[Chap 3] An Unexpected Encounter
1.7k 24 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Voze Veternfield?!" Sera was flabbergasted as soon as  she heard his name. Even before Dryaid Reign, this figure in front of her was similar to a Master Sculptor, but not acknowledged as one. Only after this major figure set his feets in Dryaid reign, he earned the class of the Legendary Sculptor and knew what exactly he was lacking to be acknowledged as a Master Sculptor. Not only did he get promoted to Master Sculptor, he even was a step away from reaching grandmaster. Unfortunately, before it could happen, Voze had passed away. 

 

Shoku was a big fan of Voze's creation. He even went to Voze and requested to  make a Masterpiece for him but Voze refused. He was a bit too busy. He made a sculpture before passing away which he named "Memories of Life" which was even better than a Master Sculptor's work.

"Yes, do you know about me?" The man asked with a poker face.

She didn't know what to say, not to mention, an idol of hers was standing in front of her.

 

"Yes Mr. Voze, I liked your creations and draw my inspiration from them!" She instantly replied, without wasting a single second. She wasn't lying, indeed Shoku started sculpting in Dryaid Reign just because of Voze's exquisite work.

"Oh? Which piece of mine do you find the best?" Voze asked with an ecstatic look on his face. He was filled with joy. Any artisan who could inspire another artisan with his/her work could take pride in his/her creations.

"I find the  " Fallen Jade" work of yours the best." She replied without putting much thought to him.

Voze had a bright smile on his face. He couldn't keep it from exhibiting it. Currently Voze's work was something only old people adored. Younger generation didn't bother much knowing much of his work. Yet, Sera had said about  one of his works which he put a lot of effort into. The "falling jade" was an extremely pretty flower with thirty-six petals carved using a single piece of jade. 

"Hahah, young lady, I am very much flattered that you draw your inspiration from my work! Let's talk more this evening if you are free" Voze said as he laughed handing her a card. The card had his address mentioned. She slightly bowed down to Voze 

 

"Master Voze, I would be very much delighted to have a conversation with you. I also have something I wanted to talk to you about. Please allow me to reschedule our meetup. I have some matters to tend to this evening." Sera said politely.

Voze didn't mind much of her, he just and sighed.

 

"Then how about a week later, Miss Sera?" He proposed.

Sera nodded in agreement.

 

"Allow me to excuse myself" She bowed once again before she approached Freya. Freya had no idea who that old man was and why Sera was talking to him so enthusiastically. "Miss Freya, can you walk me up to my class?"

" Huh….?  Uhh yes, sure" 

After she walked out of the Art Gallery, they entered a large corridor inside the School Structure. The floor was made of marble, the entire corridor was beautiful as if they walked inside a palace. Wooden designs covered the wall. 

A few minutes of walking and they had arrived in front of a room. Freya knocked the door price and immediately a voice responded,

 

"Come in"

Freya then opened the door, the room was filled with gorgeous accessories. Sera's eyes began to shine at the sight. First, the room was big and spacious. There was a desk with a lot of papers on it. A man sat on the chair which was close to the desk.

"What is the purpose of your visit?" The man asked with a cold look in his eyes.

"Principal Fran, this student has enrolled here and you have to inform her about her classroom" Freya said without hesitation.

"So that's the case. Then you may return to your class, Freya" The man said nonchalantly.

 

Without any wait, Freya left the room. " So, young lady, may I know your name?"

"My name is Sera"

"Sera…. Hmm…"

The man opened one of the books from the shelf beside his chair and started searching her name.

"Sera wilhortz?" He confirmed.

 

"Yes"

"Your classroom is 1B" He said with an indifferent face.

Sera nodded and left the room asking no further questions.

Fran also continued doing his work after she left.

 

…………..

Although she left without any further questions, she wasn't aware where 1B was located.

 

While moving in corridor she saw a female adult walking towards the staircase.

"Ma'am, could you please help me?" Sera asked with no hint of arrogance in her voice.

"Sure, what do you need?" The woman asked, while typing on her phone.

"Could you tell me where is class 1-B located?"

"You just need to walk up the staircase, and turn left. You will come across a silver-colored gate. That's class 1B"

"Thank you, I appreciate your help."

She approached her class, "Seriously? a silver-colored door, is silver unique to 1B?"

 

She slid opened the door. Only fifteen students were sitting inside, chatting. They all looked at her as soon as she walked in. Eight of them were boys, and Seven were girls. "Are you a student of 1B?" One of the boys asked. He wore glasses and had red-hair.

"Dream Raider?" Sera thought without realizing she had said it aloud.

"How did you know?" The boy incquired with a look of surprise in his face.

"Ahh, kindly ignore that." 

She then continued, "Yes I am a student of 1B, My name is Sera Wilhortz. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." She respectfully introduced herself.

Not bothering to get a reaction from him, she walked past by him and sat on an empty chair.

"How did she know I was Dream Raider?!" The man thought to himself. The girl who had just introduced herself had piqued his interest.

Dream Raider was a legendary figure in gaming world. He was the strongest player in "Domain of Magic", which was one of the famous MMORPG* games, played by many people world wide. But, Dream Raider never revealed his real identity. It was only after Dryaid Reign, that they made a First-rate guild, Happy Dreamers for which they revealed his indentity. Dream Raiders was obviously his in-game name. His real name Hiirochi Crowsteford. Crowsteford was a some-what influential family. Not only did he receive many offers of partnerships from other guild but also many Major Corporation tried to buy the guild. In the end, he was forced to retire from Dryaid reign, but due to his handsome face and influence, he soon got into advertising industry.

"My apologies, I didn't introduce myself. I am Hiirochi Crowsteford. Nice to meet you."

 

Sera just smiled at him. She was also pretty shocked. Even Milina Friscus was part of 1B, she is the heiress of Darkriver Corporation, although a small corporation, it is known for its connections.

Ding-dong Ding-dong

 

The bell rang indicating her classes were about to start. Everyone who were chit-chatting with each other sat on their respective seats.

 

The door then suddenly slid opened, "Sixteen Students, Not bad."

"......" Sera was rendered speechless. This person, she knew very well. It can be said that no one knew him better than her. Mixed emotions Erupted inside her mind. 

 

..........................................

 

MMORPG: Massive multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

 

 

(I Don't think the abbreviation was necessary but mentioned it anyway.)

34