Chapter 6a : Dungeon
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Splash!

Sin was awakened by a bucket of water splashed on his face. Chains on his arms and legs, he was suspended in midair. This was the dungeon of Storsgrov.

He could hear screams of pain and panting of air. His senses tells him that this is a cesspool of sin. Lust, wrath and greed are the most prevalent. His hair was grabbed and pulled up. A female interrogator. Seems like women are more superior.

A stunning face with black hair. In her hand is a whip, perhaps to punish prisoners or to satisfy her sexual fantasies.

"Awake now? Good."

She released her grip on Sin's head then started whipping his body. His body filled with open wounds and some were deep. But never once did he groan nor mutter a voice in pain. Just as the fight against the creature, he can feel pain but doesn't know how to express it.

"Who are you and where did you came from?"

Sin kept quiet. His answer to her question would be downright unbelievable so he obviously just stayed silent.

"...Are you not taking this seriously? Because I am."

The whippings resumed. Several bones was even heard cracking but she was careful to not let him die. Blood oozing from his wounds, Sin was silent, seemingly distracted by something.

"Are you part of the Order of Polaris!? Yes or No!"

Sin's head moved up to stare at her. The movement was so sudden that she was caught off guard and dropped her whip. Sin's senses a massive aura of sin coming nearby. Sin looked behind her and saw the door being opened. A robed person came in and whispered to the interrogator. Her face was struck with disbelief.

"!? Is that true!?... Guide me to the Captain at once!"

She and the robed figure left the room, leaving behind Sin. The door was slightly open. There, he saw a pair of azure eyes staring at him. As the eyes noticed, the door opened to reveal a lady carrying a large bag. She walked near him and opened her bag. The insides are filled with herbs and potions. She picked one red potion and poured it on his body.

"... This will heal your body. The pain might be unbearable though..."

The lady whispers. Indeed, the effects of the rejuvenation potion is intense. Yet Sin couldn't take his eyes off her. Not out of romantic interest but because of her unique facial feature.

".... You're not from here, are you.."

Sin suddenly spoke. His first line ever since he came here. One was to test his speech. Two is to confirm his suspicion. The interrogator earlier had black hair and gray eyes but the lady in front of him clearly has an azure eyes.

His sudden statement caused the lady immense fright. No one should know who she is or what she actually looks like yet how did this prisoner knew?

"...Are you with the Falsifiers?"

She asked him in whisper. Sin doesn't know what she's talking about so he just nodded. This meant a server misunderstanding from the lady.

"Finally. The fatherland sent some reinforcement. But, why is there only you..?

She made sure to close the door before speaking. She grabbed a couple of options and poured it over Sin's body. In exchange for the supernatural speed of recovery, extreme pain was in effect during it's duration. After a while, Sin's body fully recovered. She then unlocked the chains holding his arms and legs.

"I'm glad I knew how to pick locks. I'm Rosetta, from the 6th division, subterfuge specialists."

"...Sin."

In the end, Sin spoke out his name. Rather than a true name, beings of concepts gets called by the concept they're overseeing.

"Let me guess, 1st division? You weren't groaning when you're recovering not you were crying out of pain from the torture earlier."

Sin just nodded. He has no idea on what she's talking about, only focusing on the aura from before.

"...What are you tasked to do here?"

Sin meant to say 'Why are you here?' but Rosetta interpreted it as a question of duty.

"My orders are to weaken the city's defenses by releasing the prisoners and convincing the to revolt by the time of invasion."

Sin wondered. 'An invasion? That means this place will become a gathering of sins...'

Suddenly, Sin started feeling immense headache. One by one, memories started flooding to his mind. Seeing as Sin knelt in pain, Rosetta came near him

"What's wrong? Is it the side effect of the potion? Give it time, it will disappear."

It wasn't. Sin was confused by the sudden gain of memories before he realized...

'...This is mine!?.... A room... A man in noble attire.... A silver knight...'

0