Chapter 129: Chaotic fight part 4
10.2k 18 217
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Hm?' - Kakuzu felt how something was wrong with the ground and his instincts screamed for him to act quickly.

He grabbed Hidan by his neck and threw him away while he jumped away with not only gathering chakra on his feet but using his special ability to stretch his feet for additional catapulting power as well.

This was a smart move since even with that both of his legs were lost when a giant oesophagus appeared where they were standing and the legs being in there.

"Hmm...the Toad Mouth Bind is really more effective indoors...but it looks like it had some effect..." - Jiraiya appeared looking at Kakuzu.

"Shit...HEY HIDAN MOVE YOUR ASS OVER THERE!!" - Kakuzu shouted.

"Hm?" - Jiraiya wasn't sure why Kakuzu looked like losing his legs wasn't a big deal to him, but then he saw how black threads moved out of his wounds and gathered into improvised legs.

"Ah, damn...next time before you throw me, warn me! I landed straight on my head, you know? By the way, where's that bastard Zetsu?" - Hidan came while rubbing the top of his head.

"It looks like that bastard already left...though I don't care since he isn't useful in fights anyway..." - while saying that Kakuzu got up.

Jiraiya didn't rush in, since he didn't know what peculiar abilities those two had, so it was smarter to probe them first.

He started to use a Fireball Bullet jutsu at them, but he was surprised to see how Kakuzu grabbed Hidan and used him as a shield.

'What's wrong with those two?' - Jiraiya

"Cough...cough! Damn, my clothes are burned!" - Hidan spat something dark out.

He was completely scorched and some parts of his body were still burning red.

"Stop standing around and move!" - Kakuzu grumpily said.

"Ha? Move where? He is using long range attacks, so you should deal with him until I get the chance to close in!" - Hidan

"Not this idiot...move to the other battlefields...we will use the chaos there to our advantage!" - Kakuzu

'Not good...this is why I wanted to trap them in the Toad Mouth Bind so that I can fight them there without any disturbance. I need to stop them no matter what!'

He stopped probing and rushed at them, but they split and avoided them.

To counter that he summoned Gamabunta,  but for the immortal duo, just tanking hits while only thinking about running wasn't a problem.

"Jiraiya, what's up with those two? Are they immortal or what?" - Gamabunta

"It looks like it...but more importantly let's head to the battlefield too!" - Jiraiya

 

"What the hell is coming now? Sigh, this turned into a fiesta..." - of course, the tumult from Jiraiya and the Akatsuki nearby could be seen and heard, and Eiji felt like his headache started to get stronger.

He was standing there proudly and menacingly, while seemingly waiting for something.

Though, he wasn't waiting for Naruto to be healed by Sakura.

Eiji avoided Naruto's organs, but he didn't try too hard, since he knew that Kurama would just save him.

If Naruto would get powered up because of that, it wouldn't be a problem in his eyes, since Yamato was there to stop him from going overboard, and more importantly, Eiji was only trying to stall for time anyway.

The most important thing was Sasuke!

Even though he got the scroll for Edo Tensei, he never used it before and wasn't proficient enough to use first-time in a battle.

Also, who had time to read a whole scroll during battle?

So he needed Sasuke to copy it with his Sharingan.

But when he glanced over to Sasuke to see how much longer he needed to stall, he cursed out loudly: "What...the fuck?!"

Sasuke was crying and was completely miserable.

 

"Aren't I generous? To be able to see your parents again, I'm sure you must be grateful to me...hehehehehehehe..." - Orochimaru snickered.

Orochimaru was truly evil: instead of gambling that his other revived Shinobis might take Sasuke on, he chose to defeat him purely psychologically instead!

"Mum...Dad..." - Sasuke's tears flowed down, making him unable to see much despite using the Sharingan.

217