Chapter 4: Transformation
331 11 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Transformation

“Dio! I won’t forgive you if you hurt Robert!” JoJo said, trying to hide Robert behind her.

Seeing his sister like this, Dio felt amused at how she tried to protect the man who trapped her.

“Is this the Josh I know? Where’s the ambitious person that I know. The one who wanted to be strongest that ever is?” he said, approaching JoJo.

Seeing Dio getting closer, Robert stood up and pulled JoJo away.

“Get away from JoJo you scum!” he said, punching towards Dio

Dio dodged all of his punches and he pulled Robert’s only hand while restraining him in the neck with Dio’s other hand.

“Dio! What do you want?” JoJo said, feeling helpless at not being able to fight with her two legs disabled.

“Josh, I found out a terrible secret in the stone mask that father kept, I thought you were a fool by saying that there’s supernatural power in this world.”

“What is your purpose in saying this?” She said.

“Of course, to Join me to rule the world.”

“Don’t listen to him, JoJo!” Robert said, making Dio mad.

“Shut up imbecile!” he said, tightening his grip on his neck.

“Since when did you like to share your sit for the world’s throne?” she said, a smirk appearing on her face.

“I respect you, Anna. I respect your hatred for ordinariness and weakness. when I saw your disdain for those who cared about money. After realizing about the stone mask true power, I know that only power reign supreme!” he said, throwing Robert behind him.

“What if I refuse?” she said, looking at Dio menacingly.

“Of course, by refusing my kindness you and everyone you know will die. Don’t make the wrong choice now. I didn’t save you just to kill you 7 years later.”

“Don’t agree to whatever he’s saying, JoJo!” Robert said, standing up again.

“Annoying bug! Can’t you say anything else than that!” he said, taking out a curved knife, grabbed JoJo’s neck and stabbed her on her abdomen.

“Arrrgh!”

“JoJo!” Robert shouted before he stood up and rushed towards Dio.

“Choose Joanna Joestar, if you’re willing to abandon your humanity, your ordinariness. Put blood on the mask!” he said, putting a stone mask on JoJo and thrown JoJo behind him towards Robert.

“You’ll regret this Dio!” She said while pulling and throwing the knife on her abdomen and dipped her fingers on her wound, and smeared the stone mask on her face with her own blood, causing tendrils to extend from the mask and stabbed JoJo’s head, causing light to be emitted from the mask.

“JoJo!”

Catching JoJo, Robert saw the tendrils piercing JoJo and tried to pry the mask off.

“Congratulations you’re no longer a human,” Dio said, clapping his hands.

“You monster, you just killed JoJo!” Robert said, putting down JoJo slowly.

After he put down JoJo, he looked towards Dio and tried to stand up, but a hand pulled on his leg and stopped him.

“Don’t go after him. Let run away far from here.” A muffled voice said, behind Robert.

The one who stopped Robert is JoJo, the person that Robert thought was dead.

“you’re alive?” Robert said in surprise as he pulled JoJo up, causing the mask that retracted its tendrils to fall off.

“Let’s run away from here RobRob. Dio is too dangerous.” She said, suddenly lifting Robert and ran away.

“You know where to find me later Anna.”

Is what JoJo heard before she went out of the door.

‘Damn that Dio. I hope I don’t have to see him ever again.’ With this thought in mind, JoJo ran away in a random direction outside the hospital.

In a random alley, JoJo stopped running.

‘This thirst is unreasonable!’ she thought, as she put down Robert.

“Robert, run away. My body is not listening to me. I don’t know how long I can hold it in!” she said as she ran away deeper into the Alley.

“Wait, JoJo!”

Robert tried to stop JoJo but he only caught some of JoJo’s gown.

After running far away, JoJo tripped on a rock and fell.

‘Blood, I need blood.’

“Well look what we have here.”

Two people appeared from the shadows, going in front of JoJo.

“You’re quite the beauty. Want to spend the night with us hehe.” The taller man said.

Looking up at the two lowlifes, JoJo saw the eyes full of lust that she always sees in her nightmare.

“Haha…Bahahaha. You two? In your dreams!”

Jumping at the nearest person, JoJo stabbed her finger on his neck.

“Wryyyyyyy”

‘This sensation is better than masturbating by a thousand times!’ she thought as she sucked the man’s blood out, making her body feel fuller and rejuvenating her appearance and body

“Ahhhhh!”

Seeing his friend starting to shrivel in front of him, his leg has given up on him and he fell to the ground.

“Monster!”

After sucking all the blood on the person she’s preying on she turned towards the man on the ground shivering.

“Don’t come closer!” he shouted, but it’s useless as JoJo slowly approached and extended her hand towards his neck.

“Wry”

Drinking Blood again, the sensation returned and this time JoJo slowed her drinking to savor the sensation.

“JoJo! What are you doing?!”

Turning behind her, JoJo saw Robert’s frightened eyes and his confused voice.

“Robert?”

Retracting her hands from the man’s neck and ran away, full guilt.

‘What was I thinking! I already promised myself to drink animal blood when decided to use the stone mask! What was I doing!’

“I can revive him, yes I can put his blood back!” she said, going back.

“Brother! What has that monster done to you” the man that JoJo stopped drinking from is crying in front of the shriveled corpse.

Seeing the man crying, Robert felt bad as the murderer is his friend.

“I’m sorry sir for your loss. I apologize on behalf of the woman who did this to your brother.”

“You’re that monster’s friend?!”

Hearing that this man in front of him is that monster’s friend. Reason left and anger emerged.

“Yes, I will give compensation for what JoJo did. Please forgive her.”

“Compensation?! I don’t want that! I want my big brother back! If you can’t, then you’ll pay with your life!” he shouted as he pulled out a knife from his body and rushed towards Robert.

Seeing the incoming knife, Robert planned to take a non-lethal stab to calmed him down, but a figure appeared in front of him and blocked the knife.

Seeing the familiar woman that killed her brother blocking the knife, his anger vanished and fear returned.

Pulling out the knife that stabbed her, JoJo walked towards the corpse of the man she drained and stabbed his neck again with her hand.

‘This feeling of your blood being drained out of your body is really uncomfortable,’ JoJo thought as her body started to become thin again.

Seeing his brother's appearance turning back to normal, his joy overridden his fear as he started to walk towards his brother and JoJo.

‘His blood is back. Now I need to find a way to restart his heart.’

“Stand back, your brother isn’t back yet,” JoJo said, ripping the man’s upper clothes off.

‘An electric shock should do it. I always see people get shocked in the movies to restart someone’s heart. If Dio could manipulate his body to freeze his body then I can electrocute my hand and pass the current through contact.’

As JoJo concentrated all of the electric currents on her body to her right arm, spark started to appear.

“What kind of power is this?” Robert said, astounded that he saw JoJo emitting lightning, the power of the sky on her hands.

Putting her hands on the body, the body trembled violently before stopping after a few seconds.

‘Did I put too much electricity on him?’ JoJo thought, but her worries are unfounded as the man’s eyes opened.

“Where am I? Did I sleep on the ground again?” The man said, rubbing the back of his head.

“Brother! You’re alive!” The younger brother ran and hugged the older brother on the ground.

“AH! I’m half-naked! Get away from me! Are you Gay, Albert!” He said, pushing his little brother away.

“I’m just happy that you’re alive, big brother Harvey,” he said, smearing snot and tears on Harvey.

Seeing the two together, JoJo felt better as her guilt lessened, but Robert grabbed her shoulder.

“Even though you undid what you did, it’s still a fact that you almost killed this young man,” he said, looking at JoJo.

Apologizing towards the two brothers and promised to compensate them, JoJo and Robert went out to the local butcher shop to look for blood.

“That woman was so fierce! I just asked her out and she almost killed me!” Harvey said, looking at the man and woman going away.

“Do you still want to look for a gang to join brother?” Albert asked.

“No way! I wanted to join a gang to impress the ladies. Didn’t you see how fierce that woman is! She must be a gang member.”

Hearing the two with her enhanced senses, JoJo felt weird at the thought of being called a gang.

“Robert, I didn’t ask before since I’m not planning to leave the hospital, but where is this?” she asked, looking at the roads.

“We’re in London JoJo, and be careful when we go to the butcher shop. Its near ogre street, the street where all sorts of bad people gather.”

‘Ogre street. That where JoJo met Robert E. O. Speedwagon.’

“Don’t worry. Even if someone tried to do something to us, I’ll beat them up.” She said, showing her muscles.

“Well don’t overdo it, if you kill one, hundreds of people will go after us. If you didn’t need blood right now, I would’ve bought from another butcher.” He said, opening his palm to the air.

“I can’t help it. It’s like I haven’t eaten in 40 days. Also, isn’t the snow cold, let’s hurry up before you freeze to death.” She said.

“Okay, also let’s get you some clothes, JoJo. The people’s stare is starting to make even an old man like me embarrassed,” he said

“Right, this piece of cloth that you give to your patients is too lame looking.” She said, walking towards a nearby clothes shop

“How do I look?”

After going out of the clothes shop, JoJo said.

“Too manly. Why didn’t you choose a dress?” he said, beside JoJo.

“They look too ordinary compared to this.” She said, showing off the clothes that she just bought with Robert’s money

A dark blue suit jacket on top of a white shirt with a red tie and dark blue dress slacks. A dark blue cape is also attached to the jacket at JoJo’s shoulders.

‘I feel like a superhero if fight crime with this suit’ JoJo thought as she is admiring her appearance in a mirror. that's on her hands.

 

 

14