Chapter 125: Deal
10.1k 21 226
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jiraiya looked at the Orochimaru's forces who he defeated through ambushing them and thought: 'Even though it was a formidable force, it was too easy...a diversion force? So the main force should be somewhere else...but for now there are no signs of it...something is wrong! I should hurry back...'

He left as quickly as he came, befitting of his title of a legendary shinobi.

 

'Is this a genjutsu?...no, I made sure to not look into Sasuke's eyes...' - Orochimaru first thought was to make sure that he wasn't in a genjutsu.

He then looked at Kabuto, but he didn't seem to be under a genjutsu too, so his next thoughts were that it's either faked or it has to be real and he was deducing which one of those two was more likely.

"What's wrong? Do we finally start the exchange, or do you get off of seeing someone vomit? Damn...you're really a high-level pervert..." - Eiji started to pick his nose.

Of course, such remarks were effective enough to get Orochimaru out of his thoughts.

"HAHAHAHA!!! I see you are full of spirit...but don't you think are a bit too conceited? What stops me from just taking Sasuke by force and then just kill you?" - Orochimaru licked his lips, while Kabuto his glasses touched his with one hand, while the other moved towards a kunai.

"Well...that would be a bit problematic, to be honest...but I'm the type of person who would rather destroy everything I have myself than to give it to my enemies..." - he said that in a bored tone while he finished picking his nose.

But then in a sudden movement, his sword was fully drawn and touched Sasuke's neck.

"YOU!!" - Orochimaru stopped all his movements and even Sasuke had a look of surprise and glared angrily at Eiji, but he didn't have the energy to do anything more.

"...why don't we all calm down? If you kill him now, not only will you not get the Edo Tensei, but since Sasuke is the strongest out of you and in the scenario that you give him an antidote, he would be your safest best for survival." - Kabuto calmed down faster than Orochimaru.

"I am calm...just give me the Edo Tensei and I'll toss Sasuke over to you - simple, right?" - Eiji

'Toss?...more importantly...' - Orochimaru was already calm again and had a smile on his face.

"Alright...Kabuto!" - he ordered Kabuto while thinking: 'It doesn't matter if you have it or not...when I get Sasuke, I will kill you either way...'

Kabuto sighed and took out a scroll before throwing it to Eiji.

Eiji watched it with his other hand and looked at it with an anticipating gaze.

"Now, since you have it hand Sasuke over to me!" - Orochimaru licked his lips.

"Wait...I have to make sure it's authentic, right?" - Eiji ignored the intense atmosphere and opened the scroll with one hand.

"...fine, but I advise that it won't take you too long..." - now, Orochimaru couldn't contain his bloodlust anymore.

"Hmm...looks like its rea-"

"SASUKE!!!!" - Naruto jumped out from his hiding spot, with a flustered Sakura who seemingly tried to hold him back and a whole Anbu squad following those two.

When Eiji saw that, his eyes widened and he almost vomited blood out of anger: "Son of a..."

"YOU!!! GET AWAY FROM SASUKE, NOW!!!" - Naruto was the first to arrive in front of Eiji.

He was on the same end of the bridge site as Eiji's group, while Orochimaru and Kabuto were still on the bridge.

'...are you for real? Why are Naruto and Sakura here? THEY ARE ABOUT TO RUIN EVERYTHING!!!' - Eiji screamed internally while on the surface his grin grew brighter.

"Looks like we have some visitors..." - Orochimaru said amused.

'Naruto, huh? Looks like Konoha managed to find out about it...but it doesn't seem like it was through the Shiki Ryuu...' - Kabuto looked towards the angry Naruto, who looked like he wanted to rip Eiji apart.

'...sigh...I'm sorry Lord Jiraiya...' - Yamato couldn't help but cry internally.

Ukon was looking at Eiji, expecting him to give one of his usual remarks, but Eiji was too perplexed for that and continued to just stare dumbly at Naruto with his smile gradually turning into just an open mouth.

 

Around an hour later, so it technically isn't Monday anymore, but I don't think that hour really matters that much...

 

 

226