6. Frantic
122 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within the endless graveyard, Jihoon stood staring aimlessly at the red sky. Reqing’s shadow was sitting at his feet looking up at the sky wondering what Jihoon found intriguing about the sky. This sky was so boring for him, he saw it every day and this graveyard was so suffocating to be within. There were so many other placing he could take Jihoon but he never wanted to leave this place.

As he was in his thoughts, Jihoon suddenly crouched down beside him and clutched at his head and started screaming.

“Help me! Someone help me! HELP ME! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!”

Reqing’s eyes widened, he pulled Jihoon into a hug who struggled out of his arms but didn’t manage to get free.

“WHY WHY WHY DID HE DO THAT TO ME?!”

“I LOVED HIM SO MUCH BUT HE KILLED ME?”

“I STILL LOVE HIM AND NOW IT HURTS?”

“WHO IS HE AND WHY DID HE HURT ME?”

“LET ME GO!”

“LET ME GO!!”

“I HATE YOU!”

“WHY DID YOU PUT ME HERE?”

Jihoon’s head shot up and he punched Reqing in the face and asked, “Why did you put me here? I want to go back, I can’t stay here, I want to be with you! I don’t want to be in here anymore…”

Jihoon’s eyes widened then rolled to the back of his head and passed out.

Lanhua came over to them and looked at Jihoon who was unconscious in Reqing’s arms and said, “You better hurry up and return, he might end up dying soon, this is the first time he is resting after having your soul fusing with his.”

Reqing looked at Lanhua then stood up with Jihoon in his arms and flew over to his house.

“I did some research, if this keeps up any longer he might die but you can force the bond by joining the three souls together through sex but you will have to wake up first then marry him or else it won’t work,” she continued.

Reqing glanced at her making her nod, “Yes, you have to marry him under the moonlight, within the Brocks forest and consummate the marriage in the sea ghouls.”

Looking down at Jihoon in his arms he thought, “My bride is to pure for all of that.”

This chapter is real short but so what :D

Anyhow, my life is upside down right now and I am struggling to stay consistant with writing and updating.

2 months ago I updated 7 books 1 day a week, like I was soooo consistant but now I'm like screwed over so hopefully by the end of September I will be good? If not, I will just stop uploading and stick to writing then return to you all :(

My final exams are coming up so shit will be worse lol but just remember, I never drop a project because they are all special to me. I only ever stop uploading when I see that the story has no readers and support.

Breath of Life will be update in small bits like this one since I'm doing it with my other books until I can stablize my life :)

 

6