Chapter 9
1.9k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kara’s gaze had settled on me unflinchingly. Even when Master changed the subject, Kara’s eyes continued to migrate around my form.

 

“First things first,” Master said, attempting to get everyone’s attention. “Martin was the only one for one reason or another successful in even finding any chance of a replacement at all.”

 

Martin seemed to puff up his chest with pride.

 

Master walked over to the supposed replacement. I’d not actually had much time to study him given the ordeal that went down as soon as I entered the room. He had sandy blonde hair, which was just a touch higher than Martin’s current shade. He looked like he went to the gym maybe four times a week or more, as he was quite well-cut. I found my eyes lingering in certain spots perhaps longer than I had meant for them to. His deltoids were prominent and clearly defined, his costume was the typical undercover superman look, but it did a really great job at showing off his pecs, and he had a strong-jawed yet quite dashing face.

 

At first, I scolded myself for taking even a 1% interest in the guy, but… why shouldn’t I? It wasn’t just my body reacting against my will. Maybe it was that cheer up command working its magic in my brain again, but he was hot, and I supposed I liked that.

 

Master finished his own turn at assessing the replacement and then put the question to the group, “What does everyone think? A suitable enough replacement for your friend or subpar?”

 

I felt the burning itch in the silver ring on my toe decrease, meaning I was being given actual leeway to speak my mind.

 

“He’s cute,” Grace giggled before standing up and walking over to him. In her completely naked form, the group was given a nice view of her butt as it bounced with every step she took. Once she arrived, she wrapped her arms around the guy’s neck and pulled him in for a long locking of lips. The scene was certainly getting me a little antsy.

 

Grace pulled away, pursed her lips, and shrugged. “Not the best kisser, Master.” I felt a small drop in my stomach. That was too bad, guess that’s one fantasy ruined.

 

I looked at the new guy, then at Martin, and then back at the new guy. Who cares if he was a good kisser?

 

“I think he’s an improvement,” I announced.

 

Master turned to me, walking far inside my personal space. “Now Bri, you’re not just saying that because you want me to let your friend go?”

 

“Oh…” I thought audibly. That hadn’t even crossed my mind. What was wrong with me? Of course, that should have been my first thought.

 

Master could see me grappling with the implications of what had just been said and let a small chuckle. “Perhaps our little Brianna has developed a crush. That seems like behavior worthy of a reward to me.”

 

I felt a strong burn on my toe about a half-second before I felt a wave of feeling. It was like I’d gone from sober to drunk in a single second. Everything was fuzzy and happy. All my muscles felt relaxed and thinking became marginally harder.

 

He sauntered over to me and held my chin, turning my face side to side. Who knows what he was looking at. “I was only waiting for you to take the first step and then I’d help you along.”

 

He gently grabbed my arms and then pushed me onto the bed. It took me so long to process that all I could do was just let out a high pitched “Huh?” Then he was on top of me.

 

“This is what you wanted all along isn’t it?” Master whispered into my ear.

 

I was going to think of a response, but the nice little cloud he’d put over me made it just hard enough to think that by the time I realized it was a question, Master’s tongue was in my ear.

 

“Mmm…” I purred. Oh, wait… had he asked me a question? Was this my answer? Honestly… kind of.

 

Master let his tongue dance around, pulling just a bit at my earlobe with his teeth. I was just laying there, eyes closed, taking in the feeling. I supposed I knew other people were there, and probably watching… but I didn’t really think I could stop Master if I wanted to, and I don’t think I wanted to anyways.

 

He grabbed some small amount of purchase on the tight green top I had on and then tore it open. His mouth and hands caressing and contorting them. He wasn’t gentle, but it helped push through the fog a bit so I didn’t mind. I was absolutely loving it. He was moving me and squishing me and licking me in more ways than I had thought possible, although I couldn’t think of match at that moment.

 

There was a point where I was wondering if someone else was getting similar treatment and was very vocal in their response until I realized it was me making those sounds. Once I realized it was me my first instinct was to get quieter, but Master must have caught on and decided to pick that moment to thrust two of his fingers into my womanhood. I couldn’t help but let out a breath of satisfaction.

 

“Why should I stay quiet? Now he knows what I want,” I thought.

 

I started rolling my body in sync with his movements, hyping up my speed. It felt so nice to have him on top of me. Maybe he was a shady character, but he sure knew how to show a girl a good time.

 

Wait… was I a girl?

 

Just as I had started to ponder that question, a weight lifted off my body. The cloud that inhibited my thinking was kind of like someone blasting EDM past safe levels while you tried to do calculus. Sometimes I could push through it better than others. Currently, it meant that the stimulus or lack thereof on my body had completely overridden any previous thought I’d had.

 

I opened my eyes fairly quickly, all things considered, and was surprised to not see Master at all. I was even more surprised once my eyes focused on a completely different person stepping over me and into a straddling position: Kara. But she didn’t look like Kara.

 

Her eyes appeared the same in theory. The pigment hadn’t changed… but she looked like a vampire now. There was a new fierceness to her, the origin of which I couldn’t quite pin down. It was enough to scare me out of my fog, if only for a moment.

 

Kara looked down at me and smiled as she licked her lips.

 

It yet again felt as though she teleported down to meet me instead of simply moving, that’s just how fast she was.

 

I felt a sharp pain on my sides and looked down to see her nails digging into my ribs, but just as quickly she moved my head back up to face hers. She leaned in and stole a kiss from my lips. It wasn’t a normal kiss. She bit down on my lower lip with so much force that she drew instant blood.

 

A taste of it must have dropped onto her tongue because she shuddered in almost sexual delight. Well… I suppose it could have been sexual in nature given that she was currently sitting atop a totally naked me.

 

Kara pulled back just enough and took in a deep breath through her nose, presumably taking in the scent of my blood. Then she dragged her tongue along my lips. It curled up once she found the blood but covered the surface area of my entire outer mouth. And truth be told… it felt amazing.

 

I was reminded of the extreme sexual satisfaction and sensitivity Master had given me when I was sucking Martin off. Even through the pain, Kara was inflicting, I was in ecstasy.

 

She leaned in and kissed me in earnest this time, and for a fraction of a second, I could feel some tenderness. But that betrayed that waiting storm inside of her, as she thrust her tongue inside of my mouth and sent me into small fits of blissful spasms. While our tongues intertwined inside my mouth I held mine close to my new wound and then delivered to blood to hers. I could feel her grip me tighter when I did that, her nails already breaking the top layer of my skin digging even further.

 

Finally, she pulled back and looked me in the eyes. I simply rolled my eyes back and laid against the bed limply, indicating that I was hers for the taking. I was just there for her to enjoy, in one way or another, and I welcomed that fate upon myself. In fact, I relished it.

 

She relished it too. Kara fell back down upon me, licking up and down my neck, which sent me into further squirms of joy. My own voice once again hit my ears as she started to suck on my neck, undoubtedly leaving her mark. She could leave any mark she wanted though.

 

Soon her sucking turned to light nibbling, which drove my sensitive skin crazy with delight. Then the nibbles started ramping up into bites. She wouldn’t grab much skin, but I could feel her front teeth press into my throat.

 

I responded with high pitched yelps. I was starting to like hearing myself like this. There was a thrill to it, knowing I was the dominated. It was almost like a feedback loop. She would increase her intensity, I would let her know how much I liked it, she would take it as a que to keep going. Or at least that’s how a rationalized it. It was likely pure coincidence that I was enjoying what was happening. Even in my blinded mental state, I knew Kara was a different person. Well, that’s just it… she wasn’t a person anymore. She was both more feral and more elegant at the same time. It was an odd dichotomy that didn’t seem like it ought to work, but on her, it just oozed power.

 

After one particularly loud moan, I heard a whoosh and then my neck felt disturbed. Soon after I felt the pain, and then the simultaneous cold and warmth.

 

My moans turned to muted shrieks, as she had bit deep into my throat and torn some of it out. Her fangs sunk into the flesh and meat of throat as she continued to suck and tear. I screamed as best I could while she tore out the things that allowed me to speak.

 

But make no mistake… just because I screamed didn’t mean I didn’t like it.

 

The pain was so intense but timed alongside so much arousal that my overloaded brain attributed all feeling as bliss. It was so powerful that I felt my vaginal muscles seize up as I had some strange sort of hybrid orgasm. I shrieked my loudest yet as Kara seemed to take her final gulp of me.

 

She picked herself up, then looming over me while she caught her breath and I attempted to catch mine. But I couldn’t. Blood was rushing into the places I wanted air to be, and I quickly felt a sensation of drowning.

 

I looked up to see Kara, still unflinching in her gaze, as a wide smile crept its way across her face. As I drowned in my own blood, her smile grew wider. My vision became blotted and narrow as I struggled for one final breath.

 

Then… I was out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But air rushed back into my lungs and I took what was probably a typical “movie wake up from a nightmare” inhale.

 

“And now the punishment for your betrayal has truly ended…” Master whispered in my ear. “Although I think its probably done more to enlighten you than punish.”

 

I laid there in confusion as my senses slowly came back to me.

36