Chapter 10: Wind Knights Lot
229 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: Wind Knights Lot

In the carriage on the road to Wind Knights Lot. Zeppeli proposed to go during the day.

JoJo agreed to the idea and proposed to hide herself inside of a box.

When daybreak comes. The group set off to Wind knights Lot.

Jonathan and JoJo are talking to each other, even though JoJo is inside the box. For a while, everything seemed fine. but once the carriage entered the tunnel entrance to Wind Knights Lot, the carriage started to shake and suddenly stopped.

“Coachman, why have we stopped?!” Speedwagon said, coming out of the carriage

“Careful, there’s no sunlight here,” Jonathan said, causing JoJo to come out of the box.

“Staying inside that box is uncomfortable,” she said as Speedwagon’s scream could be heard outside the carriage.

Hearing Speedwagon’s screaming, everyone came out of the carriage to see the horses head severed and impaled by multiple knives. As the last horse’s head falls down, the coachman also fell with blood on his head.

“Is it Dio? Where did he go?” Jonathan said.

“Careful, the culprit inside the horse!” JoJo said, causing the others to look towards the horse.

The horse where the driver fell from, the body started to wriggle as a man’s head popped out, smiling at the group.

“What is this?! He was hiding in the horse! Jonathan, this guy is bad news! He’s crazier than Dio!” Speedwagon said as the man came out of the horse.

“So Dio’s Already gathered evil minions!” Jonathan said.

“The three of you stand aside. I’ll do the fighting,” Zeppeli said, pouring wine into a glass.

“He’s a zombie. They feed on the living to gain eternal life. But they are mere puppets that must obey their creators,” Zeppeli explained, looking at JoJo.

“It’s not mine,” JoJo said, attracting the Zombie’s attention.

“Lord Joanna, Lord Dio has left me a message to pass on to you. Lord Dio is offering an invitation to become his eternal partner and forgive all past grievances if you kill the group that you’re going with!” he said, kneeling with one knee on the floor.

“What?!” Speedwagon exclaimed as he looked at JoJo.

The others also looked at JoJo.

“No, I’ll tell Dio myself that I would never even want to touch him again. Let alone being his partner!” she said, looking away in disgust.

The man stopped looking at JoJo and started to focus on Jonathan and the others.

“Then Lord Joanna won’t mind me, killing these humans, right?” He said, stabbing a knife through his cheeks. Causing Jonathan and Speedwagon to be surprised.

JoJo didn’t respond. The man accepted the silence as a yes.

“I’ll let you enjoy the most exquisite terror! Once the blood from your faces, I’ll drink every single drop! Wriggle in despair worm!” the zombie said.

Seeing the man about to come at themselves, Zeppeli started to lecture to Jonathan about combat while JoJo listened at the side silently.

As Zeppeli is teaching Jonathan. The zombie picked up the carriage and thrown it towards the entrance of the tunnel, causing the tunnel’s entrance to collapse.

After the dust settled, Zeppeli shouted towards Jonathan and Speedwagon.

“He’s coming!”

The zombie on the opposite side started to grunt as knives started coming out of his body.

“H-he’s covered in knives!” Jonathan exclaimed.

“Is this how he skewered the coachman?” Speedwagon said

As Jonathan and Speedwagon are surprised, Zeppeli calmly drank from his glass of wine, while JoJo is silently disgusted seeing the knives protruding from the zombie’s body.

The zombie initiated the fight by launching the knives from his body towards Zeppeli.

Seeing the incoming knives, Zeppeli calmly breathes as he spits out the wine that he just drank.

“Hamon Cutter!” he shouted as the round disc came out of Zeppeli’s mouth and shot down the Knives flying towards him.

“My Hamon cutter is sharper than your knives,” he said as he proceeded to lecture Jonathan on courage.

“Jonathan, here’s your next lesson. Think of a flea. A minuscule insect, right? Despite their size, they want to challenge towering human. Is that called courage? I don’t believe so. So, what is courage? I believe courage must know fear and make fear of its own

Blocking a knife from the zombie with his wine bottle, Zeppeli continued his lesson

“Fear interrupts your breathing! Conquer fear and your breath will never fail you! Hamon comes from courage! A good human is a brave human! Courage is the amazing power of humanity! Although Zombies are powerful, they do not know courage! They’re just like fleas!”

“Sendo Wave Kick!” Zeppeli shouted as he kicked the zombie’s head with his knees. Causing half of the zombie’s face to melt

“Woah”

Jonathan and Speedwagon exclaimed as Zeppeli explained.

“My Hamon energy has disrupted the Zombie’s body.”

“Amazing, he didn’t even spill the wine!” Speedwagon said, amazed at Zeppeli.

“JoJo, you will finish him off. Destroy his entire brain. That’s the only way to kill the undead,” Zeppeli said.

Suddenly the zombie screamed as he jumped up towards a sword on the ceiling

“Time for slaughter, you damn little pigs!” he said, as the sword acted as a hidden lever and opened up a hole on the wall.

“I’ll cut you to pieces and eat you!” the zombie said, fleeing to inside the hole on the wall

“You’re not really going to go after him, right?” Speedwagon asked.

“It has to be done. But Jonathan will do it alone,” Zeppeli said, pouring more wine into his glass.

“JoJo!” Zeppeli said, throwing the glass of wine in his hand towards Jonathan.

“You must defeat him without spilling a single drop,” Zeppeli said, proceeding to give JoJo another lesson.

“Jonathan, one last lesson. In the land of Norway, they say the north wind creates the Vikings. If you spill a drop even though you defeated that zombie, I will abandon you.”

“Hey, old man! Have you gone insane?!” Speedwagon said, questioning Zeppeli.

“You shut up and stay out of this!”

‘I hope my appearance didn’t change Jonathan,’ JoJo thought, looking at Jonathan.

“I understand. The north wind creates the Vikings, right?” Jonathan said, causing Speedwagon to be surprised at Jonathan’s courage.

Zeppeli nodded

‘I hope my appearance didn’t change Jonathan,’ JoJo thought worriedly as Jonathan went inside the hole

After Jonathan went inside the hole, Zeppeli explained to Speedwagon and JoJo.

“The harsh wind from the artic ocean gave birth to the mighty Vikings. In other words, challenges can create opportunities. Will that wine create a Viking?” he said, looking at JoJo.

“You can call me Anna,” JoJo said, seeing Zeppeli about to speak to her.

“Then Anna, can I ask of you to train with brother? The more training the both of you have. The more of a chance for the both of you to defeat Dio,” he said, causing Speedwagon on the side to exclaim.

“But isn’t Hamon dangerous to vampires?” Speedwagon said.

“I’ll do it, even if Hamon is dangerous for me, Jonathan always loses to me anyways,” she said, shocking Speedwagon.

“But Ms. Anna, You’re a woman. How did you beat Jonathan,” he said. Earning a smirk from JoJo.

“Don’t underestimate just because I’m a woman. I’m tougher than I look,” she said, showing a confident smile.

I feel like this chapter doesn't really change much from the manga/anime haha.

10