Bonus Chapter 1
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before the scheme, Phobia, the Daughter of Fear, is having a discussion with Origin.

"I sincerely propose that all beings of concept should have emotions!"

"Phobia... It's not really necess- wait. I think I'll grant your suggestion. But, you need to have a large majority approving your proposal. You should convince other concepts of emotion."

"Absolutely! I'll be right back!"

 

Phobia ran out of the palace, with Origin waving at her, seemingly thinking about something else..


At the Hall of Conceptualization, all beings of concept are gathered. Phobia is standing on the podium, with other concepts of emotion behind her back. They seem quite traumatized but concepts paid no mind.

"Ahem! As of this moment, with the approval and cooperation of Origin, Lord of All Concepts. I, Phobia, The Daughter of Fear, hereby mutually force beings of concepts to feel emotions!"

After that, Phobia pointed her handheld skull towards the sky. A rainbow-colored sphere expanded and encompassed the entire realm. Concepts didn't seem to feel anything different. In order to test out this grand operation, Phobia brought forth frightening hallucinations towards every concepts present.

First time feeling this fear, concepts scattered, screaming in process. Some even tripped and others cried. Origin looked at Sin, who is still expressionless, and sighed in desperation.

'It didn't work... Well, at least I can revel in this majesty..'

Origin gazed upon the anarchy with a faint smile. Murder was trying to slash whatever was in front of him. Death was shouting something at her hallucination. Rein was running across the hall. Chrono was frozen, probably stopped his own time. Inte was standing still, holding ihs hammer while shaking...

A momentary escape from the daily.  

0