Chapter 3: 7 Years Later
311 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: 7 Years Later
“Where am I?”
Seeing the white ceiling and grey walls, Joanna immediately thought that she came back to her old world, but sadly after looking at the attire of the shocked nurse beside her, she knew that she’s still in the JoJo world.
The nurse after calming down immediately went out of the room and came back in with a middle-aged man which should be the doctor.
“How are you Doing Ms. Joanna?” he said, sitting next to my bed.
“I’m fine. How long was I sleeping?” She said, but Joanna realized something when she tried to move her legs.
“I’m afraid that Ms. Joestar that you were in a coma for 5 years after you received an injury after falling from the waterfall. The impact of falling from such a height even if it’s in water has caused some bones to be fractured, including your lower spine which I’m afraid…caused you to lose your legs.” He said, holding Joanna’s hand, trying to comfort her.
Hearing the doctor’s horrifying explanation, the veins in Joanna’s eyes bulged as she shook off the man’s hand.
‘Me! A cripple!’ Joanna thought as she pulled away the blanket to see her unresponsive legs as tears started to flow out of her eyes.
Seeing Joanna’s tears coming out, the doctor immediately took a bundle of roses from a vase and gave it to Joanna.
“Don’t be sad Ms. Joestar. Here’s your brother Mr. Dio’s gift for when you were in a coma.”
“Dio!”
Hearing Mr. Brando, she immediately threw the roses away along with the vase that’s on the table.
“Get out!”
Hearing the commanding tone of Joanna, the doctor and nurse were a bit annoyed, but seeing the sadness and tears amidst the anger Joanna’s eyes the annoyance disappeared.
After they both went out of the room, Joanna calmed down.
‘The stone mask, it can heal my legs.’
After the thought emerged, great desire and longing appeared in Joanna’s thought, but after looking at her body she noticed that after 5 years of sleep made her very thin and lacking muscles.
‘Shit! Years of my hard work wasted!’
Trying to get out of the bed with her hands, Joanna fell towards the floor.
‘Damn, my arm is shaking, my head is dizzy, and my lungs is out of breath. How could I be so weak!’
After crawling slowly towards the room’s exit, Joanna tried to open the door but found that the Door’s handle wouldn’t move.
‘Who is blocking the door?’
“Is there anyone out there?” she said, knocking on the door.
Seeing nobody responding to her, she tried again several times but gave up after a while.
‘The window, I can go out of the window.’
Crawling to the window she saw that the sun is above her and that she was high above the ground about two stories tall.
‘it’s also locked, but why isn’t there a lock on this window?’
Trying to open the window again, she found out the window doesn’t seem to be locked, because a locked window should at least shudder a bit.
‘Wait...this smell, it’s glue. The window is glued closed!’
Seeing all the entrance all blocked, Joanna knew that someone is trapping her here.
“The door is being held by someone. The window is glued together. There’s no lock that I can open. I’m stuck here!”
Looking at the broken pieces of the vase and the roses she threw out. Joanna knew that her captivator is Dio Brando.
‘Dio must’ve found out I’m John somehow. There no phones, letters, or any kind of communication tool here. I’m isolated from the rest of the world.’
“Damn that Dio! I treated him fairly and cared for him, yet this is what he’s done to me! I thought he’s evil because of his upbringing. Now I know that he was born evil!”
Sitting back on the chair she started her usual routine without using her legs.
Sometimes the person outside the door come in offering Joanna some food, water and a change of clothes.
When Joanna first saw him, she knows that he must be a retired veteran. Scars are scattered around his body but the wound that attracted Joanna’s attention is his severed right arm.
“Here,” he said putting down a plate of bread and a glass of water.
“Why are you blocking the door?” Joanna said, not looking at the bread and water.
“It’s my duty.” He said, leaving to the door.
“Wait!”
Ignoring Joanna, the man closed the door.
At night the man went back inside and saw Joanna doing push-ups.
“What are you doing?” he asked as he put down the plate that he’s carrying.
“Exercising. I need to be fit if I want to be healthy,” she said, stopping and looking at the man.
“You should just rest, there’s no point for you to do that,” he said leaving for the door.
‘That’s not going to stop me, old man,’ she thought as she continued doing her push-ups.
Three times a day, the man outside came in to give Joanna her daily needs. Every time he came in, he always saw Joanna exercising. After days go by, he dissuaded her to do any more activities, but Joanna didn’t listen. At first, he ignored Joanna after a couple of days, but after seeing her haggard appearance, he couldn’t hold it anymore.
“Don’t do this anymore! Or else I’m not going to give food and water again!” he said with a heavy heart as he saw Joanna’s listless skinny face.”
“I won’t stop. I’d rather die than sitting here rotting until Dio comes to me and kills me.” She said, her voice sounding very hoarse as if she hasn’t drunk water in days.
“So be it.” He said, exiting the room.
‘That girl, Joanna Joestar. Why is she so stubborn!’ the man thought before he started to hold the door handle again.
After seeing that Joanna didn’t stop, the man did what he said until 3 days later when Joanna collapsed.
“This girl…”
Speechless at the Girl on the ground he called a doctor.
Waking up again, Joanna smelled something that made her immediately wake up.
“Steak?” seeing the steak beside her, she immediately thought that it’s poisoned.
“It’s not poisoned,” the man guarding the door came in after hearing Joanna say ‘steak’.
“Why are you giving me this? Didn’t you said that you wouldn’t feed me?”
“I changed my mind; I can’t kill a girl just because she’s fighting for her life.” He said, petting Joanna’s head.
Feeling the gentle but rough hand of the man, Joanna saw a look on the man’s face that only appeared on one person before in both of her lives.
Respect and admiration, this look only appeared on the woman that Joanna tried to save before her first life ended.
“Don’t call me a girl. Call me Joanna. Also, what’s your name?” She said, pushing the man’s hands away.
“Oh, how rude of me. My name is Robert Roberts the owner of this hospital.” He said, bowing like a gentleman.
“Umm, you have a good name Mr. Robert,” she said, trying her best not to show any abnormality on her face.
“Haha, it’s okay if you want to laugh. My friends also liked to make fun of me by making nicknames like RobRob the robber because I always steal my friend’s toys when I was a kid,” he said.
“Pfft hahaha!”
Hearing the name RobRob, Joanna couldn’t hold it anymore and laughed.
‘Why am I even laughing at that name’ she thought as she calmed down.
“Can I call you RobRob? In exchange you can call me JoJo,” she said.
“Sure, JoJo.” He said, lifting JoJo and taking her for a ride outside
After the Fated meeting of JoJo and RobRob, JoJo’s desire for revenge started to slowly but surely disappear and her feeling of a hero started to resurface.
2 more years have passed where JoJo trained by the veteran RobRob (with reluctance) until she’s back to shape and because of the nourishment of food, her body started to grow as well. Growing from a teenage girl into a beautiful adult woman at the age of 21 with the height of 180 cm (5.9 feet).
The 2 years with Robert was the best years Joanna had. The first 19 years she’s in the JoJo universe, all the people that she met she unconsciously thought of them as not real. Like when you went into the world video games and you saw the faces and personality of video characters which some can relate to, but in the end, they’re not real. They are NPCs.
Robert gave JoJo a father and a friend that she never had in the JoJo universe. George gave JoJo the feeling of the quest giver, rewarding you if you did the quest that he gave and punish you if you didn’t do the quest. Jonathan is the main character that you should help to save the world and Dio the antagonist that you must defeat alongside the main character.
Seeing out of the glued window and into the blue night sky, JoJo thought of retiring and living a normal life, no stone mask, no vampire, no Hamon, and no stands. She even started to cut her training time to spend time with Robert.
‘Afterall living for one hundred years is enough.’
But this thought disappeared after she heard someone other than Robert outside the door.
“Joanna”
A familiar voice sounded outside the door, the voice that was long forgotten by JoJo.
‘Dio!’
“She must be sleeping, Mr. Dio.”
Robert's sound could be also heard outside the door, which means he’s beside Dio.
“Get out of the way,” Dio said.
Fearing for the worst, JoJo immediately falls down the bed, ignoring the pain and desperately crawled towards the Door.
“What are you doing!” Robert’s surprised shout could be heard as sounds of struggling could be heard behind the door.
“Of course, to dispose of you and all of the ones that saw my sister!”
“DIO!”
In conjunction with JoJo’s scream, Robert’s body flew out of the door and landed beside her.
“Long time no see, Anna,” Dio said as his tall body in a fancy feather outfit, appeared in the room.

13