Chapter 2: Scene of Transmigration
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rein opened his book and flipped through some pages. Inside the pages were names of different worlds.

"....Are you aiming for a very hostile world?"

"No such thing. How about worlds plagued with war. Those worlds have an abundance of sin. Maybe there."

"Hmm...Ah here. Magincia. The specified world is full of nations eternally locked in conflict."

"Let's go with that."

Origin signaled Murder to lower down Sin. Rein returned his book and came back with a pen.

"I'll start. Please stand back. I wouldn't want you to be transported along with him." 

Rein wrote a symbol on Sin's forehead and started his channeling.

"I, Carnrein, Lord of Samsara and Transmigration, The Ruler of the Concept of Rebirth, command thee. By my power and authority, heed my order."

The symbol on Sin's forehead started glowing, soon after his entire body. Sin floated and stayed in midair.

"I hereby send The Lord of Sin, Holder of the Original Sin, unto Magincia!"

With a bright flash of light, the 3 gods shielded their eyes. Even outside of Rein's palace, the light was blinding.

The light subsided and Sin's body was gone.

Rein suddenly collapsed, panting heavily. 

".....It's.....my first.....time....transporting....a god...."

Origin snapped his fingers and a cup of water appeared near Rein. Rein drank it and sighed.

"Were you perhaps thinking that sending him there would rid him of his indifference?"

Origin smiled.

"Maybe. His guardians were a bit strict on him."

"What do you mean? He came from you, aren't you the guardian?"

"I may have created him but I'm not the one who nurtured him to become the Ruler of Sin." 

Origin snapped his fingers and 4 chairs appeared. He beckoned Murder and Death to take a seat. Of course, Rein already took his.

"I remember Chaos and Levi taking Sin. Maybe they've done something to him."

Chaos, the Harbinger of Anarchy.

Levi, the Owner of Evil.

"Having such grumpy guardians, he became expressionless and indifferent."

Rein, realizing the situation heaved a sigh.

"Now that I've learned about it, he seems pitiful."

Murder and Death were both quiet. They've already learned about it since they suggested for Sin to be transported.

Leaving Rein's palace, Origin turned around, seemingly in a hurry.

"Rein, did you specify the location of his transmigration?"

Immediately after, Rein was silent. He too forgot to indicate a location.

"....What shall we do..."

"....I'm much more guilty than you... I binded his powers."

"You what!?"

Origin, looked up and muttered.

"I just hope he doesn't land in the ocean....."

0