Chapter 1
4k 14 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story starts like every other such story. The person in question a.k.a me, dies. Every single person that has ever lived must have thought of what comes after, at least once. Anyhow let’s stop with all this kriffin morbid stuff, shall we.

Let me tell you how I got swallowed by the abyss first. It was an average day. Average for me at least. Read a bunch of Fanfictions and novels till late at night Scrolling through thread after thread, like any other bored “sapient” might. Till I come across a survey. It was on a Star Wars fan page. Usually I just scroll right through, but this kind of got my attention. Unlike the other surveys this one was peculiar. The author of the post was anonymous and the million-dollar question being: ‘If you get sent to the Star Wars universe with 5 wishes what will they be?’. Peculiar right? I sit there staring at the screen for a few minutes, all the while debating whether to type an answer or not. Apparently, no one else has. After a few minutes of pondering I finally decide to indulge my curiosity, and type out my answer to said survey.

 

  1. A highly adaptable body.
  2. A very high healing factor with self-replicating cells.
  3. Be a wound in the force, such that the force and force powers don’t affect me.
  4. Have the skills of all Assassin’s creed characters
  5. Have strong will power and extremely high intelligence.

 

 

I know, extremely corny right? You might be wondering why these. Why indeed. Usually people just wish for God like instantly over powered abilities. Like being a child of the force, being able to bitch slap the likes of Palpatine and Windu and all such yada yada. While I understand the appeal, it’s not for me. What is the point if there is not even a minor challenge. Has anyone stop to consider this, everything that happens in that universe is affected by the Force. What is the Force you ask. Well it depends on who you ask. It is a conscious or semi-conscious, all sensing and controlling omnipotent universal “energy”. It controls the fate off all in the universe through medi-cholrians, a microscopic sentient organism that exist in all living things. The higher the medi-chlorian count the stronger you can commune with the force and it can manipulate you. I don’t want that. I don’t want some space voodoo influencing my decisions.

The high adaptability and healing factor are self-explanatory. While a strong will and high intelligence will help me learn and adapt mentally. Only problem is that usually wounds in the force are created by tragic events, might come to bite me in ass later, but space voodoo immunity is a nice perk to have. After finalizing my decision, I post my answer. I lean back and laugh internally for my childishness for taking this so seriously. Then the surprising thing happens I get an instant reply.

 

Anonymous: Well interesting choices. What where you going for with these wishes?

Me: Well Instead of a Jedi/Sith, I was going for a Mandalorian bounty hunter type character.

Anonymous: Hmmm…. I see. Just out of curiosity what would your character’s back story be.

.

.

.

Well didn’t think that far …hmm… I think about it for a few mins.

ME: Well I would be a Mandalorian as stated before. Name would be Thrunn Straxon of clan Eldar. Being raced by family members on Mandalore.

Anonymous: Interesting answers indeed.

 

After that no response what so ever for a few minutes. I lose interest and keep going through my business as usual. Late at night I finally go back to sleep. At first there is just serine darkness of the abyss. Then I start seeing memories, like a movie, of a boy. Born on Mandalore, to parents

Havunn Straxon and Shasia Straxon in 55 BBY. The couple where the second generation of the Eldar clan heads and quite wealthy. He/me lives a quiet and ordinary life, well by Mandalorian standards, with member of his clan. He/me was a child genius as never seen before, finishing basic education already and started to move on to higher courses. He was being trained in the ways of a Mandalorian warrior and combat by his uncle Thrull Stal, a Mandalorian Super commando. It was all peaceful until 42 BBY and the Mandalorian civil war happens, launched by the insurgent death watch. Then everything goes awry. The insurgent attacks on Keldabe where getting serious. The war lasted a year as is. This war so far has led to the death of hundreds if not thousands of jedi and greater portion of the Mandalorian population. As a last grand strike by the insurgents attack all clan compounds and Keldabe as well. The clan Eldar compound is attacked heavily as they had sided with the True Mandalorian faction. It was a slaughter. More than 80 percent of the clan had perished. Including his parents. The memories end with him/me in a running battle, trying to escape premature death. Well key word being trying. Him/ me was cornered in an alley; the insurgents had him/me outnumbered and out gunned, they didn’t show any mercy. The last image was him/me being shot in the head with a blaster.

 Nothing wakes a person up like a dream of being shot to death. Startled awake by the dream the first thing that enters my eyes is blinding light. As my eyes slowly adjust a white sterile room appears. That threw off my thought process by quite a bit. As my head and eyesight becomes normal again something peculiar enters my sight. A droid, to be specific a medical droid.

This throws me of the kilter again. Modern earth doesn’t have droids. While I was brainstorming, the aforementioned droid approaches me and says “Patient Thrunn Straxon glad to see you have finally woken up. All reading and scans appear nominal. You may be released from hospital ward after one day of observation.” After that it moves onto other patients, leaving me dazed.

 

 Well Kriff, that connected all the dotes for me. As far as I know I got ROBed. I have read many fics with such situations. But never in my wildest dreams did I think it would happen to me. I got KRIFFIN ROBed. The survey was a trap for all intents and purposes. I lay back down on the hospital bed and started to think through the predicament I have found myself in. Somehow, I have wound up in the Star Wars universe. The dream I had, was no dream. It was the memories of the body I am currently inhabiting. The migraine I am having the after effect of being shot in the head. I am stuck lamenting about my decision to do the survey.  Lamenting about the fact that I had left behind my family, friends and everyone I had loved and cared for. At least it was reassuring to know the wishes carried over. The only reassuring thing at present. I carry on with this train of thought till sleep finally takes a hold of me.

55