Chapter 3: Magincia
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the world of Magincia, an object appeared suddenly in the sky. Accompanied by a bright flash, everyone participating in the battle stopped to look at the phenomenon above.

Sin stayed there for a second before falling down. It wasn't land. A vast ocean littered with hundred warships await him, observing him as he falls down.

With a great splash, he dived towards the bottom. Few battleships gathered around the area in order to investigate, thinking that it might be an attack from the enemy. As for Sin, he dived deeper, still unconscious.

Not finding anything, the fleet continued their course. Sin's body touched the ocean floor. Several small aquatic life went to his body. Carrying him, they slowly crawled towards an underwater cave.

"Admiral, we found nothing noteworthy on the area. Here's the report of the investigation."

A sailor handed the admiral the report. A few of them speculated that it might've been a monster hit by a stray projectile.

"Good. Return to your station and await for further orders."

"Yes admiral."

The sailor left, leaving behind the admiral along with someone else.

"Personally, I think it was a failed attack by the Bashanians. What do you think, Helen?"

The admiral handed the report to Helen. 

"It's neither an attack nor a monster. I saw it. It was a person. A strange individual wearing weird clothes. Given the fact that the ships found nothing surfacing, I assume that it's dead."

"Hmm. Well, even if that person survived, there's still that legend about the bottom of the ocean."

"You mean that underwater guardian?"

The admiral just nodded. Helen put down the report on her desk. Taking note of this event, their fleet journeyed towards their destination.

"He did fell on the ocean....."

Origin, along with Murder, are currently inside the palace of Ora, the Eye of Foresight. Ora is currently predicting the fate of Sin. They saw Sin, falling down the ocean and touching the ocean floor. Soon after, the prediction became blurry and eventually static.

"What does this mean?"

"This means that his situation right now can branch into different outcomes. As I only predicted the outcome of Rein's action, we only saw that. The rest is entirely dependent on Sin's action."

Ora explained as she stopped her channeling.

"Then, I have to send someone again..."

Sensing some malicious intent, Murder stealthily retreated. When he turned around, Origin was there, smiling. Origin grabs his shoulder.

"Since it's like this, would you like to accompany me to Rein's palace?"

They left Ora's palace with Ora waving them goodbye and Origin, dragging an unconscious Murder away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sin woke up feeling cold. He felt his clothes soaked in water. He surveys his surrounding. The cave was littered with corals and mollusks. It was also strangely bright given that there's no light source nearby.

"Given that your awake, would you like to explain why you are here?"

More like a snarl rather than a voice was heard. Origin may have removed Sin's powers but he cannot remove Sin's instinct.

Sin senses a moderate aura of wrath behind his back. He turned around and saw the owner of the voice. 

"...Aren't you going to speak?"

The creature spoke. It's vocal chords seems unused as it sounded more of a growl than a question. Sin however, cannot understand what it said.

But in order to show no hostility, Sin laid flat on the ground with his arms beside him. Seeing this action, the creature became confused. Sin's instincts tells him that the aura of wrath was gone.

"....What are you doing..?"

The creature slowly walked towards Sin. Seeing that he didn't move even after it was near, the creature thought Sin was offering himself.

Sin's instinct now tells him that there's a huge aura of gluttony near him. He quickly stood up and jumped back.

0