Chapter 7: Orocus Deteronimo Chronos
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Realm of concepts.

 

Chrono was currently checking the flow of time. He was asked by Origin to check the rivers in perchance that Sin will create a split among the flow. Sure enough, Chrono found a river that branched multiple times. He tried to merge the branching paths but couldn't, considering that the cause was a being of concept.

" sigh.. A concept is a concept for it is a concept..."

Muttering line under his sigh, Chrono came to consult with Origin.

"Hmm. The river also affects the state of the realm. I'll contact the first split. Maybe Sin himself can undo the branching of the river."

The doors and gates of Rein's palace were abruptly opened yet no one seemed to arrive. Confused by the phenomenon, Rein walked closer to the gate when someone grabbed his shoulder.

The Lord of Samsara and Transmigration, Carnrein's shriek was heard throughout the realm and concepts thought to themselves, how can someone shriek that loud.

"Rein, there's another thing I want you to do..."

Origin was faintly smiling the Rein grasping his chest, breathing heavily as his body shivers.

"...Why did Phobia do this... So this is fright... I'll make her remove this.. I'm going to die..."

 

A series of sentences emerged from Rein's mouth while he was panting though it was not heard by Origin. Origin then explained the situation after he regained his composure.

 

"A branch, you say? True, concepts like us don't really need time to exist. As long as we will it, we can exist through multiple timelines. But, why seek my help? My powers cannot pierce through the veil of multiple timelines. It can only access through one timeline at a time..."

"That's where Chrono will help. By augmenting your powers to fare through multiple timelines, I shall inform Sin of the current predicament that is going on. By doing this, he'll likely be able to merge both branches before it can split further."

"Hmm. I understand. I'll try to make this work. The branching of time also affects my powers... And please... Never do that again. Ever since that Daughter of Fear, Phobia made her suggestion that all beings of concept should feel emotion, my emotional stability is becoming unstable everytime you visit."

"Haha... Phobia even threatened other concepts of emotion to back up that suggestion. If only that worked on Sin.."

A few moments later, Chrono arrived and with him a giant clock on his back. He placed it down with a thud and all of a sudden, time seemed to pass slower.

"Argh, this thing really is heavy..... Why aren't you guys moving?.... Oh."

The hands on the clock moves extremely slow. Chrono then placed his hand on the middle and channeled his power. The hands then slowly returned to their normal speeds.

"I apologize. I forgot that this is sensitive."

Both Origin and Rein sighed and the three went inside Rein's palace.

"Let me ask again, will this really work?"

Chrono asked while placing the clock's face up. The hands seemed to tremble gently.

"Ask Rein, he'll try to make to work out."

Rein came after holding his notebook.

"Are we ready? Alright. Chrono, please start."

Chrono placed both of his hand on the clock and channeled his powers. Shortly, his eyes became blue.

"I, Dichronos, Keeper of Time, Watcher of the Rivers, allow Carnrein, Lord of Transmigration and Samsara, to have access to the flow of time!"

Chrono loudly declared. The hands on the clock moved fast, completing several rotations before finally pointing towards Rein.

Rein's eye then became green and his notebook suddenly floated. Lines of time emerged from the clock and into the notebook, making an hourglass on the cover. The hourglass shines a dim light before the notebook falls on Origin's hand.

With the process completed, both Rein and Chrono fell to their knees.

"There...you go..."

Orgin then flipped to the last page and wrote:

''Operion Sin, Orocus Deteronimo Chronos. Visit your memories"

With a snap, Origin closed the notebook shut. The hourglass on the cover shone brightly before disintegrating, leaving behind lines of time flowing away.

"Done. I'll excuse myself now. Farewell."

Origin then handed the notebook to Rein before snapping his fingers and disappearing.

Rein and Chrono looked at each other and just sighed.

 

0