BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AUTHOR!
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey there, long time no see. I'd like to start off by thanking everyone who supported and enjoyed my original 11 chapters of this series. Your support means the world to me. This series truly means a lot to me and I'm sad to say that I seriously disappointed myself. I disappointed myself in many different ways in regards to this series: severe grammatical errors, short and rushed chapters, inconsistent character development and an overall lack of the enjoyment factor that stories should have. I am truly passionate about these characters and their narratives. I want to share this narrative out to the world in the best possible state. The name "Love: a painful experience," was always meant to be a temporary name, and I'm proud to announce that during the first week of 2024, I will be relaunching the series under a new name, starting from chapter 1 again, completely rewritten. If you all would still like to keep up with the story, make sure to drop a follow to catch it as it drops. I have a lot of love for this series and I cannot wait for you all to experience Robby's full story from beginning to end. Once again, thank you all for all the support over the years, and I'd also like to thank any future readers. You all are great. Chapters should be releasing frequently from now on.

0