Chapter 6b: Another Outcome
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Opening his eyes, Sin found himself inside an extravagant room. A maid noticed that he has awakened and left, notifying her master. He sat on the bedside and heard the clanking of irons. His hands were chained. Soon after, a man dressed in noble attire entered.

"Greetings. I am Baltazar, the master of this stronghold. Please do apologize the quality of our hospitality. This is a fortress, not a castle."

Baltazar bowed his head slightly towards Sin. A humble lord indeed. Sin stood up but was stopped by Baltazar.

"I apologise but I must keep you here for questioning. The commander of the army believes that you're a spy. I don't have control of the army so bear with the interrogation for a while."

Baltazar got rid of Sin's handcuffs then locked the door as he left the room. Nothing to do other than waiting, Sin closed his eyes and concentrated on his instincts. There are small auras of sin near the fortress Nothing of noteworthy so Sin focused his senses further. Then he sensed a massive aura of wrath coming from the south. What's surprising is that it didn't came from a group of people, it came from a single individual. Sin found his first target.

The encounter with Rikuo, the guardian of the ocean wasn't counted as a target for it is a creature that acts on instinct but has intelligence. Although it has intelligence, it doesn't know what is right or wrong. A true sin stems from knowing that it is wrong yet has thought of doing it or has done it before.

The door opened and a person other than Baltazar entered. Clad in full plate armor, the commander of the army walked near him, carrying a white bell.

"I appreciate your escort, Lord Baltazar but I would like to be alone with him."

"Of course. A servant will be near the room whenever you need something."

With that, Baltazar left and the commander was left in the room with Sin. The commander lifted up her helmet to reveal her face. A fair skinned woman with azure eyes and gray hair.

"Pardon. My name is Alicia zan Secratos, the commander in charge of the soldiers here at Storsgrov. My soldiers found you near the riverbank unconscious. Your spear and shield are within our armory."

Sin tilted his head from the spear and shield. Did the creature left it for him? If so, why? Only Rikuo knows.
Alicia then held the white bell towards his face.

"Now, I'm going to ask questions regarding our suspicions about you and if you lie, this bell shall ring. Simple?"

Sin nodded. A magic item, he thought.

"What is your name?"

"... Operion Sin.."

Sin simply said his true name or rather his name of concept.

"Intriguing name... Where do you come from?"

"...Outside Magincia..."

"...?"

Alicia tilted her head in wonder. It wasn't a lie but it's unbelievable.

"...By that statement, do you mean outside of the continent?"

"... You could think of it like that."

"Wonderful.. By that statement alone, you've cleared all of my suspicions. So that's why Lord Baltazar was polite..."

Sin didn't know what she was talking so he just stayed silent. Alicia put away the bell. He simply wondered what she was going to do as she held his hand and closed her eyes.

"...You also had it tough..."

Alicia was speaking in pittance.

Suddenly, Sin started feeling immense headache. One by one, memories started flooding to his mind. Seeing as he held his head in pain, Alicia brought out her emergency medicine.

"Here. This is a medication for headaches."

Sin was confused at first before he realized..

' This..is me!?.....a cell... An black haired lady.... An invasion..."

0