone to that guy’s apartment and gotten myself raped. Then Debi handed me a bottle of water and realized I was just in her apartment that Lucas had mentioned a dozen times. I took the bottle and poured it on my face instead of in my mouth.

“I’ve been that drunk before,” she said, “I did the same thing.”

“Thanks for not yelling at me.”

“No problem. Lucas is out buying me pretty things for my birthday, so it's just us here for now.”

I sat up. “I’ll havta thank him later, too. After I get a dressing down for what I just did to myself.”

She sat beside me. “He’s not going to. He followed you as soon as you left the coffee house, he wasn't going to let you get hurt.” She put her arm around me. “Lucas is clearly just as good a brother as he is a boyfriend.”

I nodded. “Yeah, and I’m a shitty sister.”

“No, you're depressed. Well, I’m gonna help out with that.”

“How?”

“I’ve been in your cute sandals - literally as well as figuratively - I was a boy until April Fool’s Day when I was suddenly a girl courtesy of your cute brother. And I wasn't just changed, my family remembered Debi instead of Derek. I had to learn about a life I never lived. If I can get through it, I’d be a shitty friend if I didn't help you through it.”

Likely due to the mix of alcohol and female hormones, I could think of nothing else to do to thank her than to hug her.

7