Chapter 7: Fading Memories
230 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: Fading Memories

“Are you crazy?! Do you want to be run over?”

The coachman shouted at the person in front him as he complained in his heart

‘Don’t tell me this person is deaf. Why would someone go out in the middle of a rainy night’ he thought as he shouted the person on the road to go away.

The person walked to the side of the horses and walked inside the carriage, not caring about the coach man’s rambling.

Going inside the carriage JoJo saw a drunk half asleep with his top hat beside him.

“Drive to London’s RR hospital,” she said, taking the top hat.

“Hey what are you doing here? Get out! Just look at your clothes. You must be a peasant!” he shouted causing the monocle in his right eye to fall off.

“You’re right. I do look like a peasant,” JoJo said, reaching out her hands to the man’s shoulder.

“Take your hands off me you- Ahhhhh!”

Before the man could finish what he said, JoJo electrocuted the man until foam started to form on his mouth.

“Young master! What’s wrong?”

The coachman looking into the carriage saw JoJo’s red eyes.

“Drive to London’s RR hospital,” she said.

“Yes,” the man replied in a dull voice.

“Hypnotizing is easier than I thought, with this ability, I could easily hypnotize the queen. This ability is a bit powerful,” JoJo said, feeling powerful.

Looking at the falling moon, JoJo felt weak again.

“Is this the feeling of Dio and the pillar men? At night you’re so powerful but at day, you’re weaker than a rabbit.”

‘Then I must become the ultimate creature. This feeling of weakness is unbearable!’ she thought as she grabbed the alcohol from the drunkard’s hand and started drinking.

“Bleh, it tastes horrible. Why am I drinking? I can’t stop,” She said as tears started to flow again from her eyes.

After arriving at Robert’s hospital, JoJo commanded the coachman to go away.

‘Wearing a top hat is more annoying than I thought,’ she thought,

Walking towards the hospital, JoJo could feel the gazes of people looking at her.

‘Do I look weird?’ she thought as she went upstairs into her room.

After boarding the one window in the room with a shelve, JoJo started to lie down on the bed again.

“What should I do now? Training? Try to kill Dio before he recovers?”

Looking at the white ceiling, JoJo felt lost. Not knowing how to step forward.

‘Ugh, my memories are fucked up!’

“Calm down. Start from your name. my name is John Brown. My parents are…I don’t remember.”

JoJo started to panic as her breathing started to become erratic.

‘No! How could I forget?!’

“Fuck you world! Why am I even here!!”

Shouting with all her might, JoJo’s body started to subconsciously release lightning.

“Why me? Fuck you God, Fate, or whatever you are!”

As JoJo got angrier with every word, lightning around her started to get bigger and fiercer as the bed under her broke down.

“JoJo! JoJo!”

Robert who entered the room shouted and saw the arcs of lightning around her started to come towards him and got his arm.

“Rob!”

JoJo’s anger went away and so did the arcs of lightning around her.

“Are you okay?” she asked, pulling Robert from the ground.

“I’m okay. What was that? My arm feels numb when it touched me,” he said, losing the feeling of his hand.

“I don’t know. I was just angry just then. I’m sorry,” she said, looking at the destroyed bed.

“Don’t worry JoJo. I didn’t get hurt, more importantly, are you a witch? I never saw something like that in my life,” he said, looking JoJo strangely.

“Not really. It just came out when I was angry just a moment ago,” she said.

“I see. Well then, I suppose you should rest and calm down. Also, why is that shelve on the window?” he asked, confused at JoJo’s behavior.

“Let me explain, you know that when I put on the stone mask, I’m no longer human. You can say I’m some sort of vampire that feeds on blood and afraid of sunlight.”

“So, you’ll die if you got exposed to sunlight JoJo?”

“Yes, don’t open the window please,” she said, silently sitting on the ground.

“What’s wrong JoJo? You usually don’t get mad like this, what happened?” he asked, sitting beside JoJo.

“RobRob, would you forgive me if I killed a lot of people?” JoJo said, looking away from Robert.

“JoJo, to be honest, I felt bad that you killed someone let alone multiple people. But after seeing you regret it until it manifested into some kind of witch magic, I feel that maybe it isn’t because you did it intentionally. Maybe you were forced to do it by someone or something. People make mistakes, I also make mistakes, so why do you JoJo, can’t make a mistake.”

“I’m still not convinced; do you believe in fate? I killed all those people so inhumanly but I wanted to save them. It’s as if God is playing with me!” she said, smashing her fist to the side. Leaving a mark on the wall.

“JoJo, calm down.”

“No! I can’t! You don’t know what I know!”

‘Calm down, calm down, calm down’ JoJo said in his mind as she gradually calmed down.

Seeing Robert distancing from herself, JoJo felt like she did something horrible.

“I’m sorry. I won’t let this happen again,” she said, retracting her hand the ground as cracks started to spread.

“Don’t worry about it. The floor is getting old anyway,” he said, standing up.

“But I got mad at you. Shouldn’t you be angry at you?” she said, also standing up.

“Haha, how could I get mad at someone that can smash the floor like it’s nothing. Besides I’m already used to it. My wife always gets angry at me,” he said, smiling like nothing happened.

“Then your wife isn’t any good. Also, I’m curious how old are you? For your wife to still shout at you” she said, looking at Robert’s brown hair turning white and wrinkled face.

“Don’t think about it, JoJo. All people…I mean all humans age,” he said, but after looking at JoJo’s weird look, he changed his wording.

“I can change that you know,” she said.

“…” Robert didn’t say anything in response.

“Robert, can you buy me some sculpturing tools? All of my tools are gone now with all of my creations,” she said, following with saying “I’ll pay it back.”

“How about you pay me back by taking a bath, JoJo. your hair is all over the place, your clothes are muddy and tattered,” he said, reaching for JoJo’s hair.

“It’s a long night. My house was burned down and only me and my brothers survived,” she said, looking down at Robert which is about 5 cm (2 inches) shorter than her.

‘never thought I will be taller than anyone in my life. usually, I’m shorter than everyone but now I’m taller, as a woman no less,’ she thought as she slowly comes to realize her body change.

“Okay then, so what kind of tools do you need? I’m not knowledgeable about the art of sculpting.”

“I’ll write it down. Also, can you give me a place where there’re few people around?”

‘I rarely pleasure my self these days. Though when I was young Dio watched me all the time and when waking up after a 5-year coma, Robert is always there. Hmm, I really need some privacy,' she thought, as the realization that she hasn’t done the deed in 7 years.

“I’ll see what I can do. Now don’t destroy anything else while I’m away,” he said, walking out of the room.

After Robert closed the door, JoJo’s mind started to fly away to imagination land.

‘I’m an actual vampire now huh. Hehe now, what can I do as a vampire? I know Dio can shoot laser eyes and freeze stuff, oh and also make zombies though I will never make a zombie,’ JoJo thought, feeling giddy at the thought that she became a supernatural creature that only appears in stories

“Maybe I can scare people as count Dracula. Haha, I can also meet some cool guys like Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, and I could even kill Hitler but wait I can’t, because of stupid fate and all that," she said, recalling all of the famous figures that she can remember 

“maybe I can create a cult that worships me or something. Oh, maybe I can create invent computers, the internet or maybe not. I’m that smart. Maybe I can invest in them instead.”

Thus, JoJo spent her time thinking of the future. Distracting herself from what happened last night.

If you're worried that JoJo will forget all of the plot, she won't forget all of it and she will remember some memories in the future. I thinking of either making JoJo fall asleep for a long time or she will lose some of her memories. I don't have a plan to change the plot too much. maybe JoJo kills one and helps to kill another pillar man in part 2 while fighting other stand users. also, when the timeline is empty with nothing happening, maybe I'll make a story out of it and if this fanfic somehow reaches part 6 then it will continue into part 7 somehow I think (as a villain maybe).

11