CHAPTER 05 — IT HAS BEGUN
71 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Who are you?”

“Hmmm, it seems we may have to make you see again.”

“What do you mean by that, master?”

“Yeah, and you haven’t answered my question yet.”

These people are weird or, monsters? I still have no idea who this people are. Maybe I should just wait and see what they are going to do to my eyes. 

The lord clapped his hand and a big echo of sound engulfed the whole cave. It was like earthquake. It’s so loud that I, that I became unconscious again. These guys do love making people past out, huh.

“Selena, bring this human to that chair over there.”

“Yes, sir.”

She put me into that weird looking chair with straps on. It’s like they are going to experiment on me, or torture me. I’ve already been to alot of pain already. She strapped me into the chair, the belt was wrapped around my chest and hips. She pulled another one and wrapped it around my neck.

The lord came back with some black body parts, an arm, two legs, two eye balls and a black, red coloured heart. He placed them in a table next to the chair. 

The lord checked the body parts and saw some reaction on it. It lit up a little and the colour was reddish black. It shook and it spoke. The arm said something gibberish and the heart said “finally”. Don’t know what all that means. 

The body parts looks black with some spikes on every joint. It had some red marking on it, like some ancient symbols or something. It was something like a demon would have. Maybe it’s where he got them.

“Is he awake?”

“No, but I’ll try waking him up.”

The girl struggled with waking me up. It was like she never had trouble with something before. At the end, she never waked him up. I was like in a deep sleep.

While I was asleep, I had a strange dream. These dreams kept coming after another. It was all black. There was a face with reddish glow. It was saying something.

 I can’t understand what it was saying but I think it was something to do with the body parts the lord had put on the table.

“Let me try something.”

“Ok, my lord.”

The lord use some kind of magic that possess magnificent amount of mana. He’s arm glows and two small magic circle appeared in his finger tips. He snapped his fingers and I became conscious again. I just woke up after he snapped his fingers.

“Good, your awake.”

“What happened? How did I wake up suddenly?”

“That’s one of his powers.”

“Now, let us begin.”

Begin what? What was he talking about? Maybe it’s to torture me or experiment on me.

I felt something in my eyeholes. It was like a hand was pressing against it. Then suddenly, I felt pain. It was more horrible than what she did to my arms and legs. It was like something is entering my eyeholes.

The lord was putting the eyes that he got into me the whole time. It was so painful. The eyes are like growing roots into my head as it enters. I screamed so loudly. 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH”

“Your so loud.” She said.

The pain was so agonizing. It’s making me insane.

The eyes are turning black and the pupils are glowing red. They’re like the eyes of a demon.

“What was that?!? What are you trying to do to me?!?”

“You finally quieted down.”

“What are these?! Wait, I can see. I can see!!”

“Yes you can, that the Devil's Lord’s Eyes.”

It was the first time I’ve seen so bright and sharp. And get this, I can see actual, physical mana and aura without using appraisal aura!! I can now see them. It’s not what I expected.

“I can see!! Finally!!”

“Now, who do you think I am?”

As I look at him, my vision was trembling. He was like the monster of monsters. He had large teeth with a long tongue. Hi hair was long and white like snow. His eyes are glowing violet. He was wearing a black tuxedo with stripes like a mafia boss. His face was so pale. He kinda looks like V*nom.

“Wha-, What a-are yo-you??”

“So you can see me now, huh? Now, tremble before me, for I am, “The Vampire Lord!” he said.

“Claps*” Selena.

“Vampire lord? I thought vampires are just a legend.”

“They exist. Well, it’s just the two of us. We are about to go extinct.”

I looked at the girl and she does look like a fifteen year old girl to me. She has blackish violet hair and eyes. She looks so young but I bet she’s one of those loli-baba ones, the super old vampire ones that are like, a hundred plus years old, maybe.

“What are you looking at me for?”

“Nothing, it’s just, you look like your fifteen years old.”

“Hahahahahahaha, she does, doesn’t she?” the lord burst out of laughter.

“Do you know old I am?”

“Ummm, like a hundred?”

“Close, but I’m actually seven hundred and forty five years old.”

“How is that close?”

Seriously? Seven hundred!?! I don’t know what era I’m even in. She looks way more younger than me.

“Oh yeah, I haven’t asked for your names yet.”

“Yeah, I’ll go first. I’m Selena Vladimir.”

“And I’m Alucard Vladimir.”

Alucard, huh. It’s just dracula backwards. 

“You already know that the Vampire lord is one of the monster lords and one of the monster legends, right?”

“Monster legend?”

“Monster legends are a type of monsters that resonates before the Magic era. They are one of the most powerful type of monsters ever. The vampires are a type of monster legends. They used to rule Terrene until they have decreased in numbers. If one became their lord, that means that vampire has golden blood, the blood of the higher evolved vampires. Once became vampire lord, they are granted by the gods with nigh omnipotent powers. You can become a higher evolved vampires if you have parents with golden blood or if you have been bitten by a vampire with that type of blood.”

“Wait, what era are we in now?”

“Well, we are in three thousand eighteen Magic era. Magic era begun when humans, like you, harnessed magic for the first time. Since then, it was named the magic era.”

“Oh. How about you Vladimir lord-sama, how old are you?”

“Hey, it’s rude to Vampire lord-sama to be asked such a question.”

“It’s alright, I’m seventeen thousand nine hundred and seventy seven years old. The vampires, they only have one race with golden blood. I haven’t pass down the title of being the vampire lord yet.” 

Almost eighteen thousand?!? That is insanely old.

“Wait, if your that old then, how many era does this world had gone through?”

“Hmmm, let’s see, there’s the Ancient era, before magic era and magic era, three.”

“Really? I never know that the- AAAAAAAAAHH!!”

The eyes suddenly grew more roots into my body. My body was like it was ripping apart. It was growing into my brain, left arm, and hips. The eyes are moving on their own. I feel it’s releasing some kind of cursed mana.

“It has begun. Selena-kun, bring him to the ritual circle.”

“Okay lord-sama!”

I screamed and screamed until I past out. Selena unlocked all the belt and dragged me to the ritual circle on the other cave. She put me in the middle of the circle and tide me down with some kind of metal magic. Alucard went through some other cave and got himself a book. The book is a binding spell book that binds or combines stuff. He was going to bind the demon eyes and limbs to my body.

“Arkhuratu botenatuu, dokunatukoi, zagunai.” Alucard chanted.

While I was unconscious, I saw in my mind a dark figure that is smiling to me, being trap by some kind of bind magic from Alucard's book. It was like the figure was a lost soul that was inside the devil parts. The devil broke free from the bind and came closer to me, he whispered into my ears saying: you’re what I’m looking for. Now! Time for some fun.”

Alucard struggled from binding the devil soul from the devil eye. Selena was watching and on guard, waiting for something to happen. The magic circle glowed from red to violet, indicating that the demon has taken over my body.

“Hahahahaha, Alucard, I’ve come!!” the devil spoke through my mouth.

Alucard has frozen out of fear. The prosthetics in my body had fallen off and I was left there floating. The devil was smiling in my mind and with my body. He was in full control. The other devil limbs flew from the other cave and into my body. The right devil arm had penetrated my right arm. And the other two legs had bounded to my hips. I now had a complete body.

I was still floating, still being controlled by that devil. Alucard was searching through his books to find a way to lock up the demon into my body.

While he was browsing through his book, I was confronting the devil in my mind. He was staring to me and I was too.

“What do you want from me?” I spoke.

“I want your body. I’ll use your body as a vessel to take revenge to Alucard.”

“I can tell that, I don’t know what he did to you but, I can tell that it’s that bad.”

The devil laughed and just smiled at me. He said: “good we’re on good terms.” He released me and came closer to me. He whispered to me saying: “I like you, why don’t we combine to strengthen our hatred against all the beings that abuses their power?”

I don’t know what he’s after, but if I can take over this body and his soul, then I can free myself and become even stronger than anyone else.

The devil was looking at Alucard. He said: “I’ll take my revenge.” Alucard laughed and stances infront of the devil. “You sure you can defeat me? You can’t even defeat me in your true form.” Alucard said. The devil got angry and charges to Alucard. Alucard disappeared and appeared behind the devil. 

“What the-“

The devil quickly reacted and dodged his attack. Selena fired a metal bullet from her metal magic, the devil got hit on the shoulder and it slowed him down. They are trying to nuetralize the devil by damaging my body. What the fuck?

Alucard thanked Selena and continued to attack. He disappeared and appeared over and over again, he was moving super fast that a normal eye can’t see anything. The devil got confused and Alucard appeared behind him.

Alucard had bitten the back of my neck and gave my his golden blood. My body was engulfed with demon blood and royal vampire blood. My body was about to ripped apart. It couldn’t take it. The devil was weakened.

After the devil had been bitten, it collapsed to the floor. My body was not ready to sustain two of the most powerful blood types in Terrene. Alucard got his book and used sacrifice combination. It requires tremendous amount of mana to perform. 

While he’s chanting the words, I was talking with the devil inside my mind.

“Damn it! That Alucard. Why does he got to be like that.”

“What exactly happened between you two?”

“I was his partner. He used to rule by my side as the evil vampire of tyranny. And I was the devil of death. He had change his mind and I refused to give up on him. We ended up fighting and I was overpowered. He defeated me and all that was left was the ones that had bound with you.”

“That ok. Everyone goes through that stuff.”

I came closer to him and told him: “All that everyone that went through with that situation, just needs a hug.” And I hugged him. He struggled at first and smiled.

Alucard had finished his spell and a big magic circle has engulfed the whole cave. It was a spectrum coloured magic circle, one of the rarest. He was prepared to sacrifice himself just to seal of the devil.

While we’re hugging in my mind, we are about to fuse into one, our soul was combining. The devil said: “I guess this is the end. Say to Alucard, It’s good to battle with him again, even though I lost.” And I said: “Sure.” We had finally combined. Our mind and soul. I was in control and he was not completely gone. He was still able to speak in my mind and his memory resonates in my mind now.

I regained consciousness and my body was hurting again. The agony was like a big monster was squishing me and ripping me apart simultaneously. 

Alucard was weakened and his body was disappearing. His soul and mind was combining with our soul too to completely seal and strengthen our soul. After he disappeared, he came closer to me and said: “ thank you, you’ve made us close again. Take care of Selena for me, ok?” and completely disappeared.

Alucard’s soul and mind had completely combined with ours. It was like the devil’s, he can speak in my mind and can speak through my mouth if I let him. My body has now a soul combined with two of the most powerful monster oddities/legend of Terrene.

My body became pale like Alucard’s and my body was human like, apart from my right arm, two legs and eyes. I stand up. I can feel this power in me. The devil’s hatred had fuse with my mind. The kindness of Alucard had also bound to me. My hair became dark crimson and my eyes are all black with glowing crimson pupils. My body became ripped and muscular like Alucard’s. I guess that not only that the soul had fuse but the body too.

My mind begun to hurt. I was in agony. I had gone insane, because no normal human brain can sustain three conscious at the same time. It was mutating on it’s own. It was turning black and was glowing in red colour. My memory was tampered.

I’m having trouble remembering. Who am I? Riku Aki, Aki, Aku? Riku Akuma? Yes. That’s right. I’m Riku Akuma. What is that I was supposed to do? Something popped on my mind: Kill all of the beings that abuses their status and power. That’s right. That’s what I was supposed to do.

I stand up again and checked my status. I was surprised that my status had raised up.

Name: Zack, Lvl: 5000, Occupation: ??? Magic attribution: Inferno/Dark/Shadow

MP: 200,000, Health: 200,000, Agility: 500,000, Skills: 70

My stats had rise up tremendously. Zack? Who the heck is that? My name is Riku Akuma. I want to change it. As I say that command, my name on my status had change from Zack to Riku Akuma.

I looked at Selena and said what the Vampire lord had said to me. Selena cried. She was so depressed. I can feel her sadness and her hatred. 

“Why? Why would you leave me?” she said.

I came closer to her and hugged her. She stopped crying and blushed. I told to her: “It’s gonna be okay. I will take care of you from now on.” After I said that, she begun to cry again and hugged me too.

“I can feel Lord-sama's warm soul in your body. He had fuse with your soul too, right?”

“Yes.”

She stand up and said to me: “Then, you’re going to be my new lord.” I appreciate what she said and agreed. I stand up too and we both smiled.

After a month, I trained and trained with her. We we’re sharpening our skills to fulfil my purpose. We had developed some new armour from Alucard’s storage. I have made two assassin like clothing for the two of us made out of legendary crystal slime and spectrunitium string made from the most powerful crystal on Terrene: the spectrunitium. They are coloured black, both of them. It looks good on me and Selena.

“Does it look good on me, Lord-sama?”

“Yeah, and I told you, don’t call me Lord-sama. Call me Riku.”

“Ok, Riku-sama”

My weapon was the katana I found at the centre of the storage room. Apparently, it’s called the Cursed Hero Katana. It was supposed to be the devil’s weapon. Selena had Alucard’s weapon, a polypropylene broadsword. It was made out of Spectrunitium like our clothes and my sword. It’s called The Cataclysm origin. I don’t know why.

We’re about to go to a journey on to kill of those who are abusing their status and power. I know that this is from the devil’s hatred but, I also wanted this because of Rayas. I’ll find that bastard and kill him. After that, I’ll continue to the devil’s and my wish. And then, if I ever find Azalie and the others, I’ll go adventuring with them again. Selena said she’ll be with me all the time. Don’t get the wrong idea, we are not interested in each other, it’s just her wish to serve her master.

My mind, the devil’s mind, Alucard’s mind, we are one now. All our wish, our desires, had fuse, and our body too. My emotions gone blank. I can’t feel emotions anymore. That’s the price of having to sustain three souls in one. My brain had mutated to be able to sustain three soul simultaneously and had sacrificed my emotions to do so.

We are ready to go out side. We are prepare to get stronger to be the strongest, that’s Alucard’s wish that I desire too. We’re not just going to hunt abusive people, we will also hunt the other monster lords and obtain their powers. For I am the new Vampire lord.

“Selena, you ready to go to the outside world?”

“Yes.”

“Then, let’s go!”

We had gone to the outside world fully prepared. Our journey, “It has begun.”

What Monster Lord would be his first opponent?
  • Demon Lord Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Chimera Lord Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Phantom Lord Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Elemental Lord Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Goblin Lord Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Arachnid/Spider Lord Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Crimson Viper Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Golem Kimg Votes: 2 50.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Aug 1, 2020 04:08 AM.
2