Chapter 10: The True One
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Origin sighed, looking at the rivers of time. There was still a river that has branches. He asked Sin to merge the branching paths but it seems that it would take a while. Nothing to do, Origin snapped his fingers and teleported to Sin's palace.

The seven servants are busy on their current jobs. Origin paid them no mind and continued to walk towards the throne room. The doors opened automatically, letting Origin inside.

"Greetings, Lord Origin. I didn't expect you to arrive."

The throne has no one sitting on it yet a voice was heard, echoing inside the room. Origin snapped his fingers and suddenly the room transformed. The extravagant interior, the delicate decorations as well as the grandiose floor replaced by a grueling sight. The walls are bloody, fleshy even. The floors are constantly pulsating. Whispers are occasionally heard, while screams and yells the most frequent.

"I just remembered that there was a being here. Ever wondered what happened to Sin?"

"I gave him the position, expecting him to become like me. However, it seemed that my protege isn't going down my path."

The throne was replaced by a clump of bones flesh, forming a chair like appearance. Sitting on it, is the true master of Sin, Hyperion Sin, smiling at Origin. Bounded by chains, he cannot move from the chair. Origin walked near him, touching the chains that hold him.

"Say, Hyperion, aren't you uncomfortable?"

"Haha. Being chained up for long, you'll get used to the chains. I must say, I sure hope Operion follows me."

Hyperion speaks, as he tugs the chains. The more he pulls the chains, the more the chains pull on his body. Origin looked around and inspected the room.

"So this is the true form of this palace. If I look outside, will the servants change their appearance?"

"Of course. They only have that form whenever Operion is at the vicinity."

"Curious..."

"But that's not why you're here, isn't it? The Lord of all Concepts wouldn't just visit the Master of Sin just for a talk."

Hyperion smiles, as he stood up from the flesh throne, the chains pulling him down. Origin snapped his fingers and created a chair.

"There's been an anomaly in the rivers but I'm not here to rant about that. Did you ever consider that what we've done was... incorrect?"

"What do you mean, Lord Origin?"

"What else do I mean, Hyperion?"

Both of them smiled at each other then chuckled before returning to their seriousness.

"I'm speaking about the creation of Operion Sin, the one that should've replaced you."

"*sigh* You know, I also wondered about that. How come I, the real Master of Sin, am stuck here while the temporary holder of my title immersed himself as the permanent ruler. Oh right, probably because of his emotions."

Hyperion said sarcastically, walking one step closer to Origin. The chains made a clunk as they pulled heavily and made Hyperion staggered back.

"It's not my fault he's created like that. Levi and Chaos instructed him then later you. Although your existence isn't really known throughout other concepts, few others know the true Ruler of Sin. Don't forget that it was your wish to have a replacement."

Origin spoke back, snapping his fingers, conjuring a teacup and a teapot. He sipped some then left them floating in the air.

"Due to you demand, I created him the uncommon way. Extracting a portion of your powers unto a mortal. Not to mention that I have to destroy his mind before turning him to a concept."

As Origin has said, Sin wasn't a native concept. Origin found him on a blue world, third planet from its star. Kidnapping him and making him into a concept, the mortal now became known as Operion Sin, The Emotionless.

"I even encouraged Phobia to follow up on her suggestion. In the end, that didn't even work."

"So? Are you pinning the blame on me?"

Hyperion spoke, finally sitting down on the fleshy throne. The chains now lied down.

"I don't blame you. You're only the part of the problem. Until Sin regains his emotions, you'll be stuck here for a while."

"A decade, A century, A millennium. Does it even matter? I'll be here, awaiting him."

The flesh throne pulsated then slowly covered the body of Hyperion. Hyperion detected his urges and nodded.

"If you don't want to see the filth that I'm about to let loose, then you better return to your own palace, Lord Origin."

The flesh now covered his body, leaving only Hyperion's face. Soon after, his eyes glowed white and his mouth started screaming, yelling, shouting, etc. All profanities, all misdeeds, all sin, his mouth reiterated. If it weren't for the chains and the flesh throne, Hyperion would've reenacted every scenes of sin. Origin only gazed for a while, before snapping his fingers and teleporting back to his palace.

"*sigh* Hyperion Sin... being the true Lord of Sin requires you to sense sin and absorb it. However, with Operion Sin having your senses, you have no choice but to recount all sins from the beginning all the way until the end..."

Origin entered his palace, the gates closing while the whole place radiated a somber feeling..

0