Chapter 18 – Giving In
147 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                A little later, Sarah was back in her cabin, trying to decide what to do.  Her adrenaline was still pumping from the action of the sim, and she felt restless.  It was too early for bed, so she thought of the things she could do – study interstellar trade, study piloting, play another sim, read for a while – one by one she thought of possibilities, and  one by one she thought ‘nope’ to herself.  Unsure what to do, she sat on the edge of her bed for a bit, thinking.

 

                Is it true that children experiment with sims while growing up?  I don’t think Bear is lying – but I can’t imagine what that would make the people into.  Probably well adjusted, she thought to herself, smirking.  There obviously is little to no stigma about doing things or experimenting within Sims – although I’ll bet some things are still considered immoral and illegal.  Why am I so hung up on this?

 

                Sarah wondered about her aversion to playing sexually in sims.  Does it make any sense, she thought, or is it just me thinking it couldn’t possibly be as good – or as real?  The Wraith felt real.  The sword fight felt real too.  It probably wouldn’t be any different.  She didn’t know if she was caving in, or accepting that her hangups were unwarranted, but she made a decision to try it before she knocked it. 

 

                Sarah sat in the comfortable lounge chair at her terminal, and hooked up her VR unit, starting with the gloves and then the visor.  She remembered what the others had said – the neural interface came from the visor – no visor, no VR.  A few moments later, she activated the VR unit, and with a blinding cascade of light, she was in the featureless waiting room she had spent so many hours in selecting clothing and accoutrements for her avatar.

 

                Speaking of which, her avatar – she - was currently wearing a light blue skirt with some leggings, nice blue shoes – flats – and a light blue blouse with a black vest.  She had a black leather belt with silver studs on it, and a nice silver buckle, and some silver jewellery – bangles, earrings and a necklace.  She felt nice, and kind of sexy.  Her hair was styled – but it was different from the style she had received at the hair salon – Sarah made a note to change that later – and she felt nice. 

 

                Unsure as to what to do next, she called up the program interface and began searching for adult programs.  The computer on this ship has so many sims on it, I’m sure there’s one or two at least!  She thought.  It took a short while to dig through the various sub categories of sim, but she found it – and was more than a bit surprised that there was a LOT of selection for her to look through.  There were single encounters, role-playing sims that simulated a vacation or honeymoon, romantic RPG sims, outright pornography and so much more.   The prospective partners for said sims ran the gamut as well, from male to female, young (but not too young) to old, and every possible ethnicity and appearance you could think of.  It was almost mind boggling.  There were even prospective non human partners – which Sarah could only assume were types of Aliens that the humans of the Third Imperium had encountered. 

 

                She browsed the sims for a while, looking for something suitable, but not too involved for her first time with an Adult sim, and at last found something suitable.  “A Chance Encounter” was its title, and it was highly rated – and had a half-dozen sequels that people apparently liked, so Sarah selected it.   There was a page where she had to enter her Imperial ID number – presumably to check her legal age – before she could proceed.  She finished entering the data, and was surprised to see that the sim had a selection of partners to interact with – several male and female selections.   I think I’ll pick a female selection, she thought.  I haven’t had much experience with my body – a woman might be the better choice for my first time.  To be honest, she had to admit she was a little intimidated – and fascinated by the whole idea of sim sex – and a female partner seemed less intimidating than a male one.  She smiled wryly.  “Maybe I’ll try a male partner next time if this doesn’t crash and burn on me.”   She selected a particularly attractive woman from the selection, and began the sim – and there was the usual flash of blinding light as her avatar was transported from the waiting room to the sim itself.

 

                Sarah found herself in a dimly lit bar room, with several patrons sitting alone or with others, sharing drinks, company and  appetizers.  She could see a few tables empty, as well as a few bar stools empty.  Unsure of what to do next, she walked up to the bar, and sat on a stool.  “Jack and Coke.”  She said, when the bartender looked her way – and growled to herself in frustration.  Of course he wouldn’t understand her – Coca Cola hadn’t been a thing for over a thousand years, and there’s no way the bartender would know that she meant Jack Daniels whisky – it probably hadn’t existed in over a thousand years as well.  Am I going to have to spend the next five years studying my damn food so I know what to order when I go out?  She thought with frustration.

 

                “Sorry,”  she said.  “I’m from off world.  How about you surprise me?”  Sarah sighed, wondering just how long it was going to take for her to learn and understand all the little (or larger than little) differences between now and when she came from.  It was frustrating beyond belief to feel this stupid all the time.

 

                The bartender did some mixing, and gave her a drink that looked rather interesting.  It was layered – with a layer of a caramel colored liquid on the bottom, a layer of reddish liquid in the middle, and a layer of white crushed ice that gave off a fruity smell reminiscent of limes and citrus.  The cocktail looked rather interesting, so she gave it a sip, and was rather pleasantly surprised.  “What’s this called?”  She asked the bartender.

 

                “That’s what they call a Midnight Flirt, ma’am.  They’re quite popular, especially with the ladies.  I’m Mike.”  The bartender was friendly, and looked like he had a moment to chat.

 

                “Hi Mike.  Thanks for the drink.”

 

                “No problem.  I take it you’re new in town?”  Mike asked.

 

                “Yeah.  Just got in on a ship doing some trade.  I expect we’ll be moving on soon.”  Sarah replied.

 

                “Same story a lot of people here have.”  Replied the bartender.  “Enjoy your drink, ma’am.”  Mike returned to serving some other patrons, leaving Sarah alone for the moment.

 

                “You look new here.”  A female voice said to Sarah’s left, catching her a bit off guard.  “My names Giselle.  Nice to meet you.” 

 

                Sarah turned to see the woman she had selected in the sim a few moments ago…  A sensual, attractive red head about 160cm tall, with plenty of curves and a stunning voice.  She was gorgeous, and Sarah felt her face flush and her stomach tingle a bit inside.  I know it’s a computer sim, she thought, but my body doesn’t seem to.  Wow.    “Hi Giselle,” she said.  “I’m Sarah.  I just thought I’d drop in for a drink or two, to think a few things over.  Nice to meet you too.”

 

                “Would you like some company?  We could get a table.  It’s not much fun drinking alone.”  Giselle looked friendly, but not too demanding or eager.  She also seemed rather interested in Sarah, her eyes drinking her in like a cool drink on a hot day.

 

                “Sure.”  Sarah replied.  “That would be nice.”  She picked up her drink, and followed Giselle over to a table, where they both got seated and comfortable.

 

                “So where are you from?”  Giselle asked.

 

                Sarah smiled wryly.  “That’s kind of complicated.  Old Earth, really – I was stuck in Cryo on a colony ship for a long time.”

 

                “That would explain not knowing some of the drinks.”  Giselle replied, smiling.  “You must feel awful lost.”

 

                “I do.”  Sarah said.  “I feel like I’m treading water, barely keeping my head above the level so I don’t drown.  It’s kind of hard some days.”

 

                “Well, I can’t say I know exactly how that feels,”  Giselle said, “But I do know a little of how it feels.  I think you feel overwhelmed.  Tired.  Like you need a rest or a vacation or something to take you away from it all, even if for a little while.  Am I right?”

 

                Sarah couldn’t help but nod.  She could smell Giselle’s perfume – it was heady and had a hint of Amber in it.  It was nice.  “Exactly.  The crew I’m with are pretty good about it, but I haven’t really told them how I feel yet.  They’re friends, but we’re not close – yet.”

 

                “So you haven’t been out of Cryo for long?”  Giselle asked.

 

                “Maybe a month.”  Sarah replied.  “I think it’s going to take me a long time to feel comfortable in this new time and place I’ve found myself in.”   She took another sip of her midnight fling…  as the citrus lair was being drunk, it mixed nicely with the reddish layer – which had a sort of cherry cordial flavour to it with a bit of a bite – like a touch of vodka to give it some kick.

 

                “I guess it’s been a big shock, huh?”

 

                “Oh hell, yes!”  Sarah laughed.  “I still feel like I don’t know anything a lot of the time.  I can’t even place or name half the things I eat or drink.  I didn’t know a thing about sims, or the Imperium.  I’ve been asleep for a long time.”

 

                Giselle just reached out and touched Sarah’s hand, taking it in her own and giving it a friendly squeeze.  “You’re not alone, you know.”  She said quietly.  “Other people might be able to help if you let them.”

 

                Sarah smiled a bit sadly, and nodded.  “I know.  It’s just a bit complicated.  How about you, Giselle?  Where are you from?”

Sarah hoped her change of topic wouldn’t come off as too obvious.

 

                “Here and there.”  Giselle replied.  “Mostly a small city on Kelter though – it’s an agrarian colony on the moon of a gas giant a system or two over.  I come here once every few months for supplies, and to get out and do something wild for a change.  How about you, Sarah?  Ever do anything wild?”

 

                Sarah laughed.  “I don’t know.  I’d say playing a sim was wild compared to back home.  No – not really, I guess.  I’ve worked a lot to get onto the colony ship I was found in.  It didn’t leave a lot of time for play or doing anything too wild.  It would have jeopardized my chances.”

 

                Giselle took another sip of her drink.  “Do you feel like trying something wild?”  Her look was coy, but it didn’t take a rocket scientist to tell what Giselle was after – and Sarah could feel her body responding to Giselle’s flirting and her sheer presence. 

 

                “I…  I could.”  Sarah replied, blushing furiously.  She could feel the attraction she had to this woman, and although she had virtually no idea what she was doing, she knew she desperately wanted to do it, with Giselle.  “I mean yes. Why not?”

 

                Giselle smiled, and tossed back her drink, then sidled over to Sarah’s side of the table and kissed her on the lips – at first gently, and then with more focus, until Sarah could feel Giselle’s tongue, tasting slightly of mint and alchohol, inside her mouth.  She didn’t resist, and for the next few minutes, the two of them sat there kissing.

 

                When Sarah came up for air, she was flushed and gasping – and thoroughly aroused.  Giselle looked the same, and Sarah knew she didn’t want to take any longer than she needed to.  “I’m just going to finish my drink, okay?  Then how about we get out of here?”

 

                “Sounds good to me, Sarah.”  Giselle purred.

 

                Sarah finished her drink in two gulps, hardly savouring or even tasting the rest of it – she caught the flavour of the sweet cherry mixed with a caramel liquour, but the effect of it was lost on her.  She dimly remembered thinking she would need to try that drink for real sometime, before she found herself being led out of the bar by Giselle, who had tossed a 10 credit chip on the table to pay for their drinks.

 

                The two women made their way to a taxi, and from there to Giselle’s place – a nice room in a hotel in whatever nameless city the sim was taking place in.  The car ride was a mess of necking, kissing and fondling, and by the time the two women reached Giselle’s hotel, they were both rather hot and bothered.

 

                “Giselle, I just think I should say I’ve never done this before.”  Sarah began.

 

                “It’s not shameful to pick someone up in a bar, is it?”  Giselle asked.

 

                “No… It’s not that.  I’ve… I’ve never been with anyone – man or woman – before now.”  Sarah sounded embarrassed now that she said it out loud.  “I’m not sure I know what to do.”

 

                Giselle smiled, and put her arms around Sarah’s neck.  She cuddled up close, and whispered in her ear.  “That’s okay, Sarah.  I’ll show you.”  She kissed Sarah’s neck, doing little pecks and nibbles down the length of her neck towards her chest, stopping to gently caress her ear with her tongue. 

 

                Sarah shivered with delight, and moaned gently, and didn’t resist when she felt Giselle undo Sarah’s blouse and remove her bra, and begin caressing and kissing her breasts.  Sarah moaned again, as sensual and delightful feelings washed over her under Giselle’s tender ministrations.  How can it feel this good?  She asked herself.  This is amazing!

 

                She felt Giselle pull down her skirt, leaving her clad only in her panties.  She barely noticed Giselle slip out of her own clothes either, until she felt Giselle’s soft breasts touch hers as they kissed, and felt a thrill as they brushed her.  She moved her hands to begin caressing and fondling them, and Giselle gasped in response.

 

                Giselle gently pulled down Sarah’s panties, and as they came down, Sarah could tell she was wet from arousal.  Before she knew what was happening, she felt something brush across her moistness, at first gently, and then slowly parting the sensitive folds that enveloped her womanhood.  She couldn’t help it – her knees buckled, and she felt Giselle gently lower her to the bed, whispering in her ear.

 

                “It’s all right, Sarah.  Let me show you how it can be.”  Giselle climbed onto the bed with Sarah, and nibbled her ears again, while one hand caressed her breasts, and the other explored the sensitive folds between her legs.  “The key is gentleness.  Too much roughness can hurt.”  Giselle said, as her fingers explored her depths, gently massaging and circling until they found a tiny nub.   

 

                Sarah gasped in shock, as sensations of pleasure threatened to overwhelm her senses.  She could feel a pressure growing in her belly – and she knew she wouldn’t be able to contain her pleasure much longer.  “Keep going, please!”  She cried.

 

                Giselle  moved and suckled and nibbled on Sarah’s breast, her fingers massaging and playing with her most sensitive spot, and Sarah felt the pressure inside her surge and explode.  She cried out in pleasure as the wave of erotic and emotional feelings washed over her, and she crested the wave.  It felt like light, noise, and emotion collided and mixed into a pleasant chaotic feeling that slowly faded.

 

                “That was amazing.”  Sarah said with a silly smile on her face.  It felt right, she thought.  I feel right. 

 

                “We’re not through yet, Sarah.”  Giselle replied.  “The best is yet to come.”  With that Giselle started kissing down Sarah’s belly, tentatively and gently, until she was between her thighs, which she gently kissed as she approached Sarah’s sex.  Sarah gasped when she felt Giselle start kissing and licking, and could feel herself getting aroused again…

 

                It was a long night.   After Giselle brought Sarah to climax, she took the time to show Sarah what she had done, and how to do it to her…  Sarah brought Giselle over the edge twice – and by then, they were too tired to think.  Sarah fell asleep in Giselle’s arms.

 

 

*              *              *

 

 

 

                Sarah woke stiff and sore, still in her VR Rig.  The Sim had played out, and turned itself off – and she had been so relaxed, she hadn’t even woke and made it to her own bed.  Remembering the sim fondly, Sarah removed the VR Visor and gloves, and realized she needed a shower.  Apparently her body had reacted to the sim as if the neural stimulus was real, and her panties and trousers were soaked.

 

                I can’t believe it was so real, she thought.  It felt totally real.  Giselle felt like a real person.  Sarah realized she kind of missed Giselle, and hoped to see her again – despite her being a character in a sim, she felt real to Sarah.  Again, she wondered about the addictiveness of the VR, but shrugged it off.  I never thought my first time would basically be cyber, she laughed to herself.  I wonder why I had a hangup about this?  She thought.  It feels so real, I’d never be able to tell the difference.

 

                She entered the shower, and sluiced herself off, cleaning up the mess she had made of herself during her sim.  She could still feel the electric sensations of Giselle’s tongue, and the smooth caresses of her hands, and she sighed, moaning gently as she caressed herself in the shower.   I might meet her again, sometime, Sarah thought.  I wonder what it’s like with a man? 

 

                Holding on the thought for another day, she dried herself off in the little wind tunnel the shower created, and tossed her dirty clothes in the Fresher.  She felt pleasantly tingly and tired, and sexually satiated – thoroughly satisfied.  I just hope Giselle felt as good as I do now, she thought as she found a clean pajama to wear to bed.  That was really nice.

 

                Sarah slipped into bed under the sheets, and drifted off thinking of a certain red-haired woman with a sultry laugh.  She didn’t wake till morning.

 

 

5