Chapter 6: Unchanging Fate
231 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Unchanging Fate

In the Joestar manor, JoJo and Dio are fighting with Dio having the upper hand.

“You’re going to lose Anna!” Dio said, kicking JoJo with his right foot and in conjunction with his right arm that’s sucking her blood, Dio chopped JoJo’s head right off.

“Arghhhhhhhhhh!” JoJo screamed as her head flew away.

“You’re as indecisive as ever Anna. Don’t worry I won’t kill you. But I will kill your family!” Dio said, sucking JoJo’s headless body, causing it to shrivel into an empty husk.

“Dio!”

Behind Dio, Jonathan is running towards him while shooting a gun towards DIo.

“Useless, useless!” Dio said, letting the bullets hit him with one the shots hitting his head, causing him to fall backward.

Seeing Dio fall, Jonathan ran towards JoJo’s severed head and tears start gushing out from his eyes.

“Sisteeeeeerrrrrrrrr!” he shouted, damaging JoJo’s ear.

“I’m not dead! Foolish little brother.” JoJo said, surprising and scaring Jonathan.

“You’re alive! I’m glad,” Jonathan said, hugging JoJo’s head.

“Jonathan, Dio is like me! He’s not dead. Get away from here!” she said

“JoJo, how dare you a human, try to interfere with a battle between us beyond human,” Dio said, going up from the ground in an unnatural way.

“Dio! Let big sister out of this. This is a battle between us!” Jonathan said, throwing his empty gun and picking up a spear from an armor stand.

“Hmph,” Dio said, walking towards Jonathan slowly.

Jonathan put the spear on his right shoulder and JoJo’s head on his left hand, prepared himself to fight the immortal monster, Dio.

“I won’t let you get out of this mansion, Dio!” Jonathan shouted, stabbing at Dio.

Seeing Jonathan’s weak attack, Dio started to feel playful. Instead of killing Jonathan right there, Dio dodged all of Jonathan’s attack.

‘Dammit! He’s too fast. I can’t hit him at all’ he thought, breathing heavily after trying to hit Dio for a long time.

“What’s wrong JoJo? Too tired already.” Dio said, smiling at Jonathan.

“Not yet, Dio!” Jonathan said, attacking Dio once again, but Dio disappeared from in front of Jonathan.

“Above you Jonathan!” JoJo said, warning Jonathan,

Looking upwards Jonathan saw Dio hanging from the ceiling

‘I have to be strong! It’s just not my life that’s on the line. If a monster like Dio Appears in the world, the world will be in danger.’ Jonathan thought, no longer Feeling tired.

“Watch out Jonathan!” JoJo warned as Dio fell from the ceiling.

Jonathan responded and stabbed Dio’s hand with the spear about one-third of it is pierced through.

“Heh. Weak and weak!” Dio said, twisting the spear and breaking it, resulting in the tip of the spear rebounding and hitting to Jonathan’s right shoulder.

“JooooooJo~ I want to play more so that I can see you in despair as I Dio utterly crush you.”

While Dio is monologuing himself, Jonathan hid behind the curtains as he tries to think of a way to beat Dio.

‘Damn, I can’t injure him whatsoever. The wound on his head is gone as well. Also, if sister is the same as Dio then decapitating him is no good either. Then the only method I could think of is burning him,’ Jonathan thought, looking around.

Seeing Jonathan looking around for something, JoJo knew that he is looking for a source of fire.

“Jonathan, soak my hair in your blood, I can make a fire for you,” she said.

‘I don’t know If this will damage my brain but if Jonathan dies here, then all of his descendants will not be born. Dio that guy really does have the devil’s luck.’ She thought as footsteps could be heard getting closer.

Not having any more time. Jonathan grabbed the spear on his shoulder and stabbed it deeper causing more blood to come out.

“Didn’t I tell you, JoJo, that human’s schemes are powerless in front of absolute power,” Dio said, slowly getting closer to JoJo’s hiding place.

After her hair is covered in blood. JoJo emitted electricity from her whole head towards a metal hair clip on her hair.

“Jonathan angle my head towards the curtain.” She said.

“Cease your useless struggle!”

As electrical current went to the hair clip. It started to heat up until it went to flames with the flames getting bigger as JoJo feed it more electricity.

‘My head hurts!’ JoJo screamed in her mind as she increased the electricity output.

“Running and hiding behind the curtains, are we? Come on out!” Dio said, pulling the curtains causing the burning curtain to fall on Dio.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” Dio screamed as the pain from the flames as it wrecking his body.

 “It’s not a scheme. It’s courage!” Jonathan said.

Hearing Jonathan’s words, Dio went angry and tear the curtain on his body apart.

‘You call hiding and sneak attacking me courage! What a liar! All the Joestar family is a liar!’ Dio thought as he grabbed a burning stool beside him.

Looking at the burning Dio, Jonathan noticed that Dio’s wounds are healing faster then the flames could burn him.

‘Dammit! These flames are not enough!’ Jonathan thought, throwing JoJo’s head to her shriveled body.

“Dio it’s only between us!” Jonathan said, grabbing a sword from a sword holder on the wall and stabbed it to the ground.

Throwing the burning stool, Dio thought it hit Jonathan but he missed as Jonathan is now standing on the handle of the sword and jumped up to the next floor.

After climbing to the second floor. Jonathan beckoned Dio to come up with his hand.

“Hurry up and go up, Dio!” He said.

While Jonathan and Dio are occupied. JoJo reconnected her head with her body causing the feedback of starvation from the body to her head.

‘Damn! I’m so thirsty!’ she thought as she looked at Dio walking up the wall.

‘no matter what I do, history didn’t change much. At least father George is still alive.’

The fire surrounding JoJo started to gather causing an explosion that caused her to flew out of the Joestar manor.

“Joanna!”

Catching JoJo, George hugged JoJo’s shriveled body.

Being touched by warm human skin, JoJo’s vampire instincts, and desire skyrocketed.

‘No! I can’t stop the urge’

It only took a second before JoJo’s mind went blank as desire filled all of her body.

Muffled screams entered her ears as she drained all of the people around her.

“Wryryryry!”

When she came back to herself, she saw Speedwagon hiding Jonathan’s unconscious body behind him.

Speedwagon saw the sister of the man he respected, cruelly killed everyone, sucking their blood and chopping their body to pieces. Including her own father.

‘is this what the stone mask is capable of? If the stone mask can turn Jonathan’s sister into a monster then such a thing must not exist!’ he thought as he readied himself to die.

But the monster didn’t kill him. He saw that a hint of clarity is back on the monster’s eyes and regret started to appear on those beautiful blue eyes as the monster looked back at the massacre that she did.

“I see, so fate is already determined. Mr. Speedwagon, please take care of my brother,” she said as she ran away crying while the Joestar mansion burned.

Seeing the running girl, Speedwagon is more determined to destroy the stone mask so that no one could be under its effects again.

On the road in the middle of a storm, a girl in a bloody man’s clothing is walking slowly like a lifeless corpse.

“Damn! Stupid! Idiot! I won’t let this happen ever again!”

Joanna Joestar, walking on the muddy roads is talking to herself. As she prepared to leave London.

‘No, what if Dio changed and got stronger? Will Jonathan be stronger as well? I can’t risk that,’ she thought, seeing a carriage in the distance.

“I will stay for now,” she said, walking towards the incoming carriage.

 

12