Chapter 1: Joanna Joestar
492 11 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Joanna Joestar

In the middle of the night, a youngster named John is walking on the streets.

‘I wonder if tonight is different,’ John thought as he hummed a tune in anticipation for something extraordinary to happen.

John Brown is a boy that has an ordinary life, ordinary parents, ordinary grades, and ordinary friends, but he doesn’t have an ordinary dream.

‘A superhero cannot be ordinary, come on where is my superpower, I don’t believe that I will stay ordinary for the rest of my life.’

This thought that came from watching movies and anime caused him to sneak out of the house at night from the age of twelve, making his parents worry that he might be doing something illegal.

After being caught by his parents for the first time, john’s bedroom door and windows were locked, but this didn’t stop John from learning how to do lock picking.

After his parents found out, they took extreme measures by using a bigger and better lock, installing cameras, adopting a pet dog.

After years of battling with his parents, John is basically a master thief already, knowing how to lock pick the hardest lock, evading cameras no matter how tight, and even to his presence until even a dog can’t sense him.

But tonight, is different, this is going to be the last night of john sneaking out.

‘How could they confiscate my phone and tv!’ he thought as sneaked past the sixth dog that his parents adopted.

After getting out of the house, john kicked a nearby rock to reveal a backpack that he uses to escape from his parents.

“Girl stuff, panda costume, pirate costume, ghost costume…okay all of them are here, let’s go with gender-neutral with a normal jacket tonight.”

Walking on the same old street for 5 years made john a natural in navigating the streets, for a couple of hours nothing happened which made john frustrated.

‘Come on! Something must happen tonight!’

“Help!” a woman’s scream on the deserted streets could be faintly heard by john as he is reading part 6 of the manga JoJo’s bizarre adventure.

‘A citizen is in need of help, don’t worry I john brown will help you.’

As soon as John heard the scream, he Sprinted to where the scream and came into a dark alley

‘This is my chance to be a hero!’

“Drop the bag bitch or else I’m going to make a third hole on your nose!” a burly man said as he pointed what looks like a gun towards a woman.

“Please don’t shoot, I’ll drop it,” the woman said as she slowly dropped her brown bag to the ground, sounds of glass clashing could be heard from the bag after it fell on the ground.

“the stuff is in there right, don’t be hiding the stuff on any of your holes.”

“I’m not I’m not, please let me go.”

“I don’t believe you,” he said, as he kicked the woman to the ground.

“Help!” she screamed as she felt the man searching for something in her pants and inside her pants.

Looking at the scene in front of him john concluded that the man is sexually assaulting the woman.

Picking up a nearby rock, he threw it to the man that’s right now is removing the woman’s underwear.

“What the?” The man said as he looked behind him where the rock that completely missed him.

‘A chance.’

It was definitely planned john thought as the disappointment of not hitting the burly man’s head disappeared.

After getting close enough to the burly man, john punched with all his strength to the side of the man’s head.

‘Ah it hurts how hard is-

Before John could finish his thought, a punch landed on his face.

‘This is…blood’ John thought as he looked as touched the blood that’s coming out of his nose.

“How dare you boy, that weak punch is even softer than my mother’s,” he said, as he approached John.

“Well your mother must’ve been fatter than a pig then” John replied as he saw what’s in the man’s right hand.

“Wouldn’t you like to know that you pig loving kid,” the man said, aiming the gun at john.

‘It’s okay he won’t shoot.’

“AHHH!”

“Seeing your confident face makes me itchy you know, don’t think that I won't shoot,” the man said, playing with the gun’s trigger.

“Wait wait wait, mister, we could talk like a gentleman,” John said as tears started appearing on his face.

“Oh really? then how about you cry and curse your parent with your dirty tongue boy.”

“…”

“Come on, I don’t have all night.”

“Ahhhhhhh, I hate you, dad, for being poor, I hate you mom for making fun of me.”

“What are these weak ass insults,” the man said as he shot next to john making him cry harder.

“Ahhhhhh father you short ass pig why did you pass on your shitty genes to me.”

“That’s more like it, come on continue.”

“Mother your fat bitch why did you give me a stupid birthmark on my neck, it looks stupid and ugly.”

“Hahaha argh-

The man was tackled by the woman that was forgotten by the man, causing the gun in his hands towards john.

“Grab the gun!” the woman said.

“Your stupid bitch” he said, throwing the woman away.

Picking up the gun, john felt the weight of the gun heavier than he thought.

“Don’t move or I will blow a hole on your ugly head,” John said, aiming the gun at the man.

“Wait I’m sorry kid, I didn’t mean it I swear.”

Hearing the man’s words made john feel like a hero again like in the movies.

“Really? How about crying and cursing your parents, I’ll believe you if you do that.”

“Ok, just put the gun down,” he said as he sprinted towards john.

Before John could even think of shooting the man, the gun was stolen from him.

“Hahaha, look at your face, being all smug, haha.”

Before he could even comprehend what just happened, the shot John right on his chest, piercing his lung.

“Sit down kid, I have a bitch to settle.”

Feeling the warmth of his blood, John felt fear.

‘Am I going to die?’

Seeing the burly man hitting the woman on the ground and repeatedly screaming at her, john ran to the burly man and picked up a rock that he threw earlier.

‘If I’m going to die, you’re going with me!’ john screamed in his heart as he slammed the rock on the man’s head.

“Die die die!”

After who knows how long, john finally stopped and fell to the ground.

Seeing john falling to the ground, the woman dragged and carried john’s body out of the alley.

“thank you, my hero,”

‘At last, I could finally hear those words’ john said in his heart as he was about to faint, but something made him wide awake again.

*Bang*

The sound of a gun, and him falling to the ground again.

‘No’

“Man, you did a number on me, too bad you’re still a weak chicken.”

‘No this can’t be happening, aren’t the heroes supposed to always win.’

Feeling no movement beside him, john started regretting his decisions.

‘No this can’t be happening where’s my superpower, god please, I’ll give anything to redo this whole farce, what use is there being a hero if you just die and do nothing.’

“AHHHHH!”

‘Give me something! Super strength, a stand, or even sent me back to the past, ahhhh mom, dad I’m Forgive meeeeeeeeeee!’

Then John's eyes lost its light and john left the world of the living.

 

-England, 1866

“It’s a baby girl,” a doctor said to a man in fancy clothes.

Following the doctor, the man in fancy clothes saw his wife carrying his daughter.

“What’s her name going to be George,” she said.

“Her name is going to be Joanna Joestar, the eldest daughter of I, George Joestar.”

The baby crying with all its might is John who is still crying after being reincarnated.

‘I want to go back; I want to go back.’

Is all that John or Joanna thought as she fell asleep, dreaming of going back in time and shooting the man who killed him.

 

-England, 1868

Inside a carriage on the road, a man holding a suitcase is looking at his wife.

“George did you already thought of a name for the baby,” the woman said.

“Of course, I know just the name for a handsome gentleman.”

Meanwhile in front of the carriage is a 1-year-old girl is looking at the coachman.

“What the matter Ms. Joestar.”

“Rain, slippery,” the little girl said.

“What about the rain?”

Seeing the man not taking the warning, the little girl went back to her mother.

“Rain, mud, slippery,” the little girl said, pulling her mother’s dress.

“Joanna doesn’t worry, our coachman is very capable.”

Seeing that no one is listening to her, Joanna sat down, preparing for the accident

‘I already warned them like ten times, I even tried jumping out of the window, why didn’t they listen to me.’

Looking at the suitcase in George’s hand, Joanna could already guess what’s in it

‘The stone mask, I can’t believe I’m actually in the JoJo world’

“Ah, the mud!”

The carriage shook as Joanna felt his body floating and after that, she only felt an arm hugging her.

“My wife, daughter, and son are they alright”

‘Father George’ Joanna who just regained her consciousness, heard her father asking this question

“They cr- uh, I’m afraid your wife is dead and the driver is dead, but the baby is safe” a man that besides her father said

“That’s my son, how about my daughter”

That all Joanna could hear before she fainted again.

 

-3 years later

In the Joestar manner.

Joanna sitting on her bed made a choice that will finally decide her fate.

‘Hamon will be too unreliable, and I don’t even know if I have talent in Hamon, besides being a vampire means I could be immortal, who can resist that’ she thought.

‘Should I use it now or…no in JoJo part 2 there were so many vampires but they’re just ordinary, what makes Dio so powerful as a vampire is his trained body.’

“Wait until I’m at least 18 years old and have the best body I could train.”

After thinking of her training plan, she went to sleep.

 

-The next day

“Hmm, you want to borrow the mask?”

“Yes, I promise to put it back after borrowing it for a while, father.”

“No, that mask is not something a young girl like you should play with.”

“Yes, dad.”

‘It’s not like I can’t just borrow it and put it back without you knowing.’

“I see, then excuse me, father.”

‘Making a fake mask should be easy, how hard can stone sculpturing be?’

 

-9 years later

‘Damn, how did father George Find out, it was a perfect replica, he even said that it was also perfect.’

Looking out of the mansion’s front door Joanna saw a carriage stopping.

‘This should be the time where my little brother meets Dio Brando.’

Seeing the familiar face of Dio Brando jumping out of the carriage reminded Joanna of how bad his life before coming here.

‘he’s always beaten up and mocked, but he always gets back up, if only his father was not a drunkard, he could’ve been someone great.’

“What was that for!” Jonathan said after Dio kicked the dog, Danny.

“JoJo calm down,” Joanna said, rushing towards Jonathan and Dio.

‘And this must be the girl who I must conquer, better leave a good impression on her,’ Dio thought as he looked at the beautiful dark blue haired noble girl.

“Why did you kick Danny?” she asked.

“I’m sorry it’s just that I have a bad history with dogs, all the dogs I know will try to bite me at the sight me.”

“Oh, Then I’m sorry if Danny is scaring you.” She said.

“What’s the matter here?”

At the mansion’s door, George questioned the three of them.

“Don’t worry father, it’s just that Dio is afraid of dogs,” she said.

“Is that so, then Jonathan doesn’t bring Danny to close to Dio.”

‘This girl, is she making fun of me,’ Dio thought, but looking at the girl’s gentle look made him doubt it.

‘Maybe it’s just noblewoman etiquette.’

Going inside the mansion George started welcoming Dio.

“Welcome, Dio. You’re a part of our family now so this is your home now.”

“Thank you, sir Joestar.”

“Joanna treat Dio Brando as you treat Jonathan and Jonathan the both of you are at the same age. All three of you lost your mothers so all of you should get along well.”

“Yes father, Dio I apologize for scaring you with Danny, I didn’t know that you’re scared of Dog’s.”

‘Damn this spoiled brat, he thinks that I Dio is a weakling. Let’s see who’s the weakling in the end,’ Dio thought.

“This way, Dio. I’ll show you your room,” George said, climbing up the stairs to the second floor.

Dio followed but he saw something on the wall that intrigued him, A stone masked, locked inside a glass cabinet on the wall.

Seeing Dio going up the stairs, Jonathan tried to help Dio by carrying his suitcase, but a hand out of nowhere caught Jonathan’s hand.

“Argh”

“What are you doing, who said you can touch my suitcase,” the owner of the hand, Dio said.

“Wait, Dio, I’m sorry for Jonathan. He always touches other people’s stuff without their permission.”

“But I was trying to help.”

“Remember last time you tried to help, you spilled paint all over my dress.”

“I didn’t mean it; it was an accident.”

“I see, so JoJo is an incompetent fool. Don’t touch my things, JoJo, I’ll have the servants them,” he said.

“Then I will get going, I still have a sculpture to make,” She said, going to her room.

After Joanna is gone, Dio punched Jonathan to the ground and went behind him while pulling his ear.

“Listen closely, JoJo. I might be a guest here, but I won’t take any lip from you. I always come first! I’m number one. No one looks down at me.”

“No way, I just wanted to friends.”

“And another thing, I hate dogs. They don’t scare me. I just can’t stand their bootlicking. So, keep that dumb mutt Danny away from me.”

Meanwhile in Joanna’s room.

Looking at the sculptures, paintings, and statues she created, Joanna started to feel lonely, especially the two statues together near the bed.

‘Damn why are their faces look so disappointed, every time I go back to this room, please mom, dad. I will be the ultimate creature and the ultimate stand please don't look at me like this.’

“Now back to sculpturing Bobby, what was his face like again? Ugh, my memory is getting hazy.”

Then Joanna went back to sculpturing one of his friends, ignoring the plot and immersing herself in the past.

19