The worm slaughter of ????.
218 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My wounds start to heal up, except the one that reached bone. It only heals to a certain degree. The level up must not fully work on big wounds. It’s now just a regular wound that will heal in a day or two. I start to continue rushing at the monsters. I’m starting to get used to their attack pattern. I go to another origin point, and slam my tail down. Rock and pebbles fly in random directions again.

[ You have slain Baby Dente Worm Lv 2]

[ You have gained 27 XP]

[Tail Bash skill acquired]

[ Skill Tail Bash, and Tail whip are compatible.

Combining skills.

Tail Attack acquired 

Tail Bash, and Tail Whip have been removed.

Tail Attack reached LV 2]

They can combine!

My mind was racing thinking of possible combos. I wonder how powerful combo moves are. Who knows maybe I can now fight the clanking monster. 

I just kept thinking of combos, stealth venom, stealth tail, venom tail. Honestly I don’t have many attack skills. Just then multiple tentacles slashed into me. I was completely lost in thought. In a fight! I started to focus on the battle. Now that I knew their weakness it was a slaughter.

[ You have slain Baby Dente Worm Lv4]

[ You have gained 39 XP]

[Congrats you reached LV 4]

[ You have slain Baby Dente Worm Lv1]

[ You have gained 20 XP]

[ You have slain Baby Dente Worm Lv 2]

[ You have gained 26 XP]

[ You have slain Baby Dente Worm Lv4]

[ You have gained 42 XP]

[Congrats you reached Lv 5]

Even though the bodies were hidden underground the tentacles lay limp on the ground, and the tunnel reeks of blood. Luckily  no animals entered the tunnel. I don’t know if it was luck or no animal was stupid enough to enter the nest of these creatures. Luckily for me I have human intelligence that can combat this primitive ambush. You say I should have suspected something, that I should have left at the first sight of the tentacles, or that I have the mental capacity of a  horror movie main character. To that I have to say I have to say that it all works out in the end, and this is all part of the plan. It would be a lie, but still.

That fight really was worthwhile, and allowed me to level up multiple times.I should probably check up on the progress of my stats.

“Status”

[   Name: Lilly 

     Species: Orcus lacerta [F-]

       

          XP [4/125]

          LV [5/10]

     Strength: 12

     Speed: 13

     Vitality: 12

     Intelligence: 69

     Mana: 11

    Skills: [Poison Bite Lv 3] [Flee Lv 2] [Tail Attack Lv 2]  [Oblivion Magic Immunity Lv MAX] [Appraisal Lv 3] [Iron Stomach Lv 1]

[Pain Resistance Lv 1] [Camouflage Lv 1] [Mana Manipulation Lv 3] [Stealth Lv 2]

[Fear Resistance Lv 2] [Mental map Lv 1]

[Limit Breaker Lv 1] [Concentration Lv 1]

 

Titles: [Demon lord] 

]

I start to get excited about the progress I’ve made. It seems each level up increases the amount of XP needed for the next level by 25. My skills are slowly leveling up. These worms are really great cost benefit wise. I start to get curious about these creatures, and what they look like. I move to the now grave of these worms, and start to dig. 

After a while I am able to dig it out. Doing so reveals the creatures. The skin is purple, and is covered in a thick coat of slime, like a snail. It has no eye, and its mouth is circular. It’s teeth stretch out to form the tentacles, and jagged back teeth that look almost regular. I reach out with my mana to appraise it.

[Baby Dente Worm:

   Baby Dente Worm is a pack animal, and with its siblings make an ambush for creatures. It uses its teeth to create a floor of rocks that it can swim through. Most intelligent creatures learn to avoid these areas, so the Baby Dente Worm relies on newborns to survive.]

These creatures really are disgusting both looks, and morals wise. Wait, do I have to eat those?

[Iron Stomach reached LV 4]

Sometimes I think surviving is worth it?  At least l have some good moments like my skills combining into more powerful skills! Wait if the system doesn’t give me any skills. Does that mean… that the skill combining isn’t making more powerful skills, but instead just trying to keep organized.

S###!

6