Chapter 1:Getting inside The landship
123 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaltsi't:Check if the communication has a problem hurry!

(How come that we suddenly get thrown in this unknown place!?)

Kal'tsit was in there staring at the screen seeing the mysterious change in the place they are in.

Time pass by and A person came inside.

???:Kal'tsit I don't know what happened but we have lost communication on them but all our comms are functional.

Kal'tsit:Closure are you sure about that?

Closure:Yeah We even lost communication to the rescue squad for Doctor.

...

As they escape the rescue squad of the doctor came across A powerful Infected.

Talulah the leader of Reunion.

As she saw Rhode Island who the Reunion's treated as traitor infected's.

With just a single swing It managed bring a Destruction among the surrounding bringing heat with it.

Ace:Amiya! Now go! Don't make our sacrifice go in vain!

Nearl:Amiya let's go now

Doctor:Now!

They run as fast as they could just to escape from Talulahs attacks.

Then they broke through Another encirclement by the reunion.

They successfully escaped to a safe place where the presence of Reunion isn't much.

They then contacted Rhode Island landship but there are no connections.

Medic:Looks like we have lost connection to HQ.

Amiya:Jessica can you Scout if the landship is still there?

Jessica:O-ok Amiya...

Jessica comes across a Live News on a TV that was still opened. 

Chernobog

She may have been discourage by the Chaos caused by Reunion but she still has a task to Scout if the Landship is still there.

Then when she goes to a rooftop she finds that the landship is still there.

Jessica Immediately reported it to Amiya and Doctor about the Rhode island landship.

Amiya:Goodwork Jessica.

Suddenly Amiya turned to Doctor.

Doctor:we should proceed in case we need to fight them again I'll still be giving orders.

Amiya:Doctor...Alright All operators let's go!

...

Closure:Kal'tsit We can see The rescue squad Inside the Chernobog and They are being outnumbered by Reunions Outside our Landship.

Kal'tsit:Send some squads to help them get inside We need to escape Immediately.

A personnel that was standing beside Closure and Kal'tsit that was waiting for further orders Immediately act.

...

Reunions side:

Mephisto:hey don't let those traitor escape.

???:...

Mephisto:They should be in there right about now.

Then an explosion occurred.

Mephisto:HahahahHahaha! They really did thought that they might escape unscratched from Talulah.

...

With the change of Events from the game Talulah Chased the rescue squad instead of letting them go.

Doctor:Nearl Block!

*Boom!!

Then a wave of heat permiates in the air.

Amiya:Doctor!

Then amiya Counter attacks Talulah with her Arts

Medic approaches the injured Doctor.

Medic:Don't move doctor! You just got out of the medical capsule and now you got injured!

Doctor:It's...alright I can still command...

He then lost consciousness

But then A squad from Rhode Island Landship came.

There what saved them was Silverash and his crew.

0