Bun bun
239 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It couldn’t be possible, could it? The status had XP.

“What about the Xp?”

[Xp:   

         The power of a monster]

At least appraisal isn’t totally useless. 

“ What Is a monster?”

   

     [Host body matches with Monster, some information revealed.

Monster come in many shapes, and sizes. You can differentiate a monster, and a animal by one trait. All monster gain power through attacking and killing enemies. ]

  

Well that’s somewhat useful.

I know I’m going to need some kind of home. I start to look for any indentation in the wall. As I continue I see a rabbit, with a horn on its head. I slowly walk to it, trying to get a better understanding of what I’m seeing. It just looks so cute. It’s looks in my direction. I remember I had a pet rabbit some years ago. My mom said she went to a magic bunny farm. Some years later I found out that a fox had just kill her instead. I instinctively tried to take to it as if I was a human, and it was a normal bunny.

“Come here little bun bun”

It starts walking my way, wait no it’s running. It puts it’s head down to point it’s sharp horn at me. Wait no bun bun you might hurt someone. I jump to the side, as the rabbit sprints into the wall. The horn get jammed into the wall. It starts to try to yank free. 

I start to back up, and run into a wall. It’s frees its self, and start to growling, reveling sharp teeth. 

I thought rabbits were supposed to be vegetarian!

It runs up to, and try’s to bit me. I instinctively evade, and bite back. My teeth sink into the rabbit. My mouth start to fill with blood, and fur.  I recall that I had a skill called poison bite. I focus and I feel that energy in my body dissipate. Wait not dissipate, it’s more accurate to say it mutated into something. I felt it as it’s released from my fangs. It was a liquid, and it flowed into the rabbit wound.

The rabbit Yelped in pain, and jumped to get away. As it jump it’s foot scrap against my face. It stared dagger at me, and started to horn change again. It was to predictable. I dove to the side, but this time I whipped my tail as it ran. It flew hitting it face. 

[Tail whip reached Lv 2]

It didn’t do much damage, but it stopped running, and flinched. I seized this opportunity to bite again. I held on as it tried to buck me off. It started to slow, and it soon passed out.

[You have slain Baby Orcus horn Lepus Lv 1]

[ You have gained 29 XP]

[ Congrats you have reached LV. 2]

My wound dissipated. I start shaking as I have not killed anything. Maybe a bug, but not and animal, and not biting it to death.

After a few minutes I start to gain some composer. If the baby is the size of a regular rabbit how big is it when it’s fully grown. I shudder at the thought.

I suddenly recall I got a level up.

“Status”

 Charter sheet

[   Name: Lilly 

     Species: Orcus lacerta [F-]

       

          XP [4/50]

          LV [2/10]

     Strength: 7

     Speed: 11

     Vitality: 9

     Intelligence: 67 

     Mana: 4

    Skills: [Poison bite Lv 2] [Flee Lv 1] [Tail whip Lv 2]  [Oblivion Magic Immunity Lv MAX] [Appraisal Lv 1]

Titles: [Demon lord] 

]

It seems my stats grew. Everything looks similar though. Wait why do I have a skill to max

“What it Oblivion magic immunity?”

[Oblivion magic immunity:

         It’s immunity to Oblivion magic]

No s@&$ Sherlock.

My stomach start to growl. I look at the carcass of the rabbit. Blood is flowing from it’s wounds. It twitches slightly, but I know it dead from the system.  Do I really need to eat that? It bite it’s neck, and tear an artery.  Then I turn it to hopefully get as much blood out of the body. After a while I start to chow down.

[Iron stomach skill acquired] 

5