Chapter 5: Undisguised Invasion
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving near the beach of Storsgrov, the fleet of ships began deploying their troops to set up the front line headquarters.

"The time of completion will be at the evening. The scouts also reported that there's no enemy presence with a perimeter of 1 km."

"Hmm. Good work. Dismissed."

"Yes Admiral!"

The admiral emerged from the shadow of the room to reveal her figure. A hair dyed in crimson accompanied by an eyepatch and a large scar on her face, signifying her experience on the battlefield. Adorned on her chest is a silver medallion that symbolizes her rank.

"Storsgrov is best visited during winter. Why did we have to invade during summer...."

Following her, Helen revealed herself. The darkness of the room hid her attire and weapon. The flowing red hair and her beautiful face makes her more of a priestess rather than an admiral. A silver medallion also hangs from her neck.

"I'll check on site. Why don't you drink tea here and relax. Just wait for the completion, Elena."

"Don't be foolish, Helen. Tea isn't suited for drinking on ships."

"Jeez.... Here I thought you'd be civilized once we've arrived."

Helen left the deck, probably searching for teabags. Elena is left observing the distance. Storsgrov is one of the 4 strategic cities of the Bashanian Kingdom. Once it's captured, reinforcements coming from the sea can safely arrive.

"War... war never changes.."

Muttering such an iconic line, Elena also leaves, perhaps searching for her weapon or a teacup.

Meanwhile, in the realm of concepts, Rein is heavily panting while sitting on the floor. A finger snap was echoed then a glass of water appeared besides him.

Just a hand and a hammer took out my stamina.... As I thought, I can barely handle beings of concepts...."

Rein complained after drinking the water. Beside Origin is a being holding a hammer. Inte, the Scholar of Knowledge.

"Sin can now understand all the language that exists in Magincia. Is this enough?"

"It would be cruel to leave him there without an ability to speak the world's language, don't you think?"

"I suppose... Then my task is done."

Inte left Rein's palace while Origin smiled and waved him goodbye. Rein stood up from his seat and fixed his glasses. He also picked up his book from the floor.

"I've sent Inte's hand to Sin's location and Murder to the past of Magincia. What else do you need?"

As Rein stated, Murder was sent to the past. This was possible because of Chrono, the Keeper of Time, made the realm exist beyond past, present and future.

"Hmm... I was thinking of sending another one..,"

"Please... no more."

"I'm just kidding. With this, everything is now in place."

Origin snapped his fingers and he was back at his palace. Rein sighed and went back to his room.

Rikuo was currently dragging Sin at the river near Storsgrov. Leaving the underwater cave, Rikuo arrived at the beach but was surprised the by fleet of ship near the coast. Thinking that they may be hostile, Rikuo decided to swim inland to find a suitable location. Rikuo plans on leaving him there with the possibility that a villager will pass by and take him to a village. Rikuo also left him a spear and a shield, a reminder of what Sin had done in the chance that he wouldn't remember.

Hearing some voices, Rikuo quickly left and dove to the river. Soldiers heard the noise and found Sin laying down at the riverbank. Thinking that he might be an enemy, they carried him away towards their stronghold.

0