Chapter 11: Ice and Fire
183 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Ice and Fire

In the tunnel leading to Wind knights Lot. JoJo and Jonathan are standing opposites of each other with Jonathan in a fighting pose while JoJo standing calmly.

“Come, Jonathan!” JoJo said, beckoning Jonathan with her hand.

“Then I’m coming!” he said, running with moderate speed towards JoJo and throws a punch with his right hand that’s filled with Hamon.

“That kind of straight forward attack won’t work!” she said, catching Jonathan’s hand directly. Causing Jonathan to be shocked and worried.

“Sister what are you doing?!” he said, trying to retract his arm. But JoJo catches his arm before he can retract it. Causing the Hamon in Jonathan’s hand to spread to JoJo’s arm.

‘is this Hamon? This feeling is weirdly pleasant, but also unpleasant and painful,’ JoJo thought as she tightened her grip on Jonathan’s hand.

“Don’t underestimate me, Jonathan,” she said as her left arm is frozen which extended to Jonathan’s hand. Freezing his arm also.

“My arm is frozen!” Jonathan said, retreating.

“This Hamon that you’re using needs you to breathe. So, I figured that the source of Hamon is not the lungs. It’s from your blood. Since the purpose of humans breathing is to provide oxygen to the blood,” she explained as she approached Jonathan.

“So, if I froze your blood vessels. Your Hamon won’t work,” she said, punching towards Jonathan's gut at an inhuman speed.

‘this technique!’ Jonathan thought as he saw JoJo’s posture when throwing the punch.

Before the punch could land, JoJo stopped and backed away.

“Sister, where did you learn that technique?” he asked.

“I created it myself. Didn’t you know this JoJo? I always fought with you and Dio before as Josh,” she said, surprising Jonathan.

“Really?! Sister your disguise is really amazing.”

“Ms. Joestar, how did you freeze your arm just then?” Zeppeli said, coming to Jonathan’s side to unfreeze his hand.

“I removed the vapor from my arm which lowered the temperature of my arm. Dio probably can do this also. After I became a vampire, I feel like I can control every corner of my body perfectly,” she said, lighting her thumb on fire.

“For example, I can also control execrate alcohol from my fingers and light it with electricity from my body.”

“Amazing It’s like you can the elements like water, fire, ice, and lightning!” Speedwagon said, causing JoJo to be secretly embarrassed.

‘Now that I think of it. It does feel like a superpower,’ JoJo thought as she further trains with her brother, with Zeppeli helping Jonathan and guiding him.

When Jonathan is too tired to fight anymore. The group continued their journey.

On the other side of the tunnel, sunlight could be seen and JoJo stopped.

“The sun is still up and the box that I brought is destroyed along with the carriage. I’ll stay here until the sun is down,” she said, looking at the light at the end of the tunnel.

The other nodded as they scouted ahead.

Seeing the other's backs leaving the tunnel, JoJo is alone once again.

“Sigh…why can’t there be phones that I can play with? It’s so boring in the 1800s,” she said as her mind wanders off to imagination land.

///

Seeing the light outside is gone, JoJo stood up and ran outside.

‘At this time, they should be caught in a graveyard,’ she thought as she ran down the road, attracting the attention of the people that she passes.

After a while, JoJo saw a stream and Jonathan’s group on the opposite side fighting Zombies.

“Hey, baby! Do you plan on fighting on that perch?” Zeppeli said, provoking Dio on top of a stone pillar.

“You’re a cocky one for an insect. I am the pinnacle of life. A new being that will create the future. I’m incapable of sinking down to a human level like Anna!” he said, turning his head sharply towards JoJo and looking back at Zeppeli with malice while opening his hands towards him.

“Aghh. I’ve never felt such malice! This demon has already thought of himself as a tyrant!”

“This scar is the only one that has yet to heal from my fight with Jonathan. Come, conjurer! Let your blood heal these wounds!”

“Bastard, how many lives have you taken to heal those scars?” Zeppeli said, tilting his hat down in anger.

“Do you remember how many bread you’ve eaten?” Dio asked, pointing to his mouth.

“Ugh!”

“Dio!” Jonathan shouted in anger as he was about to rush towards Dio, but he was stopped by Zeppeli.

‘This Dio Brando is a true Devil. Joanna Joestar in comparison looks like an angel!’ Zeppeli thought.

“I will handle this,” he said, Jumping upwards towards Dio.

Meanwhile, JoJo has arrived beside Jonathan that’s carrying a kid and looked towards Zeppeli.

‘I hope you have a plan old man?’ she thought as she prepared to jump up to help.

“You’re going to suffer!” Zeppeli said, softly punching towards Dio and was caught by Dio’s palm.

“Solar Hamon, shine on me! Sunlight Yellow Overdrive!” he said, sending Hamon through Dio’s palm. Causing Dio’s sleeves to tear apart as his muscle starting to twist due to the Hamon injected in him.

“Heh” Dio smirked as he closed his fingers to catch Zeppeli’s fist, but Zeppeli retreated his arm and thrown another Hamon filled towards Dio’s head.

Caught by surprise, Dio bends his body 90 degrees to backward, resulting in Zeppeli’s kick to miss.

“I should’ve known that you’re aware of how powerful I am. Afterall there’s a being like me in your group. But if you think that I’m the same as Her then you’re mistaken!” Dio said, catching the leg that almost hit his head.

“Oh no!” Zeppeli shouted as his left leg is starting to freeze.

“Weak and weak!” Dio said, crushing Zeppeli’s leg which caused the blood vessels in the leg to rupture.

Seeing that Zeppeli still failed, JoJo jumped to help which was followed by Jonathan.

“And, now!” Dio said, pulling his right arm, preparing to punch, and pulled Zeppeli’s leg.

Seeing the incoming fist, Zeppeli crossed both of his arms in front of his face as he prepared himself for the incoming fist.

“Idiot! I’ll smash through your arms and your skull like a vase!”

As Dio’s fist about to land, Jonathan’s hand appeared and blocked in front of Dio’s fist.

“Dio, I’m ending your madness!” Jonathan said as JoJo appeared behind Dio.

“Dio!” JoJo said, punching towards Dio’s head with her right hand that’s covered in flames.

Hearing JoJo’s voice Dio no longer put much attention to Jonathan and Zeppeli as he focused his attention on a creature that he deemed as of equal status.

‘I’m surrounded, it looks like I have to use that,’ he thought as he turned his head around like an owl and focused his eyes.

Seeing the Dio’s eyes changing, JoJo opened his flaming hands.

“Take this Dio!” JoJo shouted as seemingly a ball of fire came out of JoJo’s palms and shot towards Dio.

“What?!” Dio exclaimed as the fireball hit Dio’s face.

Feeling the flames on his face, Dio quickly kicked away the two Hamon users and froze his face.

Seeing that Dio can’t see temporarily. JoJo chopped towards Dio’s head to decapitate him, but she failed as Dio jumped and she only managed to only cut away his waist.

“Anna!” Dio shouted as he used the momentum from his jump to get close to JoJo and stabbed his fingers to JoJo’s neck.

“That won’t work!” JoJo said as she Prepared for Dio’s attack.

“Since the last time that you attacked me, I have already made countermeasures for when you try to suck my blood again,” JoJo said, as ice appeared around the wound where Dio pierced his fingers.

“Idiot! I don’t want to drink your blood. I want to freeze you!” Dio said, as his whole arm froze and almost froze all of JoJo’s body in an instant.

“Sister!” Jonathan shouted as he rushed back towards Dio.

“No!” she shouted before she froze entirely.

“Hahahahaha! You always liked to sculpt didn’t you, Anna?” Dio said, touching JoJo’s frozen face.

“Dio! Get your hands away from sister!” Jonathan said, throwing a Hamon filled punch towards Dio.

“Hmph,” Dio snorted as he hid behind JoJo, using her as a shield.

“Ahhhhh!”

Jonathan seeing the terrified statue in front of his fist, he stopped which gave enough time for Dio to give a frozen fist towards Jonathan.

“Aghh!” Jonathan screamed as he fell down again, feeling the pain of potentially losing his sister and the skin scraped off his face.

Reattaching with his lower body, Dio stood up and looked more confident than ever after defeating what he thought as his only threat.

“Now that I won, you should trumpet a fanfare in my honor! Tarkus! Black Knight Bruford! This fight is now beneath me. Arise!” Dio said as the ground started to shake.

“Make their screams a fanfare dedicated to me!” Dio said as the ground beneath Jonathan started to rise, separating him from the others.

Beneath the stone two figures appeared. With one of them is as big as a giant.

“I’ll leave the extermination of these pests to you two! Enjoy,” Dio said, turning around.

“Dammit, Dio! Don’t run!” Jonathan shouted but was interrupted by the ground beneath him crumbling into pieces

Then Dio proceeded to explain the history of Tarkus and Bruford to assert his dominance.

“Now that they’re taken care of. We can spend some time alone in my castle,” Dio said, making sure JoJo is still frozen and take off while carrying JoJo in a princess carry.

Jonathan tried to follow Dio but was restrained by Bruford’s hair.

“Goodbye, I will now turn Wind Knights Lot into a town of zombies. Just one more night and they’ll through England like a plague,” Dio said, jumping into the sky while slowly disappearing.

‘It looks like I’ll have fun tonight,’ Dio thought as he touched the frozen JoJo.

7