Chapter 02 – Who ate my fruit
263 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Where am I? Didn't I got hit by a car? I also felt Jeanny inside my head, she was crying and I was hurting all over.... I remember a pineapple man came from the sky and he covered me on a blue warm flame and I got better... Was he an angel like the ones in the books Jeanny lend me where the hero is suddently saved from death by a falling angel and together they beat the demon lord.. I like that story a lot though it is a bit of a cliché story with a bunch of generic plots and stuff... though simple is better I guess.

I woke in a luxury room and Jeanny is still sleeping but I now she is just tired. She must though I died or something... I just wanted to run away from home, maybe get transported to another world like in that story... 

I really don't want to return home were the only thing waiting for me is my old man... Ever since mom left us he hasn't been the same... It's been like two years since she left and I just waited for her to return... But that day never came and dad keeps hurting me saying all woman are the same, whatever that means... 

But I had enough, and when I ran away from home I met with Jeanny to say my goodbyes... she tryied to stop me and I just run away from her, though she followed me and I wasn't to focus on the road so I got hit by the car. Though back to important matters where am I. 

I look out the window and it was still night out there... maybe I am in another world...though why is Jeanny with me, she wasn't hit by the fabled Truck-kun... though it was a car that hit me so I guess I wasn't sent to another world.

I feel full of energy and all my bruices from my old man are gone... guess I need to thank that pineapple angel when I see him next time. Though all angels are always cute girls unless they are actually bad guys... let's explore this house. 

I got out of bed carefully to not wake Jeanny up, and again I feel so full of energy. I walk out of the room which only had the giant bed, a desk and two couches. The dresser, the closet and the desk were all empty, don't ask me how I know.

There are 3 doors in the hallway that leds to to the living room. Well two doors if I don't count the one I came from. One of the doors was open and I decided to take a peak inside only to see the sleeping figure of the pineapple head man. 

"It's the angel" I mumbled to my self.

I'm at his home I entered his room and look around the closet and the dresser are also empty. Still no signs that this is a new world, though I clearly saw his blue fire surround both me and Jeanny... maybe I imagine that?

On top of the dresser was a beautiful sky blue sash and a small leather messenger bag, maybe it is a waist pouch with how small it is inside of it was a small bag of gold coins. Maybe this is proof? In the stories I read, the money systems they used are always coins gold being of the better ones. There was a nice looking red apple with some light orange polka dot swirls, there it is my evidence, Mr. Pineapple head brough both Jeanny and myself to another world... I wonder how does the fruit in this world taste like.

I wonder if Mr. Pineapple head will mind if I eat his lunch, though it is already night and he is sleeping. Maybe it is tomorow morning's breakfast, though he looks really strong, I'm sure he can hunt for another apple or whatever this fruit is called...

I looked at both sides and back at Mr. Pineapple head and back at the beautiful fruit. After a minute I decided to eat it and took a big bite.

"Blegh... this taste like crap..." I covered my mouth and decided to finish the fruit as I was really hungry and It would be disrespectful to my savior.

After an eternity I finished the whole thing and I felt weird... maybe that was a cultivation resource like in those novels... maybe I should apologize to mister after he wakes up. I wonder if Jeanny is up yet.

----------------------------------------------------

Were am I... last thing I remember was trying to stop Annie from leaving me. She was my only friend but the stuborn girl ran while crying, I could catch up to her since even most of the boys have trouble keeping up with her in sports. 

Then a car hit her and I hold her close to me while I watch how she dies and I couldn't do anything about it. There was a warm feeling while I felt her crippling pain myself... There was a slight pause and then I saw a blue fire surround both of us I felt the pain fade away. Then someone picked both of us up, but I managed to see that Annie wasn't bleeding anymore and she was sleeping so I just looked at the man who carried us oh yeah his hair makes him look like a pineapple. Though that might be rude of me so I need to learn his name.

I'm in a bed alone in a dark room... The bed is confy and it is still dark outside... the door started openning and I saw Annie sneaking inside while closing the door behind her. I'm so happy she is alright... but why is she sneaking out like that. Our eyes met and I smile at her.

"Jeanny you wouldn't believe were we are." She said in her usual hyper reactive voice.

"Annie why were you outside and are you hurt anywhere you were bleeding... I though I wouldn't see you again... I though." I said to her almost breaking in tears.

"There is no time for sad stuff, I'm fine see, there is so much we need to talk too." She said while climbing on the bed and hugging me. 

After we hug for a bit she started telling me how that Pineapple head man was an angel like in the fairy tales I used to  read when I was younger. He saved us and even brough us to a new world... wait what... There was even some gold coins on his pouch and a weird apple that apparently was a cultivation resource. 

"Wait are you sure we are on a different world, how are we gonna see oyr parents?" I ask but Annie just got gloomy guess she found out she will not be able to see her love ones too.

"It's ok Jeanny aslong as I'm with you, I won't miss them that much... besides I wanted to run away from home. And now I get to see another world with my best friend." She is now looking like she want to cry so just gave her a hug.

'Hope Jeanny doesn't found out that the reason I don't wanna return home is because of my old man... maybe mom ran away because he hitted her too... wish she would've take me with her' I heard a voice while I was hugging my crying friend... what was that... her dad hit her, so those bruises were because of that bastard... she told me she was really clumsy even tbough she was the best when it come to physical excercise from running to dancing she almost unmatched... Though I can't blamed her for not telling anyone...

"I'm sorry Annie... I should've been a better friend... I should've paid more attention... please don't leave me." I told her and we both cried a bit and fell back at sleep on our bed...

--------------------------------------------------------

It's morning already... wait I felt asleep, crap the Vessel. I got out of bed grabbed my bag and my sash only to realise that the fruit was missing... my Observation Haki didn't pick anything up... I didn't know that they were not after the Vessel but the freaking fruit... I run to the other room and I saw that both brats were still sleeping... atleast I didn't fail this stupid mission... 

I heard a knock at the door and with a sigh I went to see what they want... How do I know if they have it... they could have ate it and claimed whatever I have no proof... Damn...

I opened the door and behind it was a maid with a tray of food, guess it is breakfast... I let her in and she let the tray down on our table.

With a bow she excused herself and left... I went to wake the brats and I found out the most peculiar thing... The brown haired girl have tiny horns on top of her head... did she just ate my freaking Devil fruit... how didn't I noticed... Man this sucks... though now I have an excuse to keep the Vessel away from home and train her along with her friend. Maybe they can learn Haki while they are at it... damn but still, hundreds died for that fruit but atleast it will never circulate back in the Grand Line. So after I return there will be only Blackbeard and he is also battling with the Pirate King, so maybe he will die too.

Whatever... I wake both brats and I told them to come to the dinning area, today is gonna be a long day.

8