A new encounter!
235 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well I can’t say I didn’t expect this, as that voice in the sky did say it created a labyrinth. The only question left is why, and how? The only thing I learnt is this labyrinth contains chaotic mana, but what exactly is chaotic mana. I can guess somewhat from the name, but nothing concrete.

“What is chaotic mana?”

[Chaotic mana:

It’s mana that’s chaotic]

It seems that the upgraded appraisal doesn't work for non physical things. I continued to work on my mana until it was fully depleted, earning me 1 extra mana. At this point I was starting to feel hungry again so I headed out. I started going in a new direction I hadn’t gone before.

The tunnel started to narrow until it got to the size of a goat. The floor was covered in small rocks, and pebbles. I slowly start walking in. The rocks roll every time I step on them, falling to the side.

Chi chi chi chi

I hear rustling around me, and the rocks start to shake. Small tendrils start to come from beneath the rocks. They look almost like rubber. It starts to become a point at the end of it. These tendrils start coming out elsewhere. 

They don’t look to be dangerous, but you can’t be too careful.

Just as I finish the thought one tendril shoots towards me.  I attempt to doge but it hits my shoulder. When it hits it feels as though as steel. It stabs into my shoulder reaching my bones. It retracts, and my wound starts oozing blood.

They start to fly at me, and I attempt to doge. I manage to doge for a minute, but I’m still not used to this body, and they start to hit me.

They didn’t seem to hit any vital organs, so for that I’m lucky. I try to think of a way out of this. There between me and the exit out of the tunnel. If I were to run I would be defenceless, and if I slowly exited weil guarding myself I likely couldn’t last until I could get away. I’m going to have to kill whatever these things are.

As one attempts to stab me I doge to the right. As it starts to go back I bite it. It stretches nullifying the bite. I let go and continue dodging. I recall watching a video about an old toy. It stretches, but when it drops or is hit it will become hard. The tentacle must be the same concept. They continue striking at me. I manage to avoid most of it, but every once in a while they hit. My body is covered with blood. I know I don’t have much time left.

If I can’t attack their tentacles, then I’ll just have to attack their main body. I start to run up to where the tentacles are coming from. I start to dig at the dirt, but it leaves me open to attack. As I start making progress the thing moves away. I’m not able to dig fast enough to bite it. If only there was a way to attack the main body easily. If biting won’t work maybe I’ll have to find another attack that would. Maybe instead of digging to attack I could just bash it to death with the rocks on top of it.

I run up again and use my tail to hit the ground with all my might. The rocks collapsed on each other, and a few flew away from the impact.

[ You have slain Baby Dente Worm Lv 3]

[ You have gained 35 XP]

[Congrats you reached LV.3]

6