3 – Want some CHOW?
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a horrific sight to behold. Blood splattered the ground, while limbs and flesh littered the floor. In the middle of this bloody mess of a storm was a odd looking creature. It made odd sounds that sounded like chewing, slobber, and swallowing. 

The creature had beige matted fur, that was coated with a large layer of dried blood. It had long fangs and a short body with gangly limbs. While it did not look strong, it was still the same size as a regular adult human and it's long legs gave a feeling of agility.

It bore a slight resembalance to a certain dog breed that I knew, and had a long canine snout with long fluffy ears.

It was a chihuahua.

A bloody man-eating chihuahua.

Seemingly sensing our presence, the chihuahua snapped his head to look at us, as he did so his neck let out a large crack. He had blood all over his face and he licked his lips to clean off the meat on his face.

I can hear boss music already.

Holly looked disgusted as she said "We both have evolved, so now he should have some idea of table manners! I mean he should at least use some cultery, and have some etiquette, instead of eating with his mouth!"

Now's not the time for snarky comments Holly! This chihuahua looks like it's gonna kill us!

Suddenly I started to have a large feeling of deja vu, as the chihuahua started to move his mouth in a confused way.

"He-hello qu-cat an-d ho-humen, ma na-me is-a Chow. C-Chow the chiwawa. Woula- ike tah join meh fi-r ma m-eal?" Chow mumbled in a inconherent way.

"Oh?" Holly had a spark of interest her eyes as she speaked "This dog could be a decent addition to my servants. Hm - What do you say Dave? Would you like Chow to be your coworker?"

MY coworker? Yeah right! He would probably eat me. He already ate my other coworkers. I know Holly wants servants and lackeys and such, to take over the world or something... But isn't this guy a bit too much?

I looked at her with an fearful expression and promptly shook my head "Oh god, no way"

Holly totally ignored my answer. She probably said it just to say it. 

"So Chow the chihuahua... I think you would make a lovely addition to my crusade. You would make a great lackey, and you can join me to take over the world! So how about it? Oh and don't call me cat, call me either boss or master" Holly said dramaticlly.

Talk about an big goal. Also do you really think that this blood-thirsty chihuahua will agree to your proposal?

"H-huh whan I in-vated yah ta a-meal, I mea-nt I w-as a-gona eat cha. Als-o I-I am naut takin ordars fram a q-cat!" muttered Chow.

He is gonna attack us isn't he. Then me and Holly will die, only to end up as chihuahua food.

"H-Holly I think he is gonna kill us" I said fearfully.

"Don't underestimate your master you dimwit." spat Holly, annoyed.

Oh please! Holly you are the last barrier between me and that damn chihuahua. Don't you dare die! Or I have to die with you damnit!

Chow looked ready to lunge. He soon did, and came flying towards Holly with his claws stretched and his mouth wide.

Holly looked disinterested and did not move until Chow was just about a foot away. His eyes met hers, and Holly dodged sideways, leaving him to crash into the wall with his leftover momentum.

Whoa.

This did not stop Chow though. He soon got up from his fall, and looked towards Holly with an angry expression on his face.

He went into a position to run and then jumped right back to Holly. Holly stood there numbly, a stark contrast to the chihuahua's wild, savage way of fighting.

Chow had his teeth out as he got ready to bite, slobber dripping out of his mouth at high speeds. Holly looked at him in disgust and dodged it easily.

Sadly for Holly however, drool somehow made it's way onto her orange, fluffy fur. 

Holly cringed in disgust. She had an annoyed, disgusted expression on her scrunched up face and said "I take back my words. Seems like dogs will still be dogs. Nasty little creatures indeed. He will not a good addition to my crusade, with that grotesque, savage fighting! Oh no no no no...It seems like I will have to put this chihuahua down for staining my beautiful butterscotch-orange fur!"

So dramatic.

Something in Holly's words seemed to anger Chow. "Listan h-ere nah wae am I gona get-a beat u-p by a q-cat lik yah!"

Chow scrunched up his face and made a furious expression and then lifted up his claws and striked them down at Holly. 

However Chow's attacks proved to be unsuccessful once again when Holly dodged grabbed his hand, and flipped him over on his back. She then proceeded to look, and then find some rope, which she then used to tie Chow up. All the while with Chow struggling, screaming, and crying for escape.

Holly then said, "Well then Dave, let's go." she said walking towards the exit.

"W-WAIT WAIT-A DAN'T JAST LEAVE MEH HER-E!" screamed Chow, rolling on the ground.

"I CAULD STAR-VE TAH DEATH HARE!"

"So?" said Holly looking back at him "The only reason I am leaving you alive, is because I do not want to stain my paws with your blood."

"I COULDA GIVE YA INFORMATAION-N ABOUT DEH OT-HER MU-TATED ANIMALS! AND-A YA WANNA HEAR MA BACKSTORY RIGHTA? EVER-Y SHOEN PROTAG WANTS DE BAKASTORY IN ANI-ME OR MANGA!"

Oh boy.

Holly looked back with an intrigued expression and said "Oh?"

 

 

 

 

0