Chapter 2
223 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let me assess with what just happened.

First I was just play my game like usual. Suddenly an earthquake struck my home and now here I am, inside my game avatar.

"Your Excellency, are you okay?" Ristia who is suddenly right in front of my face ask.

"Y...yes of course!!"

That really surprised me. I had a lot of experience with women but most of it were just my co-workers. So when a beautiful woman like Ristia stare just inches away from my face it really startled me a little. I then quickly regain my composure.

"Ehem, anyway Ristia is there anything that you want?" I ask.

"Ah!! Yes, actually the admiral said that our ship in dire situation. He insisted on seeing you."

"What happened?"

"I'm sorry Your Excellency, the admiral didn't say anything to me."

"Very well tell him to come to the throne room."

"Yes, Your Excellency."

I then head to the closet to change into my armour because currently I am wearing my sleeping wear. As I open the large closet room, I saw a group of maid androids waiting standby in there. One of the maids then quickly move forward and bow. The rest of the maids then later proceed to follow the first maid.

"Good morning Your Excellency, did you want to change into your armour?"

"Y...yes."

Wait a minute...

"Umm... do you by any chance... going to help me put on my armour?"

The maid then give me a weird looks.

"Yes, Your Excellency."

Man, this is awkward. I mean even though they're just robots... it still hurt my conscience just to strip in front of girls like them...

"My Lord, is there any problems?"

The android asked. Her face is right in front of my face. It really give a shock that I startled a little.

"Ah... no, there is no problems." It really shocked me causing me to unable to reject her.

"Okay then shall we?"

"Y...Yes."

I then reluctantly let the androids to change my clothes. Don't get me wrong. This is not my hobby whatsoever okay.

Oh and one more thing, this girls may look like a normal maid androids, yes maid androids exist in GSO, but these maids are in fact a Mk.10 battle androids. I bought them during my hayday in GSO. They are the best battle androids in the games. With only five of them they can beat down a leviathan-class monster easily. One Mk.10 android has the same price as a carrier ship making them the most expensive androids in the game. And I own ten of them. At first it only has an appearance of a normal robots but I customised them to resemble cute and beautiful maids. 

Anyway they help me change into my battle armour. My battle armour are also one of the best armour in the game. It is made out of Star Ore. The strongest and rarest metal ores in GSO. It is as strong as titanium but as light as feathers. This armour will increase the wearer defence stats while maintaining their agility. It can only be obtained as a drop from a Sun Eater, a leviathan-class monster which is also a very very rare monster.

As the maids finish put on my armour, I can finally understand why this is the best armour. Even if my body is fully armour, I cannot even feel any weight at all. It's like as if I'm only wearing a shirt.

"Your Excellency, Admiral Roth already arrived at the throne room." The maid android tell me.

"Very well, I shall head there immediately."

I then open one of the door in my room. The door connects my bedroom with the throne room. In front of me is a throne that is decorated with two golden human-like skulls on both of the chair handles and red leather cushion. I then proceed to sit on the throne. I began to inspect the room and saw a middle-aged man in a military style uniform kneeling in front of me.

"Your Excellency, it is an honour for me to be blessed by your presence."

I need to channel my inner chuunibyo that I have been long since buried. Okay here we go.

"Quit the flattery admiral. Please state your reasons for an audience." I said with a very deep voice.

Oh my goddd... this is so embarrassing.

"Yes Your Excellency, actually I want report to you that there is somekind of problem."

"What is the problem admiral?"

Admiral Roth looks at me with a grim looks on his face and began to say something.

"Your Excellency, currently we are lost in the void."

Hmmm...

"What do you mean we lost?" I ask.

"After we enter the new wormhole, we were sent to this unknown place."

Wormhole?? What worm.... wait you mean the wormhole that we supposed to use to get to the new location in GSO newest update?!

Did by any chance that the new wormhole has something to do with my arrival here? But a wormhole in a game didn't have enough power to suck me inside a game...

Hmmm... well doesn't matter, right now I just need to focus with what I had right now.

"Admiral I want you to sent the recon ship to scout our surroundings. If there is any unusual reading, you report to me asap."

"Yes, Your Excellency!"

Hah~ okay for the time being I need to gather as many information as I can. Only then I will make my next move.

9