Chapter 3: My body feels weird
167 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently there is not much that I can do. Whilst I wait for report to come from Admiral Roth, I b busied myself with combat training. I head to the training room that is located at the middle of the ship. The room is a very spacious room full of training android, not only that I can also see another person here. At the middle I can see a man and woman fighting one another. The man has a muscular yet slender body, his hand has something that is looks like a scale, on his head you can see two big black horns and on his back a pair of black majestic wings. The girl that is fighting the man on the other hand looks no different than a human. She has a long black hair, her face perfectly angle making her looks like a doll, and she also wears a cloth that looks no different than a shrine priestess.

 

“Heh!!! For a human you really quite strong Nadeshiko!!!” the man said with a grin.

 

“It’s not that I’m strong, your movement just so easy to be read, Forte.” the woman in a compose mature voice.

 

I continue to watch them both. Forte fighting style is more focus on using brute force making all his attack looks obvious and easy to avoid, that is if only you can avoid or defend from his attack. Forte race as a dragonkin give him a stronger attack, tougher defenses and faster moves but his intelligence is much lower than a human. He is basically a fighter tank.

 

But it does not matter how fast and powerful his attacks are, not a single strike can touch his opponent, a delicate girl in shrine priestess outfit, Nadeshiko. All Forte attack were delicately parried and gracefully dodge by her which makes it looks like as if she was dancing instead of fighting. Nadeshiko here is not from any strong race, she just an average human but with a unique trait, Immortality. Well as all of you know a human race is a weak race but can easily level up with little effort but Nadeshiko’s Immortality traits making her level up 2x faster than average human and higher defense stat plus she can heal from any damage without the use of medical equipment.

 

After a few more hours more fighting, I can see that Forte already exhausted while his opponent did not even break a sweat.

 

“How about you yield already, it’s not a shame to accepted defeat you know.” She said while smiling.

“Tch!!! I can still fight you know!!”

 

After that, I can see that Forte body starting to emit a little light. Suddenly in a blink of an eye, Forte that is located 20 meters apart from Nadeshiko is suddenly right in front of her. I can see that Nadeshiko panic for a bit but somehow successfully erect a defensive shield, Forte then proceed to punch Nadeshiko as hard as he can and successfully break the shield. Her face then turn from panic to a dreadful expression.

 

“Heh this is what happen when you look down on your opponent.”

 

As Forte swing his hand to punch the gut out of his opponent, suddenly I can see a subtle grin on Nadeshiko’s face. Suddenly in a quick succession she began to attack all of important acupuncture point on Forte’ body.

 

“Wha!! I cannot move my hand?!!”

 

Nadeshiko then proceed to take her stance and put her four fingers on Forte’s chest.

 

“You are a thousand years too early to challenge me.”

 

She the proceed to launch her final attack on Forte. A three-inch punch. I can see a large force were discharge and causing Forte to fall unconscious. When I see that the sparring is finally over, I proceed to give Nadeshiko a slow clap.

 

“Well congratulation on winning the fight Nadeshiko.”

 

“Ah!! Your Excellency, forgive me for not notice you!!”

 

Nadeshiko proceed to bow respectively as she sees me walk towards her. Forte on the other hand still black out and laying not far from both of us.

 

“Don’t worry about it plus I am also entertain with the sparring session.”

 

“Thank you, Your Excellency.”

 

I look around the training area, it fills with a lot of cracks and even scorch marks. Looks like they really went all out fighting one another.

 

“If I may ask Your Excellency, what bring you here in the training room?”

 

“Well I’m actually feeling rusted a bit, so I want to have some battle training.”

 

After I said that, I can see that Nadeshiko’s eyes begin to sparkle and a smile of happiness slowly formed on her face.

 

“Your Excellency if you did not care I can be your sparring partner.”

 

Hmm… I planned on using the training robot at first, because I don’t know how strong I really am but for some reason I can feel that my instinct telling me that I can really win a fight against her.

 

“Very well I don’t really see any problem.”

 

We then take our position 20 meters apart from one another and prepare to initiate the fight. Nadeshiko has a very smaller frame than me, so I need to be defensive before I can strike. Both of us then take a bit of time waiting for the other side to strike first. Nadeshiko then proceed to jump to shorten our distance and in a blink of an eyes launch a continuous barrage of punches and attacks making me hard to retaliate. Using my instinct, I parried and dodges all her attacks. Well one thing that I can say about her attacks is that it’s merciless and leave no room to retaliate, looks like she planned on defeating me before I can make any attacks. Well that is a bit naïve of her. Before she can land another hit, I quickly grab her hand and quickly punch her stomach causing her to be flown away.

 

“I yield My Lord.”

 

Nadeshiko raised both of her as a sign of defeat. I then slowly walk towards her and offer her my hands.

 

“You did a good job as my sparring partner Nadeshiko. I must admit that your tactics to finish me off before I can make any move is quite brilliant.”

 

“Thank you for your kind word, Your Excellency. But it does not matter how good my tactic is I will never be able to beat you.” She said it dejectedly.

 

Well one on one battle is not really Nadeshiko area of expertise. The only reason why she can win against Forte is because she can easily predict all of Forte’s attacks and because she has a higher level than him. Her true role is to act as strategist in my army. In game she will increase my army stats, making my conquering campaign much easier.  Well my true goal here is just to see if I can fight in this body, looks like there is no problem at all. All my attacks also seem natural and instinctive as if it was part of my nature. There is one problem though, I want more. I want to fight even more people. My body is shivering, craving for more fights, tempting me to satiate my inner desire.

 

“Nadeshiko, send in the soldiers.”

 

When I said that, Nadeshiko just nod as if she understands my request. Not long after that a group of fully armed soldiers come into the training hall. They then proceed to surround me. A smile then slowly crept on my face as I prepare my stance.

 

“Everyone gives me your best shot.”

 

***

 

In the hall, a middle-aged man in a full army uniform slowly walks towards the training room, to inform his leader the unexpected report from one of their scout ships. As he arrives, he can see that the once spacious training rooms are now full of many injured soldiers. In the middle he can see a man standing with a satisfied face. The middle-age man then walk slowly toward the man that is located in the middle and proceed to kneel.

 

“Your Excellency.”

 

“Ah, Admiral Roth, is there anything that you want to report?”

 

“Yes, Your Excellency, one of our scout ships has come into contact with a ship full of refugees.”

 

“Refugees?”

9