Chapter 4
2.8k 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We’d all piled back into Martin’s car and moseyed our way downtown. Master had driven while the three of us were squished against each other once more. It felt like we were little kids he was having to transport, although I supposed it was better than any alternative that involved Master back here with us. And given my size adjustment, it wasn’t as packed as it could have been either.

 

What I’d said about getting away with strange appearances on Halloween night sure seemed to be holding true.

 

The four of us had parked and walked the short distance into the first bar of the evening. I say bar very loosely because that’s just what we called them. They were really a lot more like clubs, some even having a large dance floor with a catwalk that overlooked it.

 

This was where the kids who were popular in high school and then graduated on to our university partied. I was sure that if I saw the same people tomorrow morning, they’d be covered in Greek letters from the respective frats and “srats”. The thing about these kinds of people though… was that they were exceedingly attractive.

 

Sure… some of them straddled the average line, but most of them either through lucky genetics, a good application of product, or a combination of the two had decidedly fallen into the upper tier of the attractive people at the school. I wouldn’t lie and say that I didn’t have a thing for sorority girls, but very few don’t.

 

Master had sent us in, saying he’d wait outside. I was able to let out an internal sigh of relief. If I thought fast and resisted enough, maybe this could be my chance. My body was still largely moving on autopilot, but I could freely move my head to look around.

 

I noticed an emergency exit off to the back. If only I could regain control over my legs…

 

“See something that’s caught you eye?” Grace said, whispering into my ear to combat the bombardment of music.

 

What did she mean by that?

 

“I’ve left you with a little perk. If you like what you see, just focus a bit and they’ll like you back… no matter who.”

 

What? Oh… My heart sunk.

 

We weren’t free after all.

 

Master must somehow be communicating to me through Grace. If he could do that, it meant that we were still being watched, I was sure of it. Damn! I’d have to bide my time then, and hope a better opportunity presented itself later down the line.

 

Suddenly I lost control of everything as my head and eyes began scanning the room. My sight occasionally lingered. Once on a particularly leggy blonde girl who was having her way with the dancefloor, then on a brunette who’s pirate costume left little to the imagination, and finally… much to my own personal self-hatred… on a fairly robust but clean-shaven guy who I guessed must have been the brawny paper towel guy.

 

Grace leaned in again, “Like I said… doesn’t matter who.”

 

Already embarrassed from my eyes having decided to settle, if only momentarily on the brawny guy, Grace’s or rather Master’s statement left me totally pink. Then I felt a wave of disorienting pull before my body completely disembarked from my control.

 

I turned my head to Grace, put a hand behind hers, and kissed her passionately. I found myself sucking on her top lip, while she massaged my bottom lip with her tongue. She was getting even more into it than me, although I was confident Master was giving her an equally if not stronger push than he was me.

 

Eventually I pulled away and this time whispered breathily in her ear, “That goes for you too.”

 

I felt my body walk away, but I could see her standing there a bit wide-eyed and flustered. I couldn’t even begin to imagine what she was going through. And I’ll admit that for a moment I’d been so caught up in myself I’d forgotten about her and Martin. I’d taken their answers to Master’s questions to mean that they’d wanted their fates, but this reminded me that perhaps they were struggling just as much as I was.

 

In pursuit of full disclosure, I’d always had a bit of a thing for Grace, but it had never been very strong. Once Martin had expressed to me that he felt feelings for her, I could see how much more serious he was about her and how different our feelings were, so I simply stopped entertaining any further ideas and that was that. But… that didn’t mean some part of me hadn’t wanted that kiss.

 

Now that I’d gotten it though… I despised it. Well, most of me did.

 

It was a false and ill-gotten kiss that left me feeling sad and angry about my situation, but my heartbeat was also fluttering. I was in a sense of near elation, coming off some sort of high. It was intoxicating.

 

While my mind was reeling, my body was moving.

 

I was popping up and down with the music. Most others around me had a drink in their hand, but which meant I could dance a little wilder than them without having to worry about anything spilling and my body took advantage.

 

Soon I was doing body rolls, messing around with my hair, and my hands were just feeling around everywhere. I was 0% in control. Occasionally Martin or Grace would float into view, each of them dancing with a similar degree of intensity and sexuality.

 

While I couldn’t control my body, I could still feel it, and feel when it was tiring. I was feeling the burn, but my body showed no signs of stopping. Then, as I was whipping around I caught a glimpse of Grace… and her tongue stuffed down somebody’s throat. He was a pretty tall guy. I could see what she saw in him, and part of it made me a little jealous (but I tried my best to just shove that deep deep down). Whether she was participating or not, she’d clearly lost.

 

I was left to contemplate while my body danced, until I realized slowly that my body was focusing. I recognized her as the blonde I’d looked at in the very beginning, and the more I looked at her the more she’d throw coy glances in my direction.

 

Had she noticed me? Was she even attracted to me?

 

Grace had said… Well, Master had said through Grace something about if I focused people would be attracted to me. But I hadn’t focused, or at least hadn’t thought I had. Was Master just playing with me and making me think I’d focused when all I was really thinking about was how to get out? Was he distracting me? No… Based on the way he’d been using his powers it was clear that unless he got us to talk, he couldn’t read our minds. His powers were limited to some extent.

 

Uh oh. She was closer now.

 

The girl had danced over my way and was obviously eyeing me now. The song changed, and my body decided to fucking go for it, much against my wishes. I didn’t want this, and I certainly didn’t want anyone else getting caught up in our shit. But the beat started hitting and our bodies started moving.

 

She was a bit in front of me and pretended not to notice me or look at me, even though it was abundantly obvious she had it out for me. Every move she made seemed to put something perfectly on display for someone from my vantage point. Her hand traced her figure. Her hair whipped to the side. Her butt bobbed up and down.

 

Then finally my body decided to make the final move, step in to her, and begin grinding. My pelvis delicately rubbed up against her behind. I was actually shocked how much the broad pressure stimulated me. I hated to admit how good it felt.

 

I would have thought that without a dick that it would be harder to get any enjoyment out of that, but I guess not. Although I didn’t know for sure if it was just this new biology over all, or whether Master planted this feeling. Well, depending on how you looked at it he had to of planted it some way or another.

 

The girl was dressed up as a sexy witch (those sorority girls could never forget that all too important qualifier). She moved up and down, grinding her butt into me and occasionally placing a hand on my thigh as she did so.

 

Unable to do anything but experience, I was consumed with the smell of her hair, the feeling of her sheer stockings, the pressure of her on hips, the sight of her ministrations. Like I said… it was intoxicating.

 

At some point the girl turned around to face me, smiling wide and leaned in for my third kiss of the evening. For whatever reason, Master’s words echoed through my head. “Like it.” I couldn’t tell if it was just me reliving a memory or if he’d sent that to me as a message, but I was sad to say I didn’t need the push. This girl was amazing. I mean… she was a bit sloppy, but that just added to the moment. She made me work for it, holding her tongue back to let me metaphorically beg. I sucked and licked and nibbled at her lips until she finally met me, and we intertwined.

 

We were the two girls making out in the middle of the dance floor. My mind was too overloaded to think about trying to stop it, and my body wouldn’t have listened anyways. It can easily be underrated how nice a good make out can be.

 

Eventually sexy blonde witch broke the kiss, flashed me a devilish smile, and pulled me to a back corner. No one seemed to notice my or her sudden disappearance, and neither of us seemed to care either.

 

The girl set me down on a chair and then straddled me, resuming the intensity of the dance floor, but let her hands run wild. She was feeling my hair, my head, my waist, my legs, my stomach, and then I felt a sharp intake of breath as she grazed her hand over my breasts.

 

She let out a small single giggle before resuming, but with my breasts being the sole focus aside form my lips. Everything about them was sensitive and she built the moment up. She’d started just below and was massaging her way up and around. It was at this point that I realized I must not have been wearing a bra. When Master had done whatever he’d done to my clothes, he’d left me with just the green top. It provided support, sure… but no padding.

 

That meant that while this girl was feeling me up, technically over my clothes… it made no difference in how it felt to me.

 

She ever so lightly brushed a finger past the tip of my left nipple and I felt my eyes roll back and breath escape. Then I almost snapped too… because weirdly enough I’d had control over that.

 

But the girl intensified, and I lost myself in it all. A vibrating happy numb feeling began emanating from my breasts that was expressing itself through my mouth. It was an overwhelmingly airy high. The girl had also begun to roll her hips ever so slightly, which elicited another gasp that I freely gave.

 

Wait… that’s right. I’d regained some control. I could breathe on my own and didn’t have to concentrate to look. Well… I had to concentrate, but not because I was fighting Master’s influence. I exercised my voice ever as best I could, holding back or playing up the degree of my breathing. I had regained some control, although my experiment had slightly backfired because when sexy blonde witch heard me breathing heavy, she’d decided to take that as a cue to step things up.

 

My vision shot white for just a moment as she really began grinding again at the same time as she kissed me. My hands shot to her face and I caressed her as I matched her speed on my lips, nodding up and down to mimic her grind and move with her.

 

Had I controlled my hands? My head?

 

I couldn’t tell, and honestly… I was beginning to no longer care.

 

Push, lick, suck, breathe, pull, grab, breathe, push, breathe, breathe, breathe.

 

My sight had tunneled and while I was sure that I full bodily control all I did was keep the high going. After a prolonged moment, the girl had slowed her rhythm and left me with nothing but a few short kisses.

 

I hadn’t exactly climaxed, but I didn’t need to. As much as I didn’t like it and as much as I hated myself for it, I’d just gotten my first taste.

39